• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Washington state college called for a day without white people

Good pic of these warriors -
evergreen-bats-twitter-640x480.jpg

I notice none of our liberal friends are here denouncing such a blatant act of racism and discrimination. Guess it only matters if you don't agree with it.

I notice none of our liberal friends are here denouncing such a blatant act of racism and discrimination. Guess it only matters if you don't agree with it.

It's impossible to be racist against white people.

The Evergreen State Fighting Geoducks!

for real

moby1.jpg

Their official mascot is a mollusk

4da31a42b8ded0ced9ea7fb13eca2e38.jpg

Isn't that the song Trump sings to the prostitutes in Moscow while they piss on him?

Isn't that the way CONservatives see gun violence?

My....my.....

Only if you are mentally unable to distinguish between street thugs who wan to rob and kill and law abiding citizens who want to be protected when said thugs drop by to rob or kill them. But let's be honest...you know this already, you just have to act like you don't understand it. Keeping with the company line and all.

Only if you are mentally unable to distinguish between street thugs who wan to rob and kill and law abiding citizens who want to be protected when said thugs drop by to rob or kill them. But let's be honest...you know this already, you just have to act like you don't understand it. Keeping with the company line and all.

So you want to use a tool to protect yourself with?

Yet when minorities want to employ a tool to keep the oppressor class at bay they are horrible people?

I get it now!......oh wait I've ALWAYS gotten it......

Yet when minorities want to employ a tool to keep the oppressor class at bay they are horrible people?

Well, if that is the case, then the oppressor class must be other young black men. At least, that is the case here in Pittsburgh. Thanks for pointing that out.