• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What radio station in Pittsburgh carries The Herd?

RollRed

Reaction score
I like to listen to sports talk while I’m working, so I normally listen to Cook & Pony on 93.7 The Fan in the afternoon. Sometimes I listen to Dan Patrick, but I can’t stand Jim Rome, who
Comes on after Patrick. Colin Cowherd is pretty good, but I can’t find the station..... if there is one in the area... that carries Fox Sports radio. Any help would be much appreciated.

I think the Herd is on espn radio here in Abq.

for a good laugh at yinzers getting hung up on and feel stupid, listen to Mark Madden. You laugh one minute and want to choke him the next. Quality entertainment.

for a good laugh at yinzers getting hung up on and feel stupid, listen to Mark Madden. You laugh one minute and want to choke him the next. Quality entertainment.

Why does he have a thing out for the Steelers?
I know he's an avid Pens fan, but it seems ole' Marky has a negative connotation with the Steelers.

for a good laugh at yinzers getting hung up on and feel stupid, listen to Mark Madden.

I'd rather listen to someone have a violent bowel explosion for 3 hours a day. Back when I still listened to DVE before they thought they were expert political analysts, I'd turn the channel as soon as they put him on for his weekly spot. The textbook definition of a blowhard constantly looking for some controversy in order to get noticed by somebody.

Reactions: JMM
Probably be on I Heart Radio or Radio.com.

Why does he have a thing out for the Steelers?
I know he's an avid Pens fan, but it seems ole' Marky has a negative connotation with the Steelers.

He likes to diss the Steelers as a strategy to get his Yinzer Nation base all riled up. However, he is also a Ben R. nuthugger.
I can say that he probably has the best hockey talk in Pittsburgh, especially when he has Josh Yohe on.

Reactions: MTC