• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What will his supporters do when they find out Trump is more Middle than Right?

Few people are Right, or Left. I consider myself moderate right. ElfTard and Tibs would call me Alt Right (because, well, the're obnoxiously Alt Left). I have many issues I'm socially liberal about and lean towards the middle on many. A few I'm hard right on.

Example: I'm not pro Gay and I'm not anti-Gay. I'm pro human, and I'm 100% about happiness - to each his own so long as it's legal, find your happiness I implore you. My uncle is gay. I have a gay Aunt. I've had the pleasure of working with and being friends with many. I don't care if it's genetic or a choice, I really don't. Live that way if that's who you are or that's how you find happiness on this planet. My only issue ever with the Gay movement is robbing Peter to pay Paul. If you have to take from me to get yours, I will always vehemently object. Bless you for being gay and finding happiness. But don't dare deny my mother or my neighbor their rights to religious freedom in the process. Don't dare serve death threats to the owners of a pizza parlor who simply voice that they support gay marriage. Allow them their freedoms and you enjoy yours. It's as simple as that.

So I'm pretty damned middle if not left leaning on the Gay issue, but hard core right on the individual rights issue such as freedom of religion.

We're all this way.

So far there's little Trump's proposed I have opposition with. And if he ends up being VERY middle, that's perfect for many of my tastes.

He won't be perfect for me or anyone. But he will be a 10Million% upgrade over the ineffective boob that's been there for 8 years.

PATRONS CHEER FOR TRUMP AT RESTAURANT AFTER HE DITCHES THE MEDIA

http://milo.yiannopoulos.net/2016/11/patrons-cheer-trump-restaurant/

---------------------------

Suck it libs

Hahaha, I posted on Facebook the video I posted here about Trump going to dinner with his family. One of the AltLeft Liberal people I know popped in to drop this line: "It was nice of him to thank all the applauding people at 21 with the promise that their tax breaks would be coming soon."

I replied: "I couldn't agree more. Tax less, spend more. Let's get this economy going."

Liberals are lost. I mean, disoriented lost. Imagine setting sail in a sailboat from Norfolk to Europe. Your bearings are straight, you're sure. Your compass points you in the right direction. For the most part, good weather. You're on course. And you arrive at your destination and it's Guam. "WTF? How did I...? This is Guam? I mean, I was sure that I....hold on...every indicator said...this can't be....really, are you sure, THIS IS GUAM?"

Liberals simply cannot fathom being here. They've been lied to by their MSM that for 8 years things are Hopey Changey great - jobs are coming back, the market looks good, ISIS and terrorists are really our friends, boys pee in women's toilets, our President has a pen and he's used it, everyone has cheap or free healthcare, and white middle class people are stupid, racist Islamaphobes who've we've neutralized.

And wham! Brass knuckles to the face, the Democrats are in their worst power position since the 1920s in terms of offices held.

They simply don't know how this happened.

Sometimes, you can drink too much Kool-aid.

I feel pretty good he will do plenty of things us conservatives can get behind. The Supreme Court and the unaffordable care act being two things we can certainly rejoice in. I'd like to see all of the absurd amount of regulations and taxation gutted like a deer.