• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Watching the liberal meltdown over Donald Trump's election

Spike

Reaction score
The liberal Democratic meltdown continues: the whining, the weeping, the blaming of Hillary Clinton, the gnashing of teeth and those heartbreaking, sighing questions about whether life is worth living anymore.

And that's not just in America's newsrooms, either, but in many other places too.

Outside newsrooms, half the country is in political mourning, the other half is still relishing the election.

And if they don't relish the elevation of Donald Trump to the presidency exactly, they're at least celebrating those videos shared on social media, of precious TV talking heads and pundits laughing hysterically while mocking the "uneducated" and the "deplorables" who didn't have the wits to deny Hillary her Restoration.

But they did, and it's over. So what to look at now?

•Democrats pushing for an end to the Electoral College, reminding me of the story of those two wolves and the lamb voting on what's for dinner.

•The fight over whether Clinton should be charged with a crime, and if she is, should she expect a pardon?

•And what about those safety pins?

The safety pins are becoming symbols of solidarity for the young on the left who oppose Trump. And they're quite the fashion accessory. But don't criticize the kids. I've realized that those who criticize the young anti-Trump protesters are just as blind as liberal pundits, unable to see through their partisanship.

The anti-Trump protests aren't exactly spontaneous, are they? They're organized, perhaps with George Soros' cash.

My only complaints are those primal scream parties on campus and students who asked for postelection counseling. These are the signs of weak children born to a diseased establishment that's been overturned.

In every age, history is full of such poignant teeth gnashing.

Yet whatever their politics, and as a dad with college tuition bills, skipping midterms for the sake of political tribalism is foolish. That's where the safety pins come in.

A safety pin on your clothing demonstrates solidarity with the anti-Trumpsters, and a shield from shaming. But there's a problem with the pins. The irony of it all.

I thought irony died decades ago, but it insists on reanimating itself.

They're safety pins! S-a-f-e-t-y Pins.

Safe space, safe pins, get it? Safety pins were once used to secure cloth diapers so baby bottoms wouldn't get pricked.

I had hoped they'd wear something a bit tougher, like a needle, or a bloody "Game of Thrones" spike. Can't they find some symbolism just a tad less baby-bottomish?

650x366

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...beral-meltdown-kass-1117-20161116-column.html

-------------------------------

heh - he said spike

Wait until President Trump is in the White House! The insane lefties will screw themsleves right into the ground!

This is what happens when you have 8 years of a far leftist in the Oval Office. You get a bunch of participation trophy cupcakes crying. You get a generation of entitlement snowflakes who have been brainwashed into thinking they're owed everything free.

I swear, I watched CBS last night and every damn story from Scott Pelley was anti Trump and kiss *** Obama.

Not saying I'm rah, rah Trump, but the guy hasn't even taken office yet! The MSM needs to stop sobbing and report the actual news, or they will lose what little respect they have left.
Unless, of course, all they're interested in is the snowflakes.

Dinosaur media is dead....Trump gets 20 million followers on twitter

Aren't we all just glad the good guys won?

Last edited:
I swear, I watched CBS last night and every damn story from Scott Pelley was anti Trump and kiss *** Obama.

Wash, rinse, repeat. Same is true with NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, and on and on. The alphabets can go **** themselves.

I don't watch network news any more. I just wind up yelling at the television.

Oh, and Scott Pelley is well-known as a total douche.

So it seems Scott Pelley is a loathsome jerk.

https://twitter.com/jpodhoretz/status/349512295220654083

what does that group have to do with Trump....

typical liberal bullshit

Truth. The media are hounding Trump with questions about "disavowing" Nazis and White Supremacists (which is no problem as long as you change "white" to "black," but I digress), when in fact Trump has repeatedly disavowed them, several times by the way.

******* don't ask Odummy about disavowing a known terrorist organization, the Muslim brotherhood, or disavowing an endorsement by a known race-baiter, Farrakhan.

Oh, and the media did not ask Hillary to disavow an endorsement by the biggest asswipe weasel ever to pollute Steeler Nation, elfiePoloLiar, did they?

Farrakhan did not endorse Trump. Regardless, Farrakhan is also a racist. What is your point?

My point, dimwit, is that Farrakhan endorsed Bammy.

So why didn't the media hound Bammy to disavow the endorsement by the despicable racist, Farrakhan? Yep, crickets.

Oh, and the bullshit meme that Trump is racist because White Nationalists somehow leads the news day after day. Meanwhile, the true party of racism - the Dumbocrats - continue to evidence clear, patent, admitted racism among their leadership:

"And in my opinion we don't need white people leading the Democratic party right now."

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...e_leading_the_democratic_party_right_now.html

Disqualifying based on race.

Keep making yourselves irrelevant, Dumbocrats, and keep horse-faced hags in positions of power in your worthless, meaningless minority party.

The lbs are melting like the wicked witch of the West. All they seem to have is the republicans are racist crap.

News flash trying to lump 60 plus million people with maybe 5,000 neo nazi types is insulting and will only make us more eager to vote in the next election.

Louis Farrakhan endorsed him too. So what.

technically he did not endorse Trump. He said he agreed with Trump on vetting refugees and other issues and said not to vote for hillary..but did not come out and endorse anyone...

You can't control all of the dimwits that support you, and nowhere is there reciprocity.
See there's a difference between the KKK supporting Trump and he not supporting them and BLM supporting Obama but he supports them.

See there's a difference between the KKK supporting Trump and he not supporting them and BLM supporting Obama but he supports them.

But that sort of racist home grown terrorist group is A ok because Barry says so. They're getting cops killed because of it too. And what does our soon to be former president do? I tells them all to keep on .

Farrakhan did not endorse Trump. Regardless, Farrakhan is also a racist. What is your point?
You can't control all of the dimwits that support you, and nowhere is there reciprocity.

If Donald Trump likes scrambled eggs and David Duke likes scrambled eggs, does that mean scrambled eggs are bad?

Yep.

All whites are privileged racists and if you want smaller government you are a Nazi Facist.

Hitler's meltdown:

This one is good.