• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Warren / Sanders Spat

jitter77

Owes Jimmy $50
Reaction score
I subjected myself to the dem debate last night. Prior to the debate Warren claims Sanders said a woman could never win. Bernie strongly denies this. Anyways the question came up during the debate, Sanders claimed he never says that and Warren basically pimped herself and Amy.
After the debate Warren snubbed Bernies hand shake and audio canbe out today where she said you called me a liar on national Tv. Bernie basically says you called me a liar first.....
The anaylsts are saying how mad warren was and how real this moment was, but imo this whole thing was staged by her. Bernie already lost to a woman so i highly doubt he would say that. If he did then im sure it was a private convo between him and his friend warren. Warren is a savy politician and has to know there would be audio of her scolding Sanders after the debate. She already lied about her heritage and i wouldn't put it past her to try to take bernie down. Imo she either flat out lied or broke her friends trust to get ahead. Either way not a good look.

Bernie’s right. Just because voters were willing to vote for a young black guy doesn’t mean they will also vote for a white grandma. I’d like to know how many black men who voted for Obama also voted for Hillary.

The Fake Indian also lied about getting fired because she was pregnant. Lied about her father having been a janitor. Lied about her kids never attending private school.

She is a habitual liar for political purposes.

CNN has the knives out for Bernie. This was staged and released to make the Fake Indian look like a fighter, and to show -- not make appear to be -- Bernie as a hapless Beta male. Promote Fauxcahontas as the fighter who can take on Trump from the hard left knowing that the Ds want and need a fighter.

This had to be done with Biden showing clear signs of mental deterioration before our eyes. He's bordering on incoherent on the stage.

Last edited:
Throw them in the Thunderdome. Two men enter, one man leaves.

I think with Obama and Trump, voters were looking for something different. I think it at least partially explains Bernie's popularity, aside from all the "free" **** he is promising to people. Warren isn't anything different. She is a reflection of everything that is wrong with the Democrat party and American politics. She is the establishment.

I think with Obama and Trump, voters were looking for something different. I think it at least partially explains Bernie's popularity, aside from all the "free" **** he is promising to people. Warren isn't anything different. She is a reflection of everything that is wrong with the Democrat party and American politics. She is the establishment.

During the debate, he was asked about killing entire towns/cities with nationalizing HC and destroying the insurance industry? Bernie said his plan includes "trillions...and a 5 year transition plan and guaranteed income" for the kulaks who lose their farms to collectivization.

Warren and Sanders are not too far apart on a lot of issues. They are probably taking votes away from one another. If one drops out i would expect the others numbers to go up. I think Bernie has more popularity and if they were smart they would do a Sanders Warren ticket. I don't see either one dropping out though which amazingly leaves Biden as the front runner. I would think Pete would get votes from Biden defectors he seems a little more moderate than the other front runners

They all want to raise our taxes, roll back Trump’s tax cuts for business, provide free healthcare FOR CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS, **** AMERICAN CITIZENS, and they want to end our booming energy sector. Yeah, that’s a winning ticket. ******* morons. This is why they are pushing the impeachment lie. They can’t win. They have destroyed their ****** party.

Warren and Sanders are not too far apart on a lot of issues. They are probably taking votes away from one another. If one drops out i would expect the others numbers to go up. I think Bernie has more popularity and if they were smart they would do a Sanders Warren ticket. I don't see either one dropping out though which amazingly leaves Biden as the front runner. I would think Pete would get votes from Biden defectors he seems a little more moderate than the other front runners

None of these brain dead candidates have a chance against Trump. I'd love to see Trump debate Bernie "I've never had a job" Sanders and Pence debate Liz "I've never seen a lie that I wouldn't tell" Warren.

These archaic communists have no chance to win in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. They'd do great in California and the New England States. Trump would get over 330 EC votes if they run.

Are you still stealing my stuff?

http://www.steelernationforums.com/...-Dedicated-to-quot-Trump-Winning-quot/page422

WAR!

Bernie wanted war, now he's getting it, lol

Go Liz!

She just kicked Bernie in the balls!

Warren to Sanders: "I think you called me a liar on national TV."

----------------

Bernie Sanders Campaign Aide Threatens Gulags and Violence

“******* cities burn” if President Trump is re-elected"

Kyle Jurek, on camera touting Sanders’ “free education” policies because it would “teach you how to not be a ******* nazi.”

"If Bernie doesn't get the nomination or it goes to a second round at the DNC convention, ******* Milwaukee will burn," Jurek warned.

