• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where did all those BLM donations go?

Don't know where the donations went, don't care.

One small example is the great generosity and charity of a BLM grifter named Monica Cannon-Grant, indicted on 18 counts of grand larceny, wire fraud, and basic thievery:

Received hundreds of thousands in donations, spent the money on herself. Vacations, hair and nail appointments, hotel bills, groceries, restaurant bills, rental cars, rent, and on and on.

Grifting grifters gonna grift.
She could’ve at least bought me a new pair of J’s. Damn broads today

That female WNBA layer still sits behind bars in Russia. Is BLM helping to get her released? No word from media. I suppose her black life doesn't matter. Is that the message?

That female WNBA layer still sits behind bars in Russia. Is BLM helping to get her released? No word from media. I suppose her black life doesn't matter. Is that the message?

I read that the entire BLM management team willing to account for the money that organization raised together with devout WNBA fans were getting ready to fly to Moscow to protest the arrest and incarceration. They were going to rent one of those private jets!

Unfortunately, the six people who qualified were not enough to justify the rental so the trip was canceled.

More information about the entire basis for BLM (police are going on a murder spree against black Americans) and the usual outcome when liberals find their narrative disproved:

I’ve written about Zac Kriegman before. He’s a former Director of Data Science for Reuters who was fired after he challenged some of the assumptions behind the claims made by Black Lives Matter proponents. Today, Bari Weiss published Kriegman’s first hand account of how he changed his mind about BLM and what happened when he brought those concerns to his co-workers in the form of a 12,000 word argument posted on an internal discussion board.

In 2020, I started to witness the spread of a new ideology inside the company. On our internal collaboration platform, the Hub, people would post about “the self-indulgent tears of white women” and the danger of “White Privilege glasses.” They’d share articles with titles like “Seeing White,” “Habits of Whiteness” and “How to Be a Better White Person.” There was fervent and vocal support for Black Lives Matter at every level of the company. No one challenged the racial essentialism or the groupthink.
This concerned me. I had been following the academic research on BLM for years (for example, here, here, here and here), and I had come to the conclusion that the claim upon which the whole movement rested—that police more readily shoot black people—was false.
Kriegman points to the frequently cited Washington Post database of shootings which found that while more white people are shot in any given year than black people the ration doesn’t match those groups percentage of the overall population. However, Kriegman argues that this probably isn’t a very realistic way to judge the question. And here he cites a post by Patterico arguing that shootings are not disproportionate if you look at who constitutes an actual threat to police officers.

If police shootings are a response to deadly threats, rather than motivated by bias, then the total percentage of people (armed or not) of any population shot and killed by police should roughly correspond to the total percentage of people (armed or not) in that same population who pose a deadly threat to police.
Whenever some subset of a specified population — blacks, whites, men, women, you name it — regularly poses an imminent deadly threat to police officers, the subset posing a deadly threat will obviously include both a) people who kill police officers, and b) people who are killed by police officers. If a) is higher in any given population, you would expect to see b) higher for that same population as well.
So, if police shootings generally reflect an unbiased response to deadly threats, then for any given population, the percentage of those who kill police officers will roughly correspond to the percentage of those who are killed by police officers. If, by contrast, police shootings are largely motivated by bias, then for the population against whom police officers are allegedly biased, you will see a far higher percentage killed by police officers than the percentage who kill police officers.

That’s his thesis and comparing FBI crime data to the Post’s data he finds a rough match:

According to the table [FBI crime data], from 2010-2019, there were 537 known offenders in situations where law enforcement officers were feloniously killed. Of that number, 199 (the highlighted number) of the killers were black, meaning 37% of known killers of police are black.
Meanwhile, my analysis of the Washington Post police shootings database (see the end of this email for details) shows that 136 of 402 “unarmed” people fatally shot by police have been black. That means 34% (136/402) of unarmed police shooting victims are black…
I did a breakdown by sex as well. This breakdown shows that 93% of “unarmed” people killed by police since 2015 have been male. But males are a little less than 50% of the U.S. population. Is this evidence of systemic sexism against males?!? No. Not when you consider that, according to FBI statistics, fully 97.3% of known cop killers are male.
Kriegman also points to a study by Harvard economist Roland Fryer:

There has been only one study that has looked at the rate at which police use lethal force in similar circumstances across racial groups. It was conducted by the wunderkind Harvard economist Roland Fryer, who is black, grew up poor, had his fair share of run-ins with the police and, initially, supported BLM. In 2016, Fryer, hoping to prove the BLM narrative, conducted a rigorous study that controlled for the circumstances of shootings—and was shocked to find that, while blacks and Latinos were likelier than whites to experience some level of police force, they were, if anything, slightly less likely to be shot. The study generated enormous controversy.

So after looking at information like this, Kriegman started to have a problem with some of the things Reuters was reporting in its stories:

In one story, Reuters reported on police in Kenosha, Wisconsin shooting a black man, Jacob Blake, in the back—but failed to mention that they did so only after he grabbed a knife and looked likely to lunge at them.
In another story, Reuters referred “to a wave of killings of African-Americans by police using unjustified lethal force,” despite a lack of statistical evidence that such a wave of police killings had taken place. (In 2020, 18 unarmed black Americans were killed by police, according to The Washington Post database.)
And in yet another, Reuters referred to the shooting of Michael Brown as one of a number of “egregious examples of lethal police violence,” despite the fact that an investigation conducted by the Justice Department—then run by Barack Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder—had cleared the police officer in question of all wrongdoing.
Finally, he decided to speak up and wrote a 12,000 word argument criticizing BLM which he posted on an internal message board called “the Hub.” Within a couple of hours it was taken down and when Kriegman asked HR why, he was told to speak to the diversity officer. He met with the diversity officer who didn’t seem to have read his argument and claimed not to be involved with removing it.

Eventually, HR agreed to restore his argument on the Hub after he agreed to remove all references to “systemic racism.” But soon after it went up the comments attacking him started coming from other white employees.

A handful of BLM supporters, all of them white, said that, as a white person, I had no place criticizing BLM. They called my review of the academic literature “whitesplaining” (failing to note that many of the academics I cited were black). I was publicly derided as a “troll,” “confused,” “laughable,” and “not worth engaging with or even attempting to have an intelligent conversation” with. One colleague said: “I do not believe that there is any point in trying to engage in a blow-by-blow refutation of your argument, and I will not do so. My unwillingness to do so doesn’t signal the strength of your argument. If someone says, ‘The KKK did lots of good things for the community—prove me wrong,’ I’m not obligated to do so.”
Kriegman said it became clear very fast that no one would be asked to moderate their criticism of him. Instead, what was happening to him would be an example to others not to criticize the BLM narrative. When he pointed out to HR that some of the messages to him were abusive, they removed his post on the grounds that it was attracting unprofessional comments from his colleagues. Why not rebuke the people leaving the comments instead of silencing the target of those comments? That didn’t seem to occur to the HR folks at Retuers.

A few days later Kriegman was fired. He concludes: “Most of us don’t understand how deeply compromised our news sources have become. Most of us have no idea that we are suffused with fictions and half-truths that sound sort of believable and are shielded from scrutiny by people whose job is to challenge them.”

Wow, what a shock - the ENTIRE claim about police going on a murder spree against blacks is a lie, the data prove the narrative is a lie, and somebody who posts a data-based refutation of the Buying Large Mansions fiction is pilloried and then fired.

casablanca-shocked.gif

More information about the entire basis for BLM (police are going on a murder spree against black Americans) and the usual outcome when liberals find their narrative disproved:

Wow, what a shock - the ENTIRE claim about police going on a murder spree against blacks is a lie, the data prove the narrative is a lie, and somebody who posts a data-based refutation of the Buying Large Mansions fiction is pilloried and then fired.

casablanca-shocked.gif
Living in the ghetto myself. Minority on minority crime is a huge problem. BLM is just trying to get easy $$$ as always. You never see BLM protesting the issues within their own communities and then it leads to our own communities pointing fingers at the wrong people.

I see it firsthand. It’s a real disservice to the youth trying to better themselves. They see their parents, grandparents, people in positions to influence them per se. Rather than instilling a work ethic and utilizing tax funded resources to their advantage the easy way is to blame y-t

Minority on minority crime is a huge problem. BLM is just trying to get easy $$$ as always. You never see BLM protesting the issues within their own communities and then it leads to our own communities pointing fingers at the wrong people.
That wouldn’t be racist.

Reactions: MTC
Living in the ghetto myself. Minority on minority crime is a huge problem. BLM is just trying to get easy $$$ as always.

Pffft, MTC, you are sooooo wrong! Look at these amazing BLM grifters leaders working hard to solve the problems facing people of a certain color:

captura-de-pantalla-2022-04-07-a-las-095239.png

• Wow
Living in the ghetto myself. Minority on minority crime is a huge problem. BLM is just trying to get easy $$$ as always. You never see BLM protesting the issues within their own communities and then it leads to our own communities pointing fingers at the wrong people.

I see it firsthand. It’s a real disservice to the youth trying to better themselves. They see their parents, grandparents, people in positions to influence them per se. Rather than instilling a work ethic and utilizing tax funded resources to their advantage the easy way is to blame y-t
true. i saw it while growing up in the 80s.

two guys I knew back then. grew up in the same neighborhood, went to the same schools, taught by the same teachers.

