• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What would you tell Trump, assuming he would listen on how to win this election.

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
What would you tell Trump, assuming he would listen on how to win this election?

My short list for the next debate

Make the 2nd amendment an issue, and point out when Biden tried to diminish it.

Make Biden's pro war votes an issue and point out this economy can not afford another war

Call him the f'n racist he is, quoting his VP obliterating him on a racists bussing vote, and call out the positive things he said about senator Byrd, a KKK Man and quote Biden directly in terms of bragging about working with southern men, then tell him tonight is a good time for an apology.

Continue to press him will try to increase the amount of justice on the suprme court, and have him clarity if he is against adding Puerto Rico and Washgton DC as a state.

Take off your jacket and tell Joe I'm not wearing a wire to help me, you were. Why not take your jacket off to show no wires.

Remind Biden was against closing boarder when you did.

Gloves off Donald, let Biden speak, show the voters who he really is.

Hammer away at the far-Left bullshit that Joe and Willie Brown's mistress promised their base and make them defend it.

Bring up Joe sniffing young girls

Play the game....
1.wear a mask and promote mask wearing
2.make a clear statement denouncing white supremacy

stop quoting or promoting proven BS conspiracy theories
act like mike pence
maybe actually talk about policy moving forward

Bring up Joe sniffing young girls

Play the game....
1.wear a mask and promote mask wearing
2.make a clear statement denouncing white supremacy

stop quoting or promoting proven BS conspiracy theories
act like mike pence
maybe actually talk about policy moving forward

Yes, because white supremacy just broke into the top billion things Americans give a **** about.

Right behind the color toilet paper turns when used and put into the bowl.

Yes, because white supremacy just broke into the top billion things Americans give a **** about.

When all you hear in the media and from the majority of blacks is Trump is racist and wont denounce white supremacy then yes Americans give a **** about it. If Trump answered the question directly then it would be a non-issue, but he always comes up with some dumbass answer that gives the media more ammo.

Let Joe talk more

focus on differences of policy between the 2 candidates

Reactions: JMM
When all you hear in the media and from the majority of blacks is Trump is racist and wont denounce white supremacy then yes Americans give a **** about it. .

Actually all it means is the media gives a **** about it.

Actually all it means is the media gives a **** about it.

And how many people watch the media or follow social media and follow what their idol celebs / athletes do. People cant think for themselves and Trump does himself no favors.

And how many people watch the media or follow social media and follow what their idol celebs / athletes do. People cant think for themselves and Trump does himself no favors.

No doubt, there are many lemmings out there.

White supremacy is nonsense, just like 'systemic racism'. Acknowledging either one is an insult to anyone with white skin. **** denouncing it, what the democrats are demanding is that he denounce white Americans, all of them.

As for the original question: I would absolutely point of Joe's war hawk nature. A sure way to win votes of suburban women is to tell them that Joe will send their sons and daughters off to war, to die in a foreign land for some other country's interests.

ohiMqSl.gif

Let Trump be Trump.

"Im in *cough cough* perfect *cough* health" and people wonder why he is not taken seriously. He is not fully recovered and there is no reason to pretend otherwise but once again it's an ego thing. He could simply say im feeling good, don't have a fever, just a little cough. Not act like he is a God and the fastest person ever to recover from corona oh and he is very young too.....(maybe if he was a red sea urchin or galapagos tortoise)

"Im in *cough cough* perfect *cough* health" and people wonder why he is not taken seriously. He is not fully recovered and there is no reason to pretend otherwise but once again it's an ego thing. He could simply say im feeling good, don't have a fever, just a little cough. Not act like he is a God and the fastest person ever to recover from corona oh and he is very young too.....(maybe if he was a red sea urchin or galapagos tortoise)

He said he was feeling really poorly last Friday?

IDK, maybe in the feminized worldview people want to see frailty and vulnerability with their leaders, but there's also something admirable about someone pushing through and showing up to do their job where I come from. And projecting strength despite personal adversity.

Does not football even teach us to honor and respect those who show up and "play through pain?"

Don't we in turn poke fun at those, like Ben at times, who "make much" of their injuries?

Trump seems awfully darned if he does, and darned if he doesn't? You've got Pelosi invoking the 25th Amendment on one end at the first sign of ill health, and the Oprah crowd on the other saying he's not sensitive enough with his emotional disclosure to the public.

Pelosi is a jackal who would seize upon any vulnerability or weakness disclosed by this POTUS. So would the pack of hyenas formerly known as the Press.

Last edited:

Yes, it pressed about White Supremacy, Trump should declare that America’s don’t care about it. That would be brilliant!

He said he was feeling really poorly last Friday?

IDK, maybe in the feminized worldview people want to see frailty and vulnerability with their leaders, but there's also something admirable about someone pushing through and showing up to do their job where I come from. And projecting strength despite personal adversity.

Does not football even teach us to honor and respect those who show up and "play through pain?"

Don't we in turn poke fun at those, like Ben at times, who "make much" of their injuries?

