• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What do you like about Hillary?

Stryker

Podcast/ VidCast/ Writer
Contributor
Reaction score
I know we have some Hillary supporters here. As an undecided voter, I'd like to know what is it about her policy or platform that you like?

The only rule is you can't mention Republicans, GOP, Trump, or conservatives.

Conversely, this isn't a bash Hillary thread, so Hillary haters, keep it in the other numerous threads.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

I know we have some Hillary supporters here. As an undecided voter, I'd like to know what is it about her policy or platform that you like?

The only rule is you can't mention Republicans, GOP, Trump, or conservatives.

Conversely, this isn't a bash Hillary thread, so Hillary haters, keep it in the other numerous threads.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

She's a pragmatist.

She's tough enough to weather the smear machine for decades, nothing she faces as POTUS will intimidate her.

She is entirely predictable in a good way.

She is on the right side of history on social issues.

She isn't a science denier.

Oh, and that laugh...

She's a pragmatist.

She's tough enough to weather the smear machine for decades, nothing she faces as POTUS will intimidate her.

She is entirely predictable in a good way.

She is on the right side of history on social issues.

She isn't a science denier.

Oh, and that laugh...

and not ONE THING that qualifies her regarding experience. Not a single thing.

-Y5BjhVX_400x400.jpg

and not ONE THING that qualifies her regarding experience. Not a single thing.

-Y5BjhVX_400x400.jpg

She's predictable because of her experience. We know what she will do.

She's going to make those skaters pay!

"We are going to raise taxes on the middle class!!!"

Lol...Yeah she's real tough. How though do you have to be when an extension of the DemocRAT party, the leftist mainstream media, circles the wagons around democRATS?
Has she been a Republican, she'd be out of the picture a long time ago...you cant deny that.

Furthermore, there is a difference between being smeared and being exposed. Hillary was exposed.

Being smeared involves slander and false accusations. That's what you leftists do.
You need to get that straight son.

Lol...Yeah she's real tough. How though do you have to be when an extension of the DemocRAT party, the leftist mainstream media, circles the wagons around democRATS?
Has she been a Republican, she'd be out of the picture a long time ago...you cant deny that.

Furthermore, there is a difference between being smeared and being exposed. Hillary was exposed.

Being smeared involves slander and false accusations. That's what you leftists do.
You need to get that straight son.

Amazing how she survived all those expensive investigations if it was all true.

The way she lights up a room

2016-08-03T231131Z_1_LYNXNPEC721LU_RTROPTP_2_USA-ELECTION-CLINTON.JPG.cf.jpg

would explain how she was dead broke when they left the White House.

Witnesses having massive heart attacks in their prison cells after agreeing to testify against her and shady meetings between the AG and ******* Billy Blythe help with that. She is predictable though you can count on her taking the least ethical course of action every time.

I like nothing about The Hildebeast.

The way she brings the country together

SuX0BA.png

I like that when she was co-POTUS things were pretty good.

She doesn't waste a lot of time clothes shopping like most women. She just orders the same Kin Jung Un pants suit in 75 different colors / patterns.

I like that when she was co-POTUS things were pretty good.

That's only because she and ******* Billy Blythe were able to slip out of town before the bubbles started popping.

Don't forget, she is cool under fire, as witnessed in Bosnia.

Hillary isn't likable, she is a type A personality, the type that sat in front of the class and raised her
hand at every question. The one everyone else in the class disliked.

As President she will be up by 5am and to bed at midnight 7 days a week, working to get things done.
What Republicans fear most is that they know this is true and she will get a lot done.

We could use a workhorse President that doesn't need to be liked and has a reputation with being
able to work with members of both parties. Many fellow Senate Republicans praise her work as a Senator.

- I like the fact that as First Lady she's been close to the office of the presidency, has some sense of how things work.
- I like her experience with international affairs she gained as Secretary of State
- I like the fact she's a mom and a grandmother
- I like the fact she has a legal background and a keen intellect
- I like the fact she stayed with her husband and kept her family together during very difficult times.
- I like the fact she's withstood years of non-stop hate and pressure from the right and has stayed strong throughout. Nothing will razzle her.
- I like the fact she's on a Democratic ticket that's been realigned and reinvigorated through Bernie Sanders' platform. I like the fact she will represent progressive, liberal social policies..
- I like the fact she'll be the first female president. It's time we let a lady run the country for a change. I think she'll be up for the challenge.

Reactions: Vis