• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What could possibly go wrong with all voting-by-mail and ballots just being sent??

Dr Doubtfire.

iu

iu

Jesus Christ, Robin Williams faking faking being a woman was more believable than ... the other guy.

#departmentofHEALTH.

One look tells me you fail at your profession

Once more, last presidential election A man walking his dog in Philadelphia came across a large box on the doorstep of a long abandoned warehouse. Curious, he opened it and found thousands of blank absentee ballots... the state claimed it was some type of clerical mistake then failed to follow up on it at all... the number could easily have swung PA to Hillary..

In Florida, they walked in on what was basically people filling out ballots en mass.... the lane excuse was they were Correcting mistakes or something... the local republicans threw a fit and it was shut down... no further investigation was really made into that process

In pa a guy just pleaded guilty of fixing judicial elections by stuffing ballots...

Talk to enough off the record polling officials and you get the feeling that voter fraud is widespread... really really widespread... The solution is to get rid of anonymous voting and make who voted for whom public... thus traceable and then when cases come up, illegal or fraudulent votes can be removed without purging all of the votes from an area...

Once more, last presidential election A man walking his dog in Philadelphia came across a large box on the doorstep of a long abandoned warehouse. Curious, he opened it and found thousands of blank absentee ballots... the state claimed it was some type of clerical mistake then failed to follow up on it at all... the number could easily have swung PA to Hillary..

In Florida, they walked in on what was basically people filling out ballots en mass.... the lane excuse was they were Correcting mistakes or something... the local republicans threw a fit and it was shut down... no further investigation was really made into that process

In pa a guy just pleaded guilty of fixing judicial elections by stuffing ballots...

Talk to enough off the record polling officials and you get the feeling that voter fraud is widespread... really really widespread... The solution is to get rid of anonymous voting and make who voted for whom public... thus traceable and then when cases come up, illegal or fraudulent votes can be removed without purging all of the votes from an area...

Voting by mail will set up fraud on a massive level if done on a nationwide scale. You'd need to physically account the legitimacy of each ballot which is impossible.

It's the only reason to even come up with this horseshit. To win by crook. They sure as **** are not winning with Biden. That guy can't go a day without saying something stupid.

He's got so much material to use in political ads against him it's not even funny. I wouldn't even let that guy drive a car let alone a country. Desperate times....expect the demonrat tyrant overlords to drag out the rona hysteria in hopes of mail in voting as our only way....

Not going to happen for them. May as well start looking for a new impeachment angle.

If it is safe to stand in line at the Grocery/Drug/Big box/Home Improvement Store its safe to stand in line to vote.

Reactions: MTC
Nice balls lady.

That thing looks like the guy from one of the either Halloween or Friday The 13th movies, whichever one had the ginger fro dude. In either case, I’m rooting tor Michael or Jason to kill it.

You can't be pulling the voter fraud excuses already. There is a legit chance Trump loses because they hate him and he is currently losing nationally. I do believe mail in voting will be ugly. No matter who wins the other will claim fraud. Biden's strategy is hide and hope for the best. Everytime he talks he ends up saying something stupid. We need debates and the people need to see Biden

You can't be pulling the voter fraud excuses already. There is a legit chance Trump loses because they hate him and he is currently losing nationally. I do believe mail in voting will be ugly. No matter who wins the other will claim fraud. Biden's strategy is hide and hope for the best. Everytime he talks he ends up saying something stupid. We need debates and the people need to see Biden

If biden wins. We’re ******.
The guy is absolutely lost.

If biden wins. We’re ******.
The guy is absolutely lost.

I agree he is lost, but he won't be pulling the strings which means we will probably be more screwed. Unfortunately people will still vote for him

MORE FRAUD IN OREGON:
Non-Citizen Steps Forward, Tells How Oregon Automatically Registered Her To Vote Via Motor Voter Bill And Vote-By-Mail
By Brock Simmons

“I just want to highlight to American citizens this does happen. I don’t know why there’s this blind belief that it cannot happen. It does happen, it happened to me,” says a woman who has come forward to tell the story about how she, as a non citizen, ended up getting registered to vote without even knowing it, and had ballots sent to her.

Ever since the advent of vote-by-mail, elections integrity activists have pointed out all the different ways that such a system could be compromised. While rumors have circulated for years that illegal aliens and non citizens were voting, most of the evidence pointing to such has been circumstantial, with few traces of actual hard evidence.

She wanted to stay anonymous in the video interview, but enough paperwork was provided to validate her claims. She had no clue she had been registered to vote, never said she wanted to be registered, and no one ever asked her if she wanted to be registered. She was simply automatically registered.