Trump seems awfully darned if he does, and darned if he doesn't? You've got Pelosi invoking the 25th Amendment on one end at the first sign of ill health, and the Oprah crowd on the other saying he's not sensitive enough with his emotional disclosure to the public.

Pelosi is a jackal who would seize upon any vulnerability or weakness disclosed by this POTUS. So would the pack of hyenas formerly known as the Press.

He could have made the simple statement that he is feeling pretty good, just a small cough and he was going to push forward. Instead he thinks he is some Adonis miracle man. He is clearly not very young and he is also not in perfect health. Not really sure what you are trying to get at. No where did i say Trump should lay and l around and whine about being sick. It just comes down to Trumps narcissism thinking he is the perfect human that knows everything.

Yes, it pressed about White Supremacy, Trump should declare that America’s don’t care about it. That would be brilliant!

Here's the thing Trog, the term White Supremacy is a got ya term made up by the left, something they're good at, in order to divide and attempt to cast shame on an entire race, for their gain.
It's nothing but a political term, good is good, bad is bad, it's all Trump has to say.

Have you ever met a "white supremacist"?

Have you ever had property damaged or stolen by a "white supremacist"?

Have you or anybody you know ever been injured by a "white supremacist"?

The answer for 99.999% of Americans is "no" to all three questions.

Change that to BLM or Antifa or a (D)umbshit, and the answer is "yes" to a majority of the questions.

You blithering retards on the left are sitting in the wagon the rest of us pull. You demand to be put in charge of pulling the wagon by making up fake claims (Russia, 25th amendment, white supremacist, tax returns, lions and tigers and bears, oh my!), but are too ******* stupid to realize once we are tired of doing the work and getting ****** for doing so, the retards on the left are utterly incapable of doing the hard work necessary to make the country work.

Look at every disgusting, broken-down location run by leftists. Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, New York, St. Louis, San Francisco, California in general. What do they have in common? Homeless, crime, **** piling up on the streets next to bums and used syringes, debris, can't keep the ******* lights on, garbage, stench, failing infrastructure, and disastrous property values due to artificial measures that jack up the cost of residences and drive out the very people who make a neighborhood work - the middle class.

"White supremacist " The new generic term for any white person who does not tote the leftists line of insane bullshit.

Fictional boogeyman. Every. Single. Presidential election! Same game plan for them. Then it goes poof a few months after. All too predictable.

The giant elephant in the room is Christopher Wray.

Fire that globalist commie ******* like yesterday and replace him with Richard Grenell. Grenell has already proven he can get a lot done in a short amount of time. To add, he won't push the white supremacy lie and he'll call out BLM and Antifa for the domestic terrorists they are and designate them as such.

"Honey Badger" was used to describe do-nothing Barr, but I believe Grenell has earned that nickname.

Even better, let Trump denounce al racism and the hate groups damaging our cites.

Have you ever met a "white supremacist"?

Have you ever had property damaged or stolen by a "white supremacist"?

Have you or anybody you know ever been injured by a "white supremacist"?

The answer for 99.999% of Americans is "no" to all three questions.

Change that to BLM or Antifa or a (D)umbshit, and the answer is "yes" to a majority of the questions.

You blithering retards on the left are sitting in the wagon the rest of us pull. You demand to be put in charge of pulling the wagon by making up fake claims (Russia, 25th amendment, white supremacist, tax returns, lions and tigers and bears, oh my!), but are too ******* stupid to realize once we are tired of doing the work and getting ****** for doing so, the retards on the left are utterly incapable of doing the hard work necessary to make the country work.

Look at every disgusting, broken-down location run by leftists. Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, New York, St. Louis, San Francisco, California in general. What do they have in common? Homeless, crime, **** piling up on the streets next to bums and used syringes, debris, can't keep the ******* lights on, garbage, stench, failing infrastructure, and disastrous property values due to artificial measures that jack up the cost of residences and drive out the very people who make a neighborhood work - the middle class.

I can answer yes to the first 2, and I know people who support BLM, but no property theft, damage or injury. A bunch of red neck hillbillies broke into my house when I was at work one night and stole "guns." Luckily we only kept BB guns in the gun case and had the real guns scattered elsewhere so they got busted over BB guns. I also lived in the country, im sure if I was in the city things would be different.

I can answer yes to the first 2, and I know people who support BLM, but no property theft, damage or injury. A bunch of red neck hillbillies broke into my house when I was at work one night and stole "guns." Luckily we only kept BB guns in the gun case and had the real guns scattered elsewhere so they got busted over BB guns. I also lived in the country, im sure if I was in the city things would be different.

How do you know they were white supremacist?

So "redneck hillbilly" = "white supremacist."

Got it.

Sorry to interrupt your stark terror at more white peo ... uhh, "white supremacists" terrorizing your life by stealing ****.

And thank God, thank the almighty, that Persons of Color and People of Pigment never steal ****, like guns, or we would all be worked into a frenzy over those "black supremacists."