• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

WEEK 3 TV coverage map

Drink IRON City

KAYAK Champion who drives a LUXURY S10
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
You know what’s great here Drink? How a person from Vancouver on the west coast has a 15$ HD antenna,that will then pick up an eastern time zone feed Canadian channel in Toronto who picks up a Buffalo,New York affiliate feed…..and viola! This said person gets a beautiful Steelers HD feed,that beats the heck out of streaming it. And it happens all the time. Gotta love it.

I'll have to go somewhere to watch. Chicago pizza house, Hooters, or other. It'll be a game day decision.

I'll have to go somewhere to watch. Chicago pizza house, Hooters, or other. It'll be a game day decision.
You know what’s great here Drink? How a person from Vancouver on the west coast has a 15$ HD antenna,that will then pick up an eastern time zone feed Canadian channel in Toronto who picks up a Buffalo,New York affiliate feed…..and viola! This said person gets a beautiful Steelers HD feed,that beats the heck out of streaming it. And it happens all the time. Gotta love it.

Best served combination ever !!!!!!

Salute the nation

So, what early game is going to be broadcast in the Seattle late game area?

So, what early game is going to be broadcast in the Seattle late game area?
Early game on fox will Eagles -Saints. CBS. Texas - Vikings. Late game…Fox Baltimore-Dallas. CBS Miami -Seattle.

I wouldn't put too much effort in figuring out how to watch it on a local broadcast. They will likely start televising a more competitive game by the half.

I wouldn't put too much effort in figuring out how to watch it on a local broadcast. They will likely start televising a more competitive game by the half.

I would venture to say, local PITTSBURGH TV will air the whole game, blow out or not…………..

Salute the nation

A good GPS emulator and a Paramount+ subscription works for me when the games are on CBS.