• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Way to early power rankings---------- simple point

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Wouldn’t expect any different from this organization. That’s about where I would expect them to be ranked.
By not gutting this from Tomlin on down and starting fresh is like trying to put lipstick on a pig. Nothing is going to change until the owner starts to see the light and makes major changes.
I’m sorry but I simply do not trust anything Tomlin is involved with to be successful enough to win a championship. You see how he’s handled the QB situation. Remember, he wanted Trubisky and had a lot to do with extending him. Same scenario with Canada. No thanks!

Wouldn’t expect any different from this organization. That’s about where I would expect them to be ranked.
By not gutting this from Tomlin on down and starting fresh is like trying to put lipstick on a pig. Nothing is going to change until the owner starts to see the light and makes major changes.
I’m sorry but I simply do not trust anything Tomlin is involved with to be successful enough to win a championship. You see how he’s handled the QB situation. Remember, he wanted Trubisky and had a lot to do with extending him. Same scenario with Canada. No thanks!

I'm with you steelhurt, we will be in the middle of the pack, go on a small terror and rise, then lose to below average teams and drop like a large rock in water.

WASH / RINSE / REPEAT season after season after season.

Salute the nation

Yep, it's the off season.

Here are the way to early power rankings.

3 of the top 10 are AFC North, yes you guessed it........ STEELERS at 18, right in the middle mediocre pack.
This season we caught a break because the Stains and Bungles QB’s were both hurt. If they put up a couple more wins then 10-7 probably doesn’t get us into the playoffs.
Under the best of circumstances this coming year (like Watson isn’t very good) we have the third best QB in the division.

This season we caught a break because the Stains and Bungles QB’s were both hurt. If they put up a couple more wins then 10-7 probably doesn’t get us into the playoffs.
Under the best of circumstances this coming year (like Watson isn’t very good) we have the third best QB in the division.

That would be either Picket or Rudolf, neither would seem to scare any one currently.

Give the new hire a chance to install his “stuff” and things may change, I hope so.

We scraped with help to get in, Burow starting more than likely translates to two losses, we are OUT.

Salute the nation

That would be either Picket or Rudolf, neither would seem to scare any one currently.

Give the new hire a chance to install his “stuff” and things may change, I hope so.

We scraped with help to get in, Burow starting more than likely translates to two losses, we are OUT.
It’s not just beating us if they can beat other teams more than we do.
Lamar is like 1-11 against us, yet the Rats were in the AFCCG.

Power Ranking start of season 2026

PITTSBURGH———- Ranked 18

Power Rankings start of season 2030

PITTSBURGH———- Ranked 18

Common denominator—————- Tomlin still coaching and NON-losing season still in TACT

Salute the nation