• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Weak... Really really weak.

most interesting election of my lifetime. thank you, all.

Wait to the Rooney's come out groveling and kissing Hillary's *** just like they did Obama.

PA better get their **** together this time.

You think Trump and Hillary are the same?

Don't take the brown acid

Agreed. This election, more so than any other before, is about right vs. wrong, good vs. evil, prosperity vs. poverty. There are clear sides. You are either for America or against America. Vote America, vote Trump!

Sitting on a fence post and rotating is a form of terrorism. A vote for Hillary is a vote for ISIS.

You think Trump and Hillary are the same?

Don't take the brown acid

Don't drink the Coolaid.

You should read up on things the Donald has said before. Things like supporting a single payer healthcare system.

I'll admit both sides suck. But I'd choose Trump in a heart beat. The white house needs a leader who thinks with business decisions and not political agendas. Sure maybe Trump isnt exactly the best business model, but the guy is not afraid to take risk. Sometimes the risk is worth the reward. When you open a history book or look at successful people, you only see the good story. Every successful person was not afraid of failure. But I think Trump would be willing to take that risk for the reward. Imo

Gimme a ******' break.... Trump got to where he is because his father was one of the richest men in America. He was handed the reigns to a horse that was already in full stride. The only thing he deserves credit for is not squandering the gigantic head start he had over pretty much everybody on the planet.

Gimme a ******' break.... Trump got to where he is because his father was one of the richest men in America. He was handed the reigns to a horse that was already in full stride. The only thing he deserves credit for is not squandering the gigantic head start he had over pretty much everybody on the planet.
It's this kind of childish view of business success that repeatedly confirms that fact that liberals have absolutely no clue about the real world.

And? The guy took risk. America needs to take risk as a country. Not none of this butting into other countries business cause the libs want to push their agenda over sea's. Let foreign relations deal with their own problems. We got people of our own that need to be taken care of. Make America great again

Which is why Trump is more reasonable

Don't drink the Coolaid.

You should read up on things the Donald has said before. Things like supporting a single payer healthcare system.

Maybe you should read The Art of the Deal.. This is all a straight, no-holds barred tactical takeover of a weak political system that is due for a complete shake-up.

I've known from the beginning, I read his book a long time ago and again when he started running. It's all in there. He's making his own rules.

None of the issues of the past matters, this isn't an "issues" campaign. The only thing that matters beating down any and all opposition and that's the way to make sure Hillary doesn't win. Throw conservative thoughts away, ride the wave.

oh, sorry, ride the train!

"One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better, the point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you ... the result is that the press is always going to write about me."