• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What if there is an Illuminati?

Trump might be rich but he's not in The Club.

Has POP stolen your brain?

I happen to believe that there is a consortium of the world's wealth class, bankers, energy magnates, and other industry leaders that exert a healthy dose of influence over our leaders and elected officials. I am sure that there are closed door alliances between many, and collusion out the wazzoo. Most of these people prefer to operate under the radar, so I doubt that the Donald is welcome in their circles. Do I think that entertainment figures like Beyonce are sending out secret messages , and using mind control......uh, no. But the conspiracy theories are fanciful and fun.

Don't make **** harder than it needs to be.

Is Beyonce In the Club? No. If she's really really lucky - she might get to dance by the back. The club is made up of political figures and ridiculously wealthy people who, like the royalty of hundreds of years ago realized they don't have to like each other or even get along all that well to understand that they DO need to occasionally work together to maintain and exert their control over world politics and economics.

We need oil, Saudi, Iraq, Iran etc. have oil. Do we hate them and do they hate us and each other? Sure, but there's money to be made and power to be shared. So, for the long and foreseeable future - behind closed doors there will be cigars and polite conversations and a **** ton of money changing hands. On the streets? Well, that could be a different story altogether, but what matters is the money and the people at the top who get it and maintain the continuous flow.

Folks down at the bottom, well, we need to be managed. We need a story and a byline to keep us occupied (see what I did there)? The more we're distracted with stupid **** that keeps us away from anything really important, the better and the moment anybody REALLY starts figuring something important out - well that guy or gal ends up on a small commuter flight or in a car with ****** tires.

America is the absolutely perfect form of anesthesia on the planet. We make EXACTLY the right amount of money. We have PRECISELY the right amount of irritation with the government. We have JUST the right amount of badasses out there in the worl who ALMOST actually threaten us. We very nearly sometimes feel the need to practically get off our couches. But then American Idol comes on, or the Voice, or perhaps Dancing with the Stars and we're reminded that Trump will Make America Great or that Hillary is God Awful and that a scandal is brewing that will surely bring her down and twitter has some really good, if nebulous **** about that!

Meanwhile, in (Pick a country that ends in "ia") hundreds if not thousands of civilians are dying on a monthly basis. Sometimes even unfortunately at the hands of UN or even American troops sadly. There are people all around actually concerned about whether there's enough food to eat or drinkable water or if some nutball despot is going to invade and attempt to kill the entire family in the name of some ridiculous God who apparently mercifully wants everyone dead. And the world leaders? The guy who are supposed to be working tirelessly to solve these problems? ****, they can't stop guys in caves from marauding neighboring villages on an hourly basis. Not because they CAN'T mind you, but because the world's leaders won't work together toward an agenda that truly furthers the World's agenda. There are too many horses attempting to capitalize on the cart and instead of pulling it successfully in one direction, toward the village of peasants that need food, the cart is torn apart by greedy mule owners wo want to savage the parts and burn the wood and melt down the brass parts to make shiny new buttons for their coats that they might look better when they do finally head into the village to grace the emaciated and listless villagers with a trumpet call for praise and adoration.

Apparently Wig woke up on the pissy side of democracy today.

Has POP stolen your brain?

I happen to believe that there is a consortium of the world's wealth class, bankers, energy magnates, and other industry leaders that exert a healthy dose of influence over our leaders and elected officials. I am sure that there are closed door alliances between many, and collusion out the wazzoo. Most of these people prefer to operate under the radar, so I doubt that the Donald is welcome in their circles. Do I think that entertainment figures like Beyonce are sending out secret messages , and using mind control......uh, no. But the conspiracy theories are fanciful and fun.

And he doesn't even see the irony.

Here, Hamster clearly evokes visions of conspiracy, admits they happen, and then makes fun of others who believe the very thing he asserts, all in the same post...and he doesn't even realize it.

And he doesn't even see the irony.

Here, Hamster clearly evokes visions of conspiracy, admits they happen, and then makes fun of others who believe the very thing he asserts, all in the same post...and he doesn't even realize it.

Money=Power
politics=Influence

Duh.

Sooooo, where is the conspiracy again? I missed it.

Money=Power
politics=Influence

Duh.

Sooooo, where is the conspiracy again? I missed it.

Someone needs to understand the definition of conspiracy.

