• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

well, this should solve everything

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...es-and-hairstyles_us_59493bd9e4b0edb84c15c929

Ken Doll Gets A Makeover With New Body Types, Skin Tones And Hairstyles
“We are redefining what a Barbie or Ken doll looks like to this generation.”
By Caroline Bologna

Last year, Mattel gave Barbie a long overdue makeover with three new body types and a variety of skin colors and hairstyles. Now the toy company is announcing another move toward inclusiveness with “new and diverse” Ken dolls.

On Tuesday, Barbie expanded its ‘Fashionistas’ line with 15 new Ken dolls, featuring three body types ― “slim,” “broad” and “original” ― as well as seven skin tones, eight hair colors and nine hair styles (like the man bun, cornrows and more).

“By continuing to expand our product line, we are redefining what a Barbie or Ken doll looks like to this generation,” senior vice president and general manager for Barbie, Lisa McKnight, stated in a press release. “Evolving Ken was a natural evolution for the brand and allows girls to further personalize the role they want him to play in Barbie’s world.”

The original Ken doll was introduced in 1961 and over the past half-century has become a staple for Barbie-loving girls and boys.

While 10 of the new dolls are available now, five more will join in the coming months. In addition to the 15 new Ken dolls, there are now 25 more diverse Barbie dolls in the Fashionistas line.

You can take a look at the new doll options on Barbie.com and at retailers nationwide.

5949497f29000020003b03c3.jpeg

594949be15000020008ff3f3.jpeg

I'm glad they made the one with the man bun....

All of the "male" dolls have something in common. Begins with an H and ends with an O.

I'm sure they'll turn G.I Joe into some cupcake next.

Man bun Ken should be dressed in a romper.

Damn, they done and made Ken a metrosexual.

Never did like Barbie dolls. HATED Ken. I had a Ken doll that I cut in half. Now I have even more reason to hate Ken.

I did not see the Barbie doll who looks like Ken, only in a dress and wig.

Was John Osoff the model for the new Ken doll? Does the new Ken doll like to sip hot chocolate and discuss health insurance?

C9tjyNTVYAAuuSr.jpg

I find it ridiculous how over the past 40 years, the United States seems determined to make women tough and men soft.