• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What is the in stadium mood on Tomlin

I think his wife didn't become ill until after he left, but the reason he left was the guy he just beat in the Super Bowl (Holmgren) got a nice new contract, and they wouldn't give Cowher that same deal.
In the book he detailed that his wife moved to their permanent place in Nort Carolina. He was left in Pittsburgh with just his elderly parents and wasn't enjoying. Always surprised he never coached again but has worked out well. I'd love to know what he really really thinks of all of this.

f the Rooney Rule is sacred, there has to be another black coach out there that can do better.

snoop-hero.webp

Snoop coaches or did coach a midget football team..

On the T, outside the stadium, and inside the stadium it's oddly quiet on Tomlin. It's easy to voice the frustration against the OC and QB. I get the sense that a lot feel the same way about Tomlin but aren't going to voice it in that setting.

If the Rooney Rule is sacred, there has to be another black coach out there that can do better.

Agreed. Wouldn't be opposed to Leftwich getting a crack at it. But truthfully just want them to hire the best option to get us being a threat once in a while. Not being the most consistent mediocre team in the league.

Agreed. Wouldn't be opposed to Leftwich getting a crack at it. But truthfully just want them to hire the best option to get us being a threat once in a while. Not being the most consistent mediocre team in the league.
Leftwich wouldn't be mentioned as a candidate if he never played here.

Since this is like some ridiculously long position, they should interview A LOT of people. They should do that for the OC &DC always.

Stop that hiring the coaches buddy or someone he owes a favor to bs.