• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Waiting for CNN and the rest of the commie media to run this video 100 times per day

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Ehhh, just some white guys brutally attacked by an augmented pigmentation protester.

Nothing to see here, nothing at all. Back to your "peaceful" protests that kill people.

Yeah right. Don't hold your breath. Besides, these are peaceful protestors looking for some bread to feed their families.

Media checklist:

[table="width: 500"]
[tr]
[td]Race of Victim[/td]
[td]Race of Perpetrator[/td]
[td]Outcome[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]White[/td]
[td]Black[/td]
[td]Ignore[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Black[/td]
[td]Black[/td]
[td]Ignore[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]Black[/td]
[td]White[/td]
[td]SOUND THE ALARMS!![/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

******* cowards. All of them. What fine outstanding citizens. Hell i want them to come live next door to me. I'll invite them out with a few friends to go fishing about 60 miles offshore.

If you're a white male in Portland and you must travel after dark, you MUST carry. Why would you not? Its against the law? There is no law in Portland, it is literally the Wild West.

If you're a white male in Portland and you must travel after dark, you MUST carry. Why would you not? Its against the law? There is no law in Portland, it is literally the Wild West.

This **** has been brewing for years in Portland. They have allowed Antifa to grow and become more belligerent over the last few years, Antifa has been shutting down streets for YEARS!

They reap what they sow. Fuckem, and their shithole city.

This **** has been brewing for years in Portland. They have allowed Antifa to grow and become more belligerent over the last few years, Antifa has been shutting down streets for YEARS!

They literally voted for this ****. The politicians in power aren't just letting it happen, they are supporting it and praising it. Either move or start voting like a grown up. And if you do move, don't keep voting for the same ******** who ruined your last hometown.

They've earned everything coming to them. The unfortunate part is innocent people caught up in all of this.

I would be making plans to leave that place asap. It's going to get worse until someone comes in and drops the hammer down.

The stupid local and state politicians must think they can turn this off after the election. Their little pawns will turn on them soon.

The 'kicker' is pretty clear in that video. Needs to be found and arrested and charged with attempted murder.

Any word on the status of the guy that got kicked?

The 'kicker' is pretty clear in that video. Needs to be found and arrested and charged with attempted murder.

Any word on the status of the guy that got kicked?

He has passed away. It's murder now. That ******* address is posted all over Facebook right now. He's done. ******* shitbag.

Just remember when you're watching that video, these are the people Major League Baseball honors with the BLM logo on their pitcher's mounds. The NBA honors them with painting the logo on their courts. The NFL will honor BLM. Even the NHL has taken a knee in their honor.

Murderous, communist, anarchist, anti-American ******* shitbags honored by all of our major sports leagues. If you support them, you support BLM too.

Is this Lord of the Flies - Portland version or what? Total chaos, mob rule, loser ****. What an embarrassment that this is happening in an American city.

There seems to be conflicting information on whether the driver died or not, the lack of coverage should be shocking, but isn't.

Many arguing on Facebook seem OK with the fact that he was merely kicked in the head, unconscious and left for dead, no big deal.

It's time for heads to roll, but I fear these parts of the country are too far gone for that to happen.

There seems to be conflicting information on whether the driver died or not, the lack of coverage should be shocking, but isn't.

Many arguing on Facebook seem OK with the fact that he was merely kicked in the head, unconscious and left for dead, no big deal.

It's time for heads to roll, but I fear these parts of the country are too far gone for that to happen.

I haven't been able to find any reporting that he has died. Where are you guys seeing that information?

I'm getting that as well. May have jumped the gun. The dumbass did post a picture of himself saying he might get arrested this evening for murder just for fighting a racist. Send me money,come visit me.

I guess now if you call someone a racist you're noble and just for any actions taken from that point on. Which would include sucker soccer kicking someone in the head after they've been pummeled by a mob.

Last edited:
Just remember when you're watching that video, these are the people Major League Baseball honors with the BLM logo on their pitcher's mounds. The NBA honors them with painting the logo on their courts. The NFL will honor BLM. Even the NHL has taken a knee in their honor.

Murderous, communist, anarchist, anti-American ******* shitbags honored by all of our major sports leagues. If you support them, you support BLM too.

Oh they can totally all **** off with this blm ****.

I'm getting that as well. May have jumped the gun.

Both Fox News (https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-assault-video-random-attack-third-world-country) and The Washington Post (https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/17/truck-crash-protest-assault/) are reporting the injuries are not life threatening.

Note the slant the The Pest seems to be putting on the story. Most of the focus on what happened after the driver got back in his car, with people chasing him then pulling him out of his car and calling the police, as well as noting social media reports that a driver had earlier been seen driving erratically and trying to hit protesters and reference a past incident involving an altercation between a driver and protesters. Only a very brief mention that he may have been trying to assist a transsexual female who was being robbed and assaulted, along with a statement she hasn't been identified (i.e. throwing doubt onto this aspect).

If you haven't seen the full video, reading the Pest article it could easily be concluded that this was a citizen's arrest and the kick in the head a response to someone making an unprovoked attack on the protestors with his car, when in reality it was the pursuit by a gang of cretins of a brave, good samaritan, who had interrupted the gang's vicious, racist attack on someone else.

Last edited:
waiting for Tibs, Flog, Jizzer and 21 to tell us how racist we are for viewing this in the wrong light.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/26n6xBpxNXExDfuKc" width="480" height="269" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/GeneralHospital-time-gh-26n6xBpxNXExDfuKc"></a></p>

That was just as hard as watching George Floyd. Don't give the cops angle **** either. Both should never happen to a human being as others watch/film it. This lawlessness and no accountability is way beyond out of hand. The leaders in these cities and states have blood on their hands as they allow this to keep happening. Innocent people are dying. Businesses are closing and leaving. All of this to get one man out of the WH?

That was just as hard as watching George Floyd. Don't give the cops angle **** either. Both should never happen to a human being as others watch/film it. This lawlessness and no accountability is way beyond out of hand. The leaders in these cities and states have blood on their hands as they allow this to keep happening. Innocent people are dying. Businesses are closing and leaving. All of this to get one man out of the WH?

one white guy gets killed and you get irritated?

/Tibs, Flog, 21, Jizzer