Ballots started arriving in her mailbox in 2016, and continued through 2018, for a total of five elections. She says she likely would have received a sixth ballot had she not taken the steps to cancel her voter registration.

The likely culprit is Oregon’s fairly new Motor Voter law, which automatically registers anyone to vote who does certain transactions with the DMV. Again, Democrats said that only citizens would be added to the voter registration database. Somehow, somewhere, perhaps by intent, there was no such mechanism that prevented the whistleblower from being registered. State officials have also told everyone that cards would be sent out to anyone registered under the Motor Voter law so new voters could pick which party they wanted or decline to be registered. The whistleblower says she never received any such card.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-vote-via-motor-voter-bill-vote-mail-video/

Oh, yeah, DMV registration is so well-controlled, no illegals registered to vote through driver's license applications, nope, none, nothing to see here folks.

This is all by design. Dems know that the system is rigged. They know these automatic registrations will catch illegals in the net. That's who they are as a party. This isn't new. Dems have been cheating the system for years. They just don't care about it unless it hurts their party.

Remember this are the morons who were worried about a few FB ads by the Russians. But they are just fine with millions of foreigners voting because they know exactly how they are going to vote.

And this little tidbit from California, circa 2016.

malia3.jpg

'Voter fraud'? California man finds dozens of ballots stacked outside home

Jerry Mosna was gardening outside his San Pedro, Calif., home Saturday when he noticed something odd: Two stacks of 2016 ballots on his mailbox.

The 83 ballots, each unused, were addressed to different people, all supposedly living in his elderly neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment.

“I think this is spooky,” Mosna said. “All the different names, none we recognize, all at one address.”

His wife, Madalena Mosna, noted their 89-year-old neighbor lives by herself, and, “Eighty people can’t fit in that apartment.”

They took the ballots to the Los Angeles Police Department, but were directed to the post office. They felt little comfort there would be an investigation, and called another neighbor, John Cracchiolo – who contacted the Los Angeles County Registrar's office.

A spokeswoman for the Registrar said the office will investigate. Both Cracchiolo and Jerry Mosna told FoxNews.com they think they stumbled upon a case of fraud.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vo...-finds-dozens-of-ballots-stacked-outside-home

Yeah, so what? 83 votes for one guy? I'm guessing that is the totality of all voting irregularities in the state during the 2016 election. I think that voter fraud is a lot like an inverted iceberg. You pretty much see everything and no way **** is going on undetected, involving thousands of ballots.

No way. Otherwise, California's diligent voter fraud department would be ALL OVER IT. Voting fraud? Pffft, so rare. Unicorn stuff really.

Von Spakovsky, senior legal fellow and manager of the Election Law Reform Initiative at the Heritage Foundation, said voter fraud is prevalent enough that it could make the difference in a close election. The Heritage Foundation, he said, has recorded 430 cases of voter fraud -- proven cases where someone was convicted or a judge ordered a new election.

A former FEC commissioner and counsel to the assistant attorney general for civil rights at the U.S. Justice Department, von Spakovsky said California is of particular concern because of the rising number of noncitizens illegally registering and voting in elections, as well as the “terrible shape” the voter registration rolls are in.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vo...-finds-dozens-of-ballots-stacked-outside-home

Nothing to see here, move along, 430 convictions and prosecutions, no big deal, I'm sure that 100% of all voter malfeasance and voter fraud is caught and prosecuted, you know, like all other crimes. I mean, it's not possible that 2000 or 2500 instances of voter fraud, covering tens of thousands of votes, are going on, not, not possible.

Oh, there are actually 1,285 documented instances of proven voter fraud the past 8 years??

https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud

Pffft, so freaking what? 1,285 instances of convictions of voter fraud. Big freaking deal. Like I was saying, I am wagering that 100% of all those engaged in voter fraud are caught, prosecuted and convicted by the DA's very large and well-financed voter fraud department. Unlike the stolen car department, I mean, which has more than 500 police officers and detectives and another 100 civilian staff. They solve ...

About 25% of the thefts.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-not-caught-number-vehicles-stolen-increases/

Okay, so the chances of catching a voting fraud perpetrator has to be higher, right, with how ballots have VIN numbers, owners who report them stolen, photos of the ballot, descriptions given out to the police, identifying tags such as voting license plates.

I doubt that one in twenty involved in voting fraud are caught, let alone prosecuted and convicted. Meaning the number of voting fraud matters is probably closer to 25,000 over the past 8 years. If the average voting scammer is churning and faking 40 ballots each - the real number is probably higher since why the hell get involved in voter fraud or 10 or 15 ballots?? - that is 1,000,000 votes.

But hey, every vote counts. Except for the 1,000,000 canceled by fake voting. And it's not like 1,000,000 votes over four elections could affect an outcome ...