• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Week 6 OFFICIAL Prediction thread................ STEELERS -- AT -- Raiders

Then I pray Coolie says NO to the prize.

****, he’s the guy that scrounged the FrenchFries of the floor board, YOU think he’s going to say NO to the prize…..?????

I can only hope you carry a FULL body prophylactic for protection……………………..

Salute the nation

****, he’s the guy that scrounged the FrenchFries of the floor board, YOU think he’s going to say NO to the prize…..?????

I can only hope you carry a FULL body prophylactic for protection……………………..

Salute the nation
I only have amateurphylactic status

I only have amateurphylactic status

MANy-O-Phylactic: Use of many layers of Phylactic to protect one self. A common practice in some ares in Europe and
a 5 block radius of Coolie’s House.

There’s no shame, you can go to planned parenthood and get free Phylactic samples, if need……….

Salute the nation

I predict both a WR and a TE break 100 yards vs a slumping, banged up D and a RB does too. None of those will be named Pickens, Friermuth or Harris tho

Steelers 16
Raiders 24

Luckily we escape Sin city still in contention for another Tomlinship

I predict both a WR and a TE break 100 yards vs a slumping, banged up D and a RB does too. None of those will be named Pickens, Friermuth or Harris tho

Steelers 16
Raiders 24

Luckily we escape Sin city still in contention for another Tomlinship

While in the “sin” city, we must commit the ultimate “SIN”. We shall enter with an actual “Game Plan” and execute it. We will follow it to the extent of actual in game adjustments with a “Trick” up our sleeves…………………… That “Trick” will be no $1000.00 a day hoe, but a real dozy up our short sleeve T-(Steelers) Shirt. Most players will be wearing bacon greased Jerseys and unbeknownst (not racist) to them, a slip of Peyote in twined with-in that bacon.

There will be no left overs, our bare feet will stir the juice of victory. Wine will be used to describe the other team’s defeat. The empty box that once housed the pudding, will be our new playground hide out. My bare sunburnt eyeball will be keeping sight of the end splash all while seeing the scoreboard reflect abundance upon our nation. There will be no darkness, the sun shall shine bright and with our secret weapon of brother & sisterhood (mixed with real moonshine and Peyote), there will be no loneliness in victory.

Salute the nation

While in the “sin” city, we must commit the ultimate “SIN”. We shall enter with an actual “Game Plan” and execute it. We will follow it to the extent of actual in game adjustments with a “Trick” up our sleeves…………………… That “Trick” will be no $1000.00 a day hoe, but a real dozy up our short sleeve T-(Steelers) Shirt. Most players will be wearing bacon greased Jerseys and unbeknownst (not racist) to them, a slip of Peyote in twined with-in that bacon.

There will be no left overs, our bare feet will stir the juice of victory. Wine will be used to describe the other team’s defeat. The empty box that once housed the pudding, will be our new playground hide out. My bare sunburnt eyeball will be keeping sight of the end splash all while seeing the scoreboard reflect abundance upon our nation. There will be no darkness, the sun shall shine bright and with our secret weapon of brother & sisterhood (mixed with real moonshine and Peyote), there will be no loneliness in victory.

Salute the nation
Having some people over hopefully they will bring us some good luck. Hold down the fort!

Steelers 13-10

1) Combined rushing yards of Najee & Jaylen 85

2) Justine Fields 213.5 yrds passing give your differential number (NOT total, do the math), +plus or -minus in front of your number. -32.5

3) LUXURY S10 / 2-part question
---- a) the LS10 has been known to get between 16 - 28 mpg. On this last tank of gas what did she get ___ mpg (Lunar didn't get to drive any of that tank) 22
--- b) how many gallons did it take to fill her up on that tank 17.2

A friend of mine is in Vegas right now. She said the amount of people wearing Steelers gear is unreal. So I’ll consider this a home game.

B&G-23
B&S-20

Rushing-84
Passing +14

MPG I am going to go with 16. The old reliable LS10 had to tow the new/old Tractor home after Drink ran out of fuel cruising up and down Main Street showing off his new purchase. Thus resulting in lower MPG on the LS10

14 Gallons.

Somehow we eke out an ugly 17-15 win; RBs get 85 yards rushing and Justin gets 125 yards passing.

Hey, Today is the day......... we have a "certified" winner
Congratulations to--------------
Confluence with a differential of 1 (PM slash or myself with your address please)
Two tied for runner up
No particular order as their prize is dinner for two as in together at a virtual restaurant / bar.
(virtual $85.00 tab already set up for them)
Steelhurt---- Coolieman differential of 6
Honorable mentions
Clinton-----8
Steelmann----- his explanation of mpg was a scenario that could easily have happened. (I have taken my old 1954 International Super C out on Halloween)

What all have been waiting for, Tie Breaker #3
A) 22.4 mpg.......... A combination of hauling some work materials and Highway cruising. Not bad
B) 11.3 gallons (I think it only holds 14 gallons total)

Meandering Dream UPDATE: Yes, it is true, That new to me tractor is absolutely amazing. I used it 4 hrs., with the "Grapple Rake" and collected a lot of fallen trees / branches to the tune of if I had done it by hand & trailer............ would have taken me over a week. I'm going to do what Steelmann had suggested in post #38, I have to drive into town to fill it with diesel (about 2.5 miles). I'll be going by the ladies place whom I met 3 years ago, in an embarrassing awkward moment. She wants to see the new tractor. I'll tell tale of the awkward moment in the next prediction thread.

THANK YOU to all who participated and a shout out to slash for suppling the prized and postage.

Salute the nation

Confluence with a differential of 1 (PM slash or myself with your address please)
Two tied for runner up
No particular order as their prize is dinner for two as in together at a virtual restaurant / bar.
Honorable mentions
Clinton-----8
Steelmann----- his explanation of mpg was a scenario that could easily have happened. (I have taken my old 1954 International Super C out on Halloween)

A) 22.4 mpg.......... A combination of hauling some work materials and Highway cruising. Not bad

Meandering Dream UPDATE: Yes, it is true, That new to me tractor is absolutely amazing. I used it 4 hrs., with the "Grapple Rake" and collected a lot of fallen trees / branches to the tune of if I had done it by hand & trailer............ would have taken me over a week. I'm going to do what Steelmann had suggested in post #38, I have to drive into town to fill it with diesel (about 2.5 miles). I'll be going by the ladies place whom I met 3 years ago, in an embarrassing awkward moment. She wants to see the new tractor. I'll tell tale of the awkward moment in the next prediction thread.

THANK YOU to all who participated and a shout out to slash for suppling the prized and postage.

Salute the nation
wait the LS10 has a 14 gallon tank.? man that thing is a little *****.

probs a 2 wheel drive. I no longer will enjoy rides in that little *****

Two tied for runner up
Honorable mentions
Clinton-----8

Salute the nation
that ***** Pickens had to drop the TD that likely would of won it for me

Congrats Confluence