"There was a reason why Josef Stalin had gulags. Right? Actually gulags were a lot better than like what the CIA has told us that they were. People were like paid a living wage in the gulags. They had conjugal visits in gulags. Gulags where actually meant for re-education"

Those people who don’t accept the revolution should be shot, Jurek warned. “You want to fight against the revolution, you’re going to die for it, ************,” he proclaimed.

"In Nazi Germany after the fall of the Nazi party there was a **** ton of the populace that was ******* Nazi-fied. Germany had to spend billions of dollars to reeducate their people to not be Nazis. We're probably going to have to do the same ******* thing here."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bombshe...ts-and-gulags/

-------------------

Breaking News!

Latest Democratic debate the dullest political event in years

Apparently no one even asked Sanders about gulags or burning Milwaukee to the ground.

Same old perversions

49382518752_2f4d694b3f_z.jpg

She's mine!

You can have her back when you vote for me!

Bernie's solution...…….all the health insurance employees that lose their jobs will be paid and given health insurance until "retrained."

Bernie's solution...…….all the health insurance employees that lose their jobs will be paid and given health insurance until "retrained."

In gulags, apparently.

So an actual paid Bernie staffer talks about putting Americans on gulags, and how great gulags are, and the media say NOTHING. Not one word. Not one question. Absolute silence.

Anybody who doubts that the state-supporting, mainstream media need to die, right now, is not paying attention.

Hmm. I wonder what would happen if Trump mentioned gulags?

Are you still stealing my stuff?

http://www.steelernationforums.com/...-Dedicated-to-quot-Trump-Winning-quot/page422

WAR!

Bernie wanted war, now he's getting it, lol

Go Liz!

She just kicked Bernie in the balls!

Warren to Sanders: "I think you called me a liar on national TV."

----------------

Bernie Sanders Campaign Aide Threatens Gulags and Violence

“******* cities burn” if President Trump is re-elected"

Kyle Jurek, on camera touting Sanders’ “free education” policies because it would “teach you how to not be a ******* nazi.”

"If Bernie doesn't get the nomination or it goes to a second round at the DNC convention, ******* Milwaukee will burn," Jurek warned.

"There was a reason why Josef Stalin had gulags. Right? Actually gulags were a lot better than like what the CIA has told us that they were. People were like paid a living wage in the gulags. They had conjugal visits in gulags. Gulags where actually meant for re-education"

Those people who don’t accept the revolution should be shot, Jurek warned. “You want to fight against the revolution, you’re going to die for it, ************,” he proclaimed.

"In Nazi Germany after the fall of the Nazi party there was a **** ton of the populace that was ******* Nazi-fied. Germany had to spend billions of dollars to reeducate their people to not be Nazis. We're probably going to have to do the same ******* thing here."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/bombshe...ts-and-gulags/

-------------------

Breaking News!

Latest Democratic debate the dullest political event in years

Apparently no one even asked Sanders about gulags or burning Milwaukee to the ground.

Same old perversions

49382518752_2f4d694b3f_z.jpg

She's mine!

You can have her back when you vote for me!

nope i posted mine yesterday at 8:46pm you posted at 1:50am today. Although yours was much more detailed

Bernie has big plans for the kulaks.

https://babylonbee.com/news/warren-...41bU9hjtQma2He-Jvkcupo82TyTVBDrmShoArC85_TIp4

Warren Rejects Peace Pipe Offered By Sanders

article-5420-2.jpg

DES MOINES, IA—There's drama afoot in the Democratic primary. Wanting to bury the tomahawk, presidential candidate Bernie Sanders walked over to Elizabeth Warren after this week's debate to have a pow-wow. Having researched Warren's culture extensively, Sanders produced an authentic Cherokee peace pipe he'd purchased on eBay for $14.99 after his grandkids showed him how to use eBay.

"How!" Sanders said, reading off some notes he'd scribbled on his hand. "I offer you peace pipe as token of friendship. Big anger go away into sky." Sanders then made the shape of a bird with his hands and pantomimed it flying away, symbolizing their feud disappearing like the spirit of a buffalo moving on to join its ancestors.

But Warren slapped the peace pipe out of his hands and crossed her arms, a sign of rejection in her culture. "No peace pipe. You have angered the Great Spirit. Leave at once, paleface." A crestfallen Sanders backed away slowly to go ask his grandkids about eBay's return policy.

Warren was reportedly conflicted over the exchange, though, wanting to open herself up to Sanders's friendship but not wanting to betray her culture. She is seeking advice from Grandmother Willow.

In VA, Bloomberg is buying a ton of air time. Going directly after Trump like he has already won the nomination. I thought you had to be in the debates to be in the running. Guessing he's bypassing the public stage. Probably a smart move. He makes himself appear like the consummate politician that the low information voter will fawn over.

Last edited: