• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wake the "F" up, people!

Xnavycl

Reaction score
I am from San Diego, but lived in Pittsburgh as a kid.

Kennywood Park, Bruno Samartino, and Chilly Billy Cardilly. Good times, and great memories.

I was excited to join the Steeler Nation, but as an ex Special Warfare guy from the Navy, wanted to puke when I saw all of the Trump bashing.

The problem nowadays is that we have too many metrosexuals and not enough men out there.

I do not agree with all Trump does, but one thing is for sure, he supports the troops. Unlike the last guy. Starbucks saluting, lackluster Commander in chief.

I thought, of all people, Steeler fans would get it, and support those that defend our freedom.

Very sad day indeed, you let me down.

Xnavycl

Sent from my SM-G935V using Steeler Nation mobile app

I'm wondering if all these people are truly Steeler fans? Or if this might just be another freeloader forum hangout. Oh I guess there are one or two Steeler fans here that can't claim enough about Trump but a few I'm kind of wondering whether they are into football at all. Probably badminton fans is more like it.

Welcome aboard Xnavycl, thank you for your service.

Little surprised how shocked you are that not all Steelers fans are rabid Trump supporters.

Seems like you guys had no problem bashing the previous president for the past eight years, am I wrong? A whole lot of people - including Steelers fans - are pissed off at the three-ring circus Trump has made of the presidency.

In my opinion, what would help our troops and keep them - and the rest of us - safe is removing Trump from office as soon as possible.

Political affiliation should never determine support for our troops and servicemen. It doesn't for me.

So now you've met one Steelers fan who thinks Trump is a pile of horseshit. Welcome aboard.

I'm a lifelong Steeler fan, Republican, conservative and supporter of the military, I'm sorry but Trump is a moron and probably a bit insane. Better than Hillary or Barack but I think anyone who truly thinks he is a great president right now is deluding themselves. He's accomplished nothing (although I realize that's not all his fault) but the "great dealmaker" is also pretty close to landing himself in prison at the moment.

Hopefully he'll shut up, get his **** together and let people who have a clue what they're doing take over, before it's too late and he's done something stupid enough to get himself booted out of office.

Although then Pence would be president and that would be ok with me.

Ivanka would be a a great first woman president after that.

Although then Pence would be president and that would be ok with me.

As long as the whole corrupt Trump team gets pushed out in the process, I'd have no problem with Pence. It's mainly the Bannon/Kushner altright political orbit that needs to go. Not sure if Pence can distance himself from all that muck, but its worth a try. Rather Pence than Paul Ryan.

Read a bit more, sir, in the P&R forum and you will find like-minded folks.

Tibs is not able to grasp reality since he stepped off the pier when Trump won the nomination. I think this is his first day back since his cheese slipped off his cracker on election night. There are a few other leftist/Dem/global warming/MSN ******* around here; they clearly identify themselves in their posts.

Thanks for your service; give the site a few days. Many good folks here.

Our media,universities, Hollywood, and the sorry *** democrat party are all a bunch of ******* cupcakes who just can't stand to be out of power. Completely anti American obstructionist **** *****. It's like we're fighting an insurgency within our own country with a ton a traitors in intelligence loyal to that last marxist piece of weakling **** Obama.

Xnavycl - welcome aboard!!

And be gentle ... Hillary supporters are not thick-skinned. Thick-ankled? You bet. Thick-skinned? Not so much.

Hillary-Clinton-supporter-crying.jpg

I am from San Diego, but lived in Pittsburgh as a kid.

Kennywood Park, Bruno Samartino, and Chilly Billy Cardilly. Good times, and great memories.

I was excited to join the Steeler Nation, but as an ex Special Warfare guy from the Navy, wanted to puke when I saw all of the Trump bashing.

The problem nowadays is that we have too many metrosexuals and not enough men out there.

I do not agree with all Trump does, but one thing is for sure, he supports the troops. Unlike the last guy. Starbucks saluting, lackluster Commander in chief.

I thought, of all people, Steeler fans would get it, and support those that defend our freedom.

Very sad day indeed, you let me down.

Xnavycl

Stick around a little while. You'll find the vast majority of us are Trump supporters and Conservatives. You'll run into a few AltLeft loonies like Tibs and Elfiero and Trogolodyte who are flaming Liberals that worship at the feet of the Muslim Interloper. Otherwise, I think you'll feel right at home here.

