• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Week 1 other games

either

if it happens to the Steelers I guess I will watch a quiet game
I almost want to hear what he says about the Steelers. They have not changed plays since he came into the league? easy to beat with a game plan?

pedestrian? He made Pickett look like a hall of famer. 19/32 for 127 yrds, 2 picks, and an TD. One of the picks was horrendous and one was a pick 6 I believe. He just flipped the ball up as he was going down. Levis started his career off looking pretty good, but it didnt last long and he has looked terrible since.
Modern NFL coaches better get that age old idea that guys are gonna come from college NFL ready out of their heads... college football is nothing like the nfl anymore... you need to retrain most position, especially QBs... RBs can start year 1... QBs may need multiple years to get up to speed...

This is what happens when you don't have a minor league system.

pedestrian? He made Pickett look like a hall of famer. 19/32 for 127 yrds, 2 picks, and an TD. One of the picks was horrendous and one was a pick 6 I believe. He just flipped the ball up as he was going down. Levis started his career off looking pretty good, but it didnt last long and he has looked terrible since.
I was being kind

Rams doing their best to give the Lions a chance to come back late

go out of bounds on a run to the edge and then an incomplete pass