• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

We are all capable------------------- but can we predict the future

I might go 13-4....because we still have the Belicheater game to deal with.
He is done, cooked. Ernie is history, lady is getting it up the arse somewhere with a red hot poker.

I hope they spank that arse.

Last edited:
For the immediate future it better be 6-3.
i will wait and see if the world is still around to go further than that

I figure we have maybe 4 - 5 more losses on our schedule - Browns at Cleveland, Bengals both games, Ravens at Baltimore. Probably beat the Packers, Cardinals, Patriots, and split between the Colts and the Seahawks. I see us ending up at 9 - 8, the typical non-losing season scenario. Of course if we somehow win one of the games I figure we should lose we will lose one I figured we should win, so...9-8. The standard is the standard and the standard is mediocrity.

9-7 or 8-8-1 or 8-7-2. I mean, it has to be .500 or just above. To do more would not be acceptable!

But seriously, I am a homer so I have to predict undefeated all the way through and including the SB.

Honestly, I don’t see them reaching 10 wins. I believe that 9-8 is the best they do, but can definitely see 7-10.

I think our floor is 8-9 and our ceiling is 10-7. The way they have been playing, I am thinking 9-8. I originally had us going 10-7 but this team is bad on both sides of the ball. They can't rely on getting a few plays on D from Watt and Highsmith to win games. The O did finally score 20 points on their own this past week but that won't be enough. Hopefully, they keep improving and get to 10-7. 10-7 will get them in the playoffs but right now, they just don't look good enough to win a playoff game but that's why they play the games. Maybe Canaduh on the sidelines actually will help the O.

vs Packers: Win

@ Browns: Loss

@ Bengals: Loss

vs Cardinals: Win

vs Patriots: Win

@ Colts: Loss

vs Bengals: Loss

@ Seahawks: Loss

@Ravens: Loss

8-9

Not much room for error there.

Salute the nation

I might go 13-4....because we still have the Belicheater game to deal with.
His team looks like dogshit. Plus last drive to win in Germany, they pull Jones for Zappe. Any other coach would have gotten hung for this move, but OH NO BELLYCHECK is the BESTEST COACH EVAH>>>> **** him, he sucks without sideline tape and a generational QB to carry him. He's back to being the Browns head coach again...

His team looks like dogshit. Plus last drive to win in Germany, they pull Jones for Zappe. Any other coach would have gotten hung for this move, but OH NO BELLYCHECK is the BESTEST COACH EVAH>>>> **** him, he sucks without sideline tape and a generational QB to carry him. He's back to being the Browns head coach again...
Awesome they lost, isn't it? I really dislike that guy and always have.