I happen to believe that there is a consortium of the world's wealth class, bankers, energy magnates, and other industry leaders that exert a healthy dose of influence over our leaders and elected officials. I am sure that there are closed door alliances between many, and collusion out the wazzoo.

Someone needs to understand the definition of conspiracy.

Someone needs to understand the definition of "business as usual" in Washington DC.

Someone needs to understand the definition of "business as usual" in Washington DC.

You described a conspiracy while mocking the notion of their existence. I guess you just don't have the capacity to grasp it.

[QUOTE]I happen to believe that there is a consortium of the world's wealth class, bankers, energy magnates, and other industry leaders that exert a healthy dose of influence over our leaders and elected officials. I am sure that there are closed door alliances between many, and collusion out the wazzoo.[/QUOTE]

There's certainly an alliance among groups that have been very rich for generations and want to stay that way. Families with old wealth that used to be king, queen or emperor's if you will. They do it via various business and political fronts, which they buy or influence. These groups shun the spotlight and let other factions work for them.

I doubt Trump is part of them. He's pretty much new money and speaks up. The opposite if you will of an Illuminati type of group.

Clinton however will take money from anyone.

Until the first of the year my office was located in a Masonic Temple building but they never showed me the secret handshake or anything.

Until the first of the year my office was located in a Masonic Temple building but they never showed me the secret handshake or anything.

The free mason's at the lower levels is an economic and political alliance between members of sorts. Join and you get treated favorably from the members, which include some police, and governmental officials. A fraternal organization of sorts if you will.

The upper levels, however, are resolved to only a select few so new members and 95% of the masons really do not know what they are joining, unless they hit say level 25 or above. Level 33 is the highest known level.

The Chatloic Chuch and others suspect a more sinister agenda.

what wig said...

most people, proles, drones/ants just have a severe case of cognitive dissonance on this...it comes with the programming.

there doesn't need to be an "Illuminati"....or some made up name...

there is however, Bilderburgs, Council of 300's, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateralists.....etc.

they're real, they publish stuff.

Last edited:
I am a Free and Accepted Mason. I belong to several bodies. I don't recall ever have attended a meeting to where we discuss world domination. Mostly who's going to run the next fundraiser and XYZ organization or a person in need in our community or neighboring one is struggling and needs money because of illness or sudden loss of a loved one.

I am a Free and Accepted Mason. I belong to several bodies. I don't recall ever have attended a meeting to where we discuss world domination. Mostly who's going to run the next fundraiser and XYZ organization or a person in need in our community or neighboring one is struggling and needs money because of illness or sudden loss of a loved one.

Me too Shane. I have been through 32 of the 33 degrees and ain't seen hide nor hair of any such conspiracies. Pisses me off when people pair Free Masonry with mystical Illuminati crap.

The Chatloic Chuch and others suspect a more sinister agenda.

The Catholic Church just needs to look downstairs when the Knights Of Columbus meetings are going on, all their questions will be answered. Same type of fraternity, same basic tenets and very similar charitable goals.

I know about the thumb on the knuckle handshake and the feet pointed straight forward thing.That's about it.

You didn't get an invitation to the orgy?

Bunch of old men and no women, that's probably a good thing.

The upper levels, however, are resolved to only a select few so new members and 95% of the masons really do not know what they are joining, unless they hit say level 25 or above. Level 33 is the highest known level.

My late grandfather was like a 12th degree or something. I have his Masonic Edition Bible. Lessee here....says initiated in 1951. Has an American flag folded in it that only has 48 stars. LOL.

Last edited:
Bunch of old men and no women, that's probably a good thing.

My late grandfather was like a 12th degree or something. I have his Masonic Edition Bible. Lessee here....says initiated in 1951. Has an American flag folded in it that only has 48 stars. LOL.

Truth be told Jonboy, the biggest secret in Freemasonry is that there are no secrets. Everything they do has been public for a long time.
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...emasonry/RK=0/RS=TudIvAJ49vI5ttGkBfdNug2qPsw-

no women,

Not true. We have the Eastern Star and they are prefaced with Rainbow Girls just like Masons learn early through the DeMolay.
http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0LE...ern_Star/RK=0/RS=sD5TWLDP6Qo0yr6kbTWoGXjJQ0g-

Last edited: