• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

What would you tell Trump, assuming he would listen on how to win this election.

Update on what constitutes white supremacy. Thank God, as I was mortally fearful of *sob* failing to recognize and castigate a white supremacist if I saw one. Anyway, here's what the experts teaching about white supremacy have to say:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Belvedere Elementary School, Virginia. <a href="https://t.co/6qD0IO4FA1">pic.twitter.com/6qD0IO4FA1</a></p>— Sexy James Lindsay, Halloween costume idea (@ConceptualJames) <a href="https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1313813069517271042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Perfectionism
  • Worship of the written word, i.e., literacy
  • Individualism
  • Objectivity

Wow, I cannot imagine a being so utterly evil and white-devilish as to seek perfection, pursue literacy, promote the importance of the individual, and employ an objective, unbiased analysis. Makes my stomach turn just thinking about those characteristics.

Wait, wouldn't every last ******* one apply to Obama?

I can answer yes to the first 2, and I know people who support BLM, but no property theft, damage or injury. A bunch of red neck hillbillies broke into my house when I was at work one night and stole "guns." Luckily we only kept BB guns in the gun case and had the real guns scattered elsewhere so they got busted over BB guns. I also lived in the country, im sure if I was in the city things would be different.

Thanks. You made their point very clear. Any white person who does anything is a WS. I was sitting here just thinking I’m a normal human. Happen to be white. But now I know I’m a WS if I do anything against the law.

Update on what constitutes white supremacy. Thank God, as I was mortally fearful of *sob* failing to recognize and castigate a white supremacist if I saw one. Anyway, here's what the experts teaching about white supremacy have to say:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Belvedere Elementary School, Virginia. <a href="https://t.co/6qD0IO4FA1">pic.twitter.com/6qD0IO4FA1</a></p>— Sexy James Lindsay, Halloween costume idea (@ConceptualJames) <a href="https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/status/1313813069517271042?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 7, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Perfectionism
  • Worship of the written word, i.e., literacy
  • Individualism
  • Objectivity

Wow, I cannot imagine a being so utterly evil and white-devilish as to seek perfection, pursue literacy, promote the importance of the individual, and employ an objective, unbiased analysis. Makes my stomach turn just thinking about those characteristics.

Wait, wouldn't every last ******* one apply to Obama?

My daughter is online. She is 11. I am up stairs left and right helping as, there is no direction. I happen across the story they read “kids supporting BLM and why it matters”. I flipped my ******* lid. I was so close to emailing that teacher. Next time, I will be

My daughter is online. She is 11. I am up stairs left and right helping as, there is no direction. I happen across the story they read “kids supporting BLM and why it matters”. I flipped my ******* lid. I was so close to emailing that teacher. Next time, I will be

First, read the story. Find out what she is being taught. If she is being taught that America is racist, or racial bullshit stemming from critical race theory (which means "black good, whitey bad"), then absolutely do so. But contact the administration, the principal. Your daughter need not be involved at all. Just set a meeting.

Go over what the document says. Point out that you would no more stand for the overt racism in the text if it said "white good, black bad." Threaten to take your complaint up the chain of command.

Far too many parents just don't know what is going on, and even fewer do anything. That is why public education gets away with forcing garbage down kids' throats.

First, read the story. Find out what she is being taught. If she is being taught that America is racist, or racial bullshit stemming from critical race theory (which means "black good, whitey bad"), then absolutely do so. But contact the administration, the principal. Your daughter need not be involved at all. Just set a meeting.

Go over what the document says. Point out that you would no more stand for the overt racism in the text if it said "white good, black bad." Threaten to take your complaint up the chain of command.

Far too many parents just don't know what is going on, and even fewer do anything. That is why public education gets away with forcing garbage down kids' throats.

It scares me what I’ve missed when they are “in” school.

Thanks. You made their point very clear. Any white person who does anything is a WS. I was sitting here just thinking I’m a normal human. Happen to be white. But now I know I’m a WS if I do anything against the law.

uh no after they were caught checked into their social media.....

Have you ever met a "white supremacist"?

Have you ever had property damaged or stolen by a "white supremacist"?

Have you or anybody you know ever been injured by a "white supremacist"?

The answer for 99.999% of Americans is "no" to all three questions.

Change that to BLM or Antifa or a (D)umbshit, and the answer is "yes" to a majority of the questions.

You blithering retards on the left are sitting in the wagon the rest of us pull. You demand to be put in charge of pulling the wagon by making up fake claims (Russia, 25th amendment, white supremacist, tax returns, lions and tigers and bears, oh my!), but are too ******* stupid to realize once we are tired of doing the work and getting ****** for doing so, the retards on the left are utterly incapable of doing the hard work necessary to make the country work.

Look at every disgusting, broken-down location run by leftists. Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, New York, St. Louis, San Francisco, California in general. What do they have in common? Homeless, crime, **** piling up on the streets next to bums and used syringes, debris, can't keep the ******* lights on, garbage, stench, failing infrastructure, and disastrous property values due to artificial measures that jack up the cost of residences and drive out the very people who make a neighborhood work - the middle class.

Met? No, I don’t care to meet such people. Witnessed? Yes. I was in a Philly suburb visiting a college friend when a group of them were walking down the street. I didn’t notice them until one of them shouted “**** you, negro!!!” to 50-ish black woman who was by herself. Sightings are rare as they tend to be a cowardly bunch.

Met? No, I don’t care to meet such people. Witnessed? Yes. I was in a Philly suburb visiting a college friend when a group of them were walking down the street. I didn’t notice them until one of them shouted “**** you, negro!!!” to 50-ish black woman who was by herself. Sightings are rare as they tend to be a cowardly bunch.
Not much to be worried about then.