One had only his mom and sister as his family. Other guy had 3-4 brothers, and mom and dad. Both really athletic. Both could have gone to college on basketball scholarships. First guy got caught up in drugs. In and out of jail. Clean now. Second guy went to college, then transferred to another college. Wound up with a handful of degrees and a Doctorate. Returned to the same area and is now a principal at one of the middle schools there, instilling confidence and composure in the kids he's in charge of.

Drug guy - hwyte, has privlij
Doctorate guy - black, has no privlij

One doing immensely better than the other and giving back and being a positive influence on future generations.

LMAO, this is some funny ****.

Candace Owens decided to visit one of the (numerous) BLM mansions. Patrice Colors was home. Candace asked to speak with her.

Patrice goes on Instagram, fake *** crying, talking about how Candace and her news crew were harassing her, threatening her safety...except well....Candace videotaped it. Odds that Colors has NO issue with demonstrations at SCOTUS judges' homes?

Why are Democrats such blatant liars?

Minority on minority crime is a huge problem. BLM is just trying to get easy $$$ as always. You never see BLM protesting the issues within their own communities and then it leads to our own communities pointing fingers at the wrong people.

BLM isn't protesting real issues because they're not a real organization for the betterment of the people. They're a well-funded front for only sowing discord between people and furthering globalist marxist goals.

And it's definitely sad but organizations/institutions like them are the rule these days, not the exception.

BLM isn't protesting real issues because they're not a real organization for the betterment of the people. They're a well-funded front for only sowing discord between people and furthering globalist marxist goals.

And it's definitely sad but organizations/institutions like them are the rule these days, not the exception.
Agreed. They’re the loudest voice for their communities sadly

Agreed. They’re the loudest voice for their communities sadly

Lowlife grifters are lining their own pockets and grifting? I ... am ... SHOCKED.

How ******* stupid were the people and the companies who fell for their obvious scam, i.e., "racist police are hunting black people." Anybody with the sense God gave a caterpillar knew that was not true. The statistics proved it was not true. And yet imbeciles and their corporate brethren could not fork over money fast enough to those lying grifter scumbags.

Tibsicle should jump in and explain the wondrous wonders that Greedy Grifters BLM has done for people of a certain color.

Lowlife grifters are lining their own pockets and grifting? I ... am ... SHOCKED.

How ******* stupid were the people and the companies who fell for their obvious scam, i.e., "racist police are hunting black people." Anybody with the sense God gave a caterpillar knew that was not true. The statistics proved it was not true. And yet imbeciles and their corporate brethren could not fork over money fast enough to those lying grifter scumbags.

Tibsicle should jump in and explain the wondrous wonders that Greedy Grifters BLM has done for people of a certain color.
I think Tibsy poo left us. We’d be asking for the wind’s opinion at this point. But yes, agreed the BLM movement is a scam that is bought into by people who seek hope but are fed hatred over propaganda

and a money-laundering scheme I would imagine

REVEALED: BLM founder Patrisse Cullors paid her baby father $970,000 for 'creative services', her brother $840,000 for security, a fellow director $2.1m and reimbursed the organization $73,000 for a charter flight​

• Black Lives Matter spent millions on 'consulting services' in 2021
  • Newly released tax filings revealed that BLM paid $970K to co-founder Patrisse Cullors' baby daddy to help 'produce live events' and provide 'creative services'
  • The foundation also paid her brother $840K for security services
  • A consulting firm run by BLM board member Shalomyah Bowers was paid $2.1M for providing the organization with operational support
  • Bowers said the last BLM board approved the contract with his firm when he was not a board member
  • The filing also revealed that Cullors reimbursed BLM $73K for a charter flight and paid the foundation $390 for private use of its $6M Los Angeles mansion
  • Cullors resigned from BLM last year amid a wave of scrutiny surrounding the charity's finances
  • Controversy surrounding the organization's finances has elicited probes by at least two state attorneys general
By NATASHA ANDERSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM and ASSOCIATED PRESS

PUBLISHED: 02:47 EDT, 17 May 2022 | UPDATED: 07:50 EDT, 17 May 2022

Newly released tax filings revealed how Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors used charity funds to pay her friends and family large sums for various 'consulting' services, as well as charter a private flight.
The documents reveal that BLM paid a company owned by Damon Turner, the father of Cullors' child, nearly $970,000 to help 'produce live events' and provide other 'creative services.'
The co-founder's brother, Paul Cullors, received more than $840,000 for providing security services to the foundation.

