• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Way too early mock draft

I'm always good with adding more talent at wide receiver. Tight end is a waste in this current offense (which is nuts, a tight end should be one of the go-to options for any QB).

I'm fine with moving Najee for a draft pick.
I’d rather have Pickett than Love lol.

I’d rather have Pickett than Love lol.
I take it you are one of the Packer fans wanting to see Clifford. Love has a lot of upside but he’s too slow to react. Lots of young qbs need to see it to throw it. Getting to that anticipation stage of knowing where someone will be open and throwing it there is a big next step for Pickett and Love. It’s hard for a fanbase coming off a future hall of famer to a guy that needs to develop.

Last edited:
As much as I like TEs (pun intended), the truth is that this team wastes their talent so then it isn't worth a high pick. Just get a late round blocker

Yeah, Muuuuth isn’t exempt either, although it isn’t his fault where he was drafted. I’m talking about the second time Creed Humphrys was available instead of a hardly used TE.

Salute the nation