• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where did all those BLM donations go?

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
One small example is the great generosity and charity of a BLM grifter named Monica Cannon-Grant, indicted on 18 counts of grand larceny, wire fraud, and basic thievery:

Received hundreds of thousands in donations, spent the money on herself. Vacations, hair and nail appointments, hotel bills, groceries, restaurant bills, rental cars, rent, and on and on.

Grifting grifters gonna grift.

She should have gotten lessons on racial grifting from Jessie and Al.

Meanwhile, a guy like Thomas Sowell, who experienced extreme poverty as a kid and dropped out of high school to serve in the Marine Corps during the Korean War, only to come back and earn a PhD in economics, serve on prestigious university faculty boards, author 40+ books and is considered to be one of the great conservative minds of a generation is an afterthought to most people.

It's like Cardi B. vs. J.S. Bach.

Those two so called preachers are as hateful and divisive as they come. They do nothing to further the brotherhood of man.

No doubt. Ron just saying "quit being racist" is just his way of saying "stop telling the truth".

Last edited:
White supremacy is our greatest threat.
That one gives me a chuckle. Our greatest threat are those spewing that ridiculous rubbish. They're the same people who lust for power above all things. They taught us to never ever ever ever ever allow a mail in president again.

Any time a white person is critical of a black person or group, racism is the only possible reason.

Given Trump's sense of humor and in hindsight, I wish he would've said "I can't be racist, I'm Orange!" all the times he was accused of being one.

I think that would have gotten a quiet chuckle from even the most severe TDS sufferers.

it causes climate change

Which in turn causes more whiteness with all those white windmill turbines they have to build to combat it.

Which in turn causes more whiteness with all those white windmill turbines they have to build to combat it.
which by the way I am sure is easy to make with zero fossil fuels.

Every domocrat knows that if something is made in China it was made without the use of fossil fuels.

Given Trump's sense of humor and in hindsight, I wish he would've said "I can't be racist, I'm Orange!" ... I think that would have gotten a quiet chuckle from even the most severe TDS sufferers.

You apparently have never met or heard from a TDS sufferer.

I Predicted 30 days. I was way off. Obama and Harris put this as their top priority, over climate change, white rage, and transgenderism.

The real story here is the fact that they were actually indicted....

If they wouldn't have scammed the DA out of money I bet nothing would ever come of this.

If this were a story of a white male, commodities trader caught embezzling, Lester, Nora and the rest of the squawkers would be relentlessly repeating the narrative.

But she isn't, so they won't.

i did be found Floggy.