Leaders have attempted to justify the expense by saying the foundation's protection could not be entrusted to former police professionals who typically run security firms because the BLM movement is known for vehemently protesting law enforcement organizations.
A consulting firm run by Shalomyah Bowers, who is BLM's board secretary and has previously served as deputy executive director, was paid more than $2.1 million for providing the organization with operational support, including staffing, fundraising and other key services.
Newly released tax filings reveal that BLM paid  a company owned by Damon Turner (left), the father of co-founder Patrisse Cullors' (right) child, nearly $970,000 to help 'produce live events' and provide other 'creative services.' The couple is pictured in 2020

+15
View gallery

Newly released tax filings reveal that BLM paid a company owned by Damon Turner (left), the father of co-founder Patrisse Cullors' (right) child, nearly $970,000 to help 'produce live events' and provide other 'creative services.' The couple is pictured in 2020
A consulting firm run by Shalomyah Bowers (pictured), who is BLM's board secretary and has previously served as deputy executive director, was paid more than $2.1 million for providing the organization with operational support

+15
View gallery
A consulting firm run by Shalomyah Bowers (pictured), who is BLM's board secretary and has previously served as deputy executive director, was paid more than $2.1 million for providing the organization with operational support
Cullors resigned from BLM last year amid a wave of scrutiny surrounding the charity's finances.
She has repeatedly denied claims that she took money from BLM for personal matters and has reiterated that all the purchases and transactions - including a lavish $6million home in Los Angeles, dubbed Studio City - were legitimate.
The new filing also revealed that Cullors reimbursed BLM $73,523 for a charter flight for foundation-related travel, which the organization says she took in 2021 out of concern for COVID-19 and security threats.
She paid the foundation an additional $390 over her uses of the 6,500 square-foot Studio City property for two private events.

THE FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF BLM CO-FOUNFER PATRISSE CULLORS WHO GOT PAID​

BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors received $120,000 for 'consulting fees' and reimbursed BLM $73,523 for a charter flight.
She denies taking money from BLM for personal matters and says all purchases - including a lavish $6mm LA home - were legitimate.
The father of Cullors' child, Damon Turner, was paid nearly $970,000 to help 'produce live events'
Her brother, Paul Cullors, received more than $840,000 for providing security services to the foundation.
Fellow BLM director Shalomyah Bowers was paid more than $2.1 million for providing operational support.
ADVERTISEMENT

The latest financial disclosures come after Cullors had already come under fire for receiving a $120,000 payment - 'consulting fees' - by BLM.
The former BLM leader did admit previously that her sister, mother, and brother were employed with the organization.
The revelations come courtesy of a 63-page Form 990, the annual filing required for organizations to maintain tax-exempt status as a nonprofit.
This is the BLM foundation’s first public accounting of its finances since incorporating in 2017. As a fledgling nonprofit, it had been under the fiscal sponsorship of a well-established charity, and wasn’t required to publicly disclose its financials until it became an independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit in December 2020.
In its latest 990, the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation Inc. revealed that it ended the last fiscal year - from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 - with nearly $42million in net assets. The foundation had an operating budget of about $4million, according to a board member.
Nearly $6million was spent on the Studio City property, which includes a home with six bedrooms and bathrooms, a swimming pool, a soundstage and office space, was intended as a campus for a black artists fellowship and is currently used for that purpose, the board member said.
The foundation invested $32million in stocks from the $90million it received as donations amid racial justice protests in 2020.
The investment is expected to become an endowment to ensure the foundation's work continues in the future, organizers say.
But still, after spending more than $37million on grants, real estate, consultants and other expenses, the BLM movement is still worth tens of millions of dollars.
The co-founder's brother, Paul Cullors (right), received more than $840,000 for providing security services to the foundation. He is pictured alongside his brother Monte

+15
View gallery
The co-founder's brother, Paul Cullors (right), received more than $840,000 for providing security services to the foundation. He is pictured alongside his brother Monte
Also raising eyebrows was the fact that during the last fiscal year, Cullors was the foundation board's sole voting director and held no board meetings, according to the filing. Although that is permissible under Delaware law, where the foundation is incorporated, that governance structure gives the appearance that Cullors alone decided who to hire and how to spend donations.
However, current board members allege that was never the truth.
'This 990 reveals that (the BLM foundation) is the largest black abolitionist nonprofit organization that has ever existed in the nation's history. What we're doing has never been done before,' said Shalomyah Bowers, who serves as the foundation's board secretary.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold on, rayciss. Patricia Cuollors did not become a millionaire by stealing charitable donations and excelling in the time-reviled and all too-prevalent profession of grifting!

She bought a mansion with the donations because ... see, she hired her "baby daddy" and brother as "consultants" at a cost of millions of dollars of charitable donations since ... and she rented private jets and bought five mansions only after ...

RAYCISS!!

6a00d83451fa5069e201b8d20ebfcb970c-pi
56218603-10694547-Patrisse_Cullors_Alicia_Garza_and_Melina_Abdullah_allegedly_laid-a-98_1649387473377.jpg

BLT = great sandwich
BLM = scumbag lying, cheating grifters

Don't lie, cheat and steal. Don't be like BLM.