• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Watching the liberal meltdown over Donald Trump's election

Yep.

All whites are privileged racists and if you want smaller government you are a Nazi Facist.

Make an honest list of what smaller government entails from your perspective, and I'll point out how you see the world through the lens of that privilege.

Make an honest list of what smaller government entails from your perspective, and I'll point out how you see the world through the lens of that privilege.

So basic freedom is white privilege?

I could sure use some white privilege these days. Times are tough at the DJ home.

I could sure use some white privilege these days. Times are tough at the DJ home.

White Privilege is nothing more than racism, about as real as the tooth fairy, Easter Bunny, and Santa all rolled into one.

Steve Bannon..........

This is my favorite. So you watch a little CNN and Bannon is a racist... why? What did he say? Where is the proof? Oh, yeah got none just going to be a sheeple and spout off about things you don't know about. Like Trump being racist...

So you believe that minorities can't make it without a large omnipotent government looking out for them?

Some people just BEG to be ruled over. They'd rather someone take care of their every little need from birth until death. Coddled little snowflakes who kneel and kiss the ring while they get scraps from the table of the king.

I'm dark skinned hispanic and have never experienced racism where I've been. I've attended school at UGA, I've been to Woodstock and Rome, GA. I've been to southern Cal cause my wife is originally from there. SoCal was a lot worse. If any people are privileged it's those mooching off the government while everyone else works and pours into taxes to pay for that welfare check. If you want to know why white people are pissed. It's cause they are tired of living day to day being labeled something by the media. Just cause they obey the law and support a civilized society makes them racist? Umm no. If you want to take up racial issues. Start with the liberal media that is stirring the hatred and to those in the street who will believe any that the libs tell them

Make an honest list of how federal programs have solved the problems they set out to fix.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/r/ronald_reagan.html

Reagan spoke these wise words before I was able to fully understand them. I finally caught up a decade or so later. Interactions with State employees around grants, data requirements, etc proved to be challenging at times and hilarious at others. The amount of money that I've them throw away on IT projects is crazy. That was only in one division. It has to be a huge number. Waste and more waste.

Too many posts to Like in this thread. My head is going to burst....

One of Reagan's finest:

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."

I like that one too....

The media are dying. Those in the media realize it - they spent every waking minute attacking Trump and propping up Kim Jong Hillary, and Trump won the election.

They are now on a suicidal jihad, hoping to take out some evil Republicans as they die. When I look at it that way, the media's actions make a lot more sense. Unfortunately for them, Americans know that the major media are corrupt, lying scum at this point and very few give a **** what they have to say.

The media are dying. Those in the media realize it - they spent every waking minute attacking Trump and propping up Kim Jong Hillary, and Trump won the election.

They are now on a suicidal jihad, hoping to take out some evil Republicans as they die. When I look at it that way, the media's actions make a lot more sense. Unfortunately for them, Americans know that the major media are corrupt, lying scum at this point and very few give a **** what they have to say.

I'm thinking Trump keeps his iPhone after he's Prez and keeps taking it directly to the people.

Epic meltdown that Jim Quinn plays, albeit censored, on his morning show.

*Profanity Alert*

OagOpN4.jpg

I think a lot of folks are ignorant when it comes to that. Every time you vote more power to the government, you vote away more personal freedom. A government big enough to give you everything,can also control everything and take everything in the blink of an eye.