Read a bit more, sir, in the P&R forum and you will find like-minded folks.

Tibs is not able to grasp reality since he stepped off the pier when Trump won the nomination. I think this is his first day back since his cheese slipped off his cracker on election night. There are a few other leftist/Dem/global warming/MSN ******* around here; they clearly identify themselves in their posts.

Thanks for your service; give the site a few days. Many good folks here.

I was gonna say, the vast majority of the board is Conservative except for Tibs, Trog, Elfie, and 21.
Oh, and whats-his-name the Chinese guy whose translation program doesn't work well and I don't know what the **** he's saying.

Last edited:
I too am glad that Trump is giving the troops the support they need. It has been too long of a practice of not equipping/supporting the troops and changing minds on tactics and within active conflicts.

There are actually even a few centrist, constitutionalists, who are very fiscally conservative. My fiscal conservatism borders on the extreme when people call themselves FCs. Though few of the centrists tend to post since the Lefts think they are Right (because they are to the right of them), while the Right thinks they are Lefts since they sit to the left of them as well.

I appreciate the dialogue.

Honestly, I came to this forum for the unity, camaraderie, and amplified disdain of the Raiders.

In San Diego, Raider fans are everywhere. Sometimes, I can't breath, is it me or do they smell little bit like government cheese?

I am happy to be here.

On a more somber note, I miss Mr. Rooney, a lot...RIP

Honestly, I came to this forum for the unity, camaraderie, and amplified disdain of the Raiders. In San Diego, Raider fans are everywhere. Sometimes, I can't breathe, is it me or do they smell little bit like government cheese?

I am guessing a lot of parole officers and remedial English instructors live in San Diego, explaining the unfortunate prevalance of Raiders fans.

And just the wimmins smell like government cheese. The male Raiders fans smell like a goat's crusty ***, mixed with failure.

As long as the whole corrupt Trump team gets pushed out in the process, I'd have no problem with Pence. It's mainly the Bannon/Kushner altright political orbit that needs to go. Not sure if Pence can distance himself from all that muck, but its worth a try. Rather Pence than Paul Ryan.

Corrupt in what way?

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Xnavycl.

We have the whole gamut of flavors on this board and most of them are solid Stiller fans and downright good people.

I did say most..mind ya.

jpXaGza.jpg

6cGaSOH.jpg

iiDY4UP.jpg
AePzJeN.jpg

I say bring it. Trump doesn't lose very often.

Attachments

• Trump_9.jpg
    Trump_9.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 10
I'll let Robert Mueller spell it out for you, if you don't mind the wait.

Yeah sure. The truth is that you don't have a clue...but Trump musta done something, ..right?

You people make it sound like Trump signed an executive order to stop the investigation of the "fast and furious" gun running scandal, or that his AG, Jeff Sessions met secretly with Bill Clinton in a parked airplane, or that Trump was aware of the IRS targeting liberal groups, or that Trump sent a secret airplane loaded with millions to Iran in exchange for prisoners, or that everything Trump promised about the ACA was a lie, or that Trump let 4 Americans die in some Embassy attack and blamed it on some video, or that Trump was caught on a live mic assuring a Russian Ambassador he would have more leeway after he is re-elected...

Where was the unrelenting investigation by the media and democRATS when that ******* piece of **** was in office?

Sweep it under the rug, and do everything in their power to preserve the Obama fake legacy.

Last edited:
Welcome to Steeler Nation sir and more importantly thank you for your service.

My thoughts on the situation; It doesn't matter if you're democrap or republican. The troops and the citizens should be top priority. Trump understands that.

However, social construct is whacky as **** right now. Men identify as women, women identify as men. Political correctness has turned common decency into a rarity. I think this board has shown there are still normal hard working Americans out there who like to make an honest living. Even though guys like Tibs, elfie, 21 etc are libs. They are still SNers, and my mama always taught me to respect my peers. So even though politically I may not agree. I still respect them and their opinions. It's a freedom and privilege that we have in the USA. And it's cause of men and women like you that serve, that we get to exercise and enjoy our freedoms.

So thank you sir and hop right in.

Ps: Raiders suck ;)