• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Walmart closing all Portland, OR stores

You reap what you sow.

Soon Portland will be asking for Federal aid to support the people they put into poverty. And they will get it.

You reap what you sow.

Soon Portland will be asking for Federal aid to support the people they put into poverty. And they will get it.
7dckd4.jpg

Lol. Oregon.
The left coast will be it’s own thing soon

I'm glad I can watch that **** from far away and I don't live in it. I feel bad for anyone stuck in that **** show.

Reactions: MTC
Let's see what happens when the thieving city dwellers venture into the suburbs to try and steal groceries.

Let's see what happens when the thieving city dwellers venture into the suburbs to try and steal groceries.

....people start getting double tapped. If they venture further into rural areas then they get the Jimmy Hoffa treatment and vanish....dang bears...😉

Walmart is further proof of how elitist liberals actually hate the people they pretend to represent (IE Working folks). They hate walmart and do whatever they can to drive them out of cities. The store literally made for poor people. Yep, drive them out of area and force poor people to shop at more expensive "local" stores.

They want upscale stores. They are about to receive " reparation " money.

Walmart is further proof of how elitist liberals actually hate the people they pretend to represent (IE Working folks). They hate walmart and do whatever they can to drive them out of cities. The store literally made for poor people. Yep, drive them out of area and force poor people to shop at more expensive "local" stores.
It's more like the citizens are chasing them out by doing so much shoplifting.
Although it's kinda poetic justice since the Walton family are big-time Liberals and keep China in business.

I'll put $10 on not a damn thing.
Maybe not quite yet Sarge. But give it time. People will protect family. You’ve obviously been to areas of desperation in the world. My Dad grew up in Europe during the war. He rarely takes about it. But the few things he said always stick in my mind. He starved during the war. He would say you’ve never seen desperation until you realize you can’t feed your kids,spouse,yourself. In other words,family. He would say people turn into the basic form. Animals. Anything goes. And everything did. Let’s pray that the type of devastation that happened on European soil never reaches North America.

It's more like the citizens are chasing them out by doing so much shoplifting.
Although it's kinda poetic justice since the Walton family are big-time Liberals and keep China in business.
Good for them. Walmart sucks
Out of Curiosity,in this thread. And not trying to make this a Portland,left or right thing. Nothing to do with it. Here is my question. For those that consider Walmart trash...ie China goods etc......do you consider Amazon the route of evil as well? My kids probably get 2-3 deliveries a week,do tons of shopping on Amazon. I am always telling them to get their ***** out into the fresh air and support their community shopping. I have never,and never will buy a ******* thing from Amazon. Have went to Walmart,but try to avoid. Tell me you people that hate Walmart so much......is Amazon any Better?

Maybe not quite yet Sarge. But give it time. People will protect family. You’ve obviously been to areas of desperation in the world. My Dad grew up in Europe during the war. He rarely takes about it. But the few things he said always stick in my mind. He starved during the war. He would say you’ve never seen desperation until you realize you can’t feed your kids,spouse,yourself. In other words,family. He would say people turn into the basic form. Animals. Anything goes. And everything did. Let’s pray that the type of devastation that happened on European soil never reaches North America.
But WHAT are they going to do? Sarge is right, nobody is going to do anything, they're too comfortable and too soft

But WHAT are they going to do? Sarge is right, nobody is going to do anything, they're too comfortable and too soft
It's a planned aculturation, IMO.

You reap what you sow.

The state politicians are working on that. They're talking about giving everyone who is in poverty a $1000 month just for being poor.

Yes of course you are right for this current time frame. We are such a small blip in history. I’ll be long gone,but the way I look at things that are currently going on,one day the **** will hit the fan. And people will protect themselves. Yes everyone is soft and beautiful right now. It won’t last forever. You can see the writing on the wall.

To which culture is that?
Consumerism and convenience. You can trade your stability for it, it seems. Only temporarily.

But that's not what we are talking about. We are talking about thieves coming to steal in the burbs because all the urban locations are closed. It has nothing to do with the type of desperation you described. We are talking about people stealing because they can. The insinuation was that if they tried in the burbs, they would get double tapped. I disagree. Some thug from the city stealing some cheap **** at a suburban Walmart isn't worth life in prison.