• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Watching the Repugnicans Eat Their Own is So Sweet

I was about to post that the racist dog article was about the dumbest thing I ever read. However, upon reading further through this thread........racist dogs are apparently an epidemic. Live and learn I guess. Goddamn bizarre world we live in.

For about the 37 to 42 percent that are the true Trump base it will never matter what happens. There will always be an excuse, a perceived falsehood by the media or an equivalency of Obama or Clinton. Short of him beheading a white child at a rally it ain't gonna matter. For the rest. It's worn thin or is wearing quickly.

Cow farts .

This video states cow farts contribute to 18% of the world greenhouse gasses.
This is worrisome.

C'Mon Stewey. We'd need way less cows if we had way less people. And less traffic so the Range Rovers wouldn't waste so much gas idling in city traffic.

so I would be saving the world if I ate more steak. I am down with that

Elfie, You do realize that the final result of your liberal life's work is the complete undermining of the respect for the presidency of the United States of America.

Regardless of whomever is elected president ever again, the office will never be seen as a respected or honored position in world leadership. And that's the fault of people like you. Even if your beloved Michelle should somehow scheme her way to the top, it would be a tower made of popsicles propped up by a country that neither respects nor follows it's president.

Congratulations SJWs. You've achieved it all.

Now what?

Elfie, You do realize that the final result of your liberal life's work is the complete undermining of the respect for the presidency of the United States of America.

Regardless of whomever is elected president ever again, the office will never be seen as a respected or honored position in world leadership. And that's the fault of people like you. Even if your beloved Michelle should somehow scheme her way to the top, it would be a tower made of popsicles propped up by a country that neither respects nor follows it's president.

Congratulations SJWs. You've achieved it all.

Now what?

The regressive left, and their ****** up belief system , has resulted in the election of President Trump. We can certainly thank them for that. But you are correct, anyone they elect will suffer the same scrutiny and attacks that have now become commonplace with Trump. It is a beautiful world we live in.

For about the 37 to 42 percent that are the true Trump base it will never matter what happens. There will always be an excuse, a perceived falsehood by the media or an equivalency of Obama or Clinton. Short of him beheading a white child at a rally it ain't gonna matter. For the rest. It's worn thin or is wearing quickly.

LOL...welcome to the prior 8 years....

This thread needs bikini pics

let's class it up some.

tumblr_nwtq6lLcdd1ttxar6o1_r1_250.gif

You aptly describe a Democrat here.

Remember the list of crimes, the lists of deaths, the lists of underhanded ethics and backroom financial deals that swirled around the Clintons for over 20 years? Their followers could have stood next to her with a smoking gun over a dead body and explained it all away.

Now the likes of you are appalled.

******* utterly comical.

Go back to your echo chamber, log into HuffPo and re-feed your biases.

What is wearing thin? All the proven examples where the media either made something up, greatly exaggerated, used semantics to mislead, or went back and edited old stories and headlines to remove items that now make Obama look bad?

Trump is doing or at least attempting to do everything he promised. Why would that wear thin on those who voted for him?

Reactions: MTC
LOL...welcome to the prior 8 years....

I was going to post something to this effect when I first read his post. I especially like how he threw the "white child" comment in there to remind everyone of how racist they are.

Supe, is that your daughter?