• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where do we go from here?

JMM

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
It's pretty obvious that there's no chance in hell that the machine will ever be defeated at the ballot box, both parties are in total cahoots at the Federal level, and anyone who protests the obvious overreach of power and weaponization of the DOJ will be sent to the gulag.

So where do we go from here? Sink, swim, meme?

iu

Dunno. Gen Z has some interesting times ahead

IMG_7208.jpeg

I have express my thoughts.

I feel it will be more like lost ark ending however.

When the collapse happens there will be caos and bloodshed. There could be a civil war or a peaceful split but even though I don't know which I know the bulk of the country will not stay with the leftist shitholes on the west coast, New England and The upper mid west.

I would say let everyone win

I would say let everyone win

That would be an amicable divorce because of irreconcilable differences.

That is the exact spot we're in and the only real viable solution. We're fundamentally permanently split. You can't vote your way out of it.

It's pretty obvious that there's no chance in hell that the machine will ever be defeated at the ballot box, both parties are in total cahoots at the Federal level, and anyone who protests the obvious overreach of power and weaponization of the DOJ will be sent to the gulag.

So where do we go from here? Sink, swim, meme?

iu

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I know what the men in that painting would do.

Reactions: JMM
America keeps slipping slipping slipping into communism.

Young people so very brainwashed, they vote for it. The defend it.

Young people so very brainwashed, they vote for it. The defend it.
Or like the proverbial frog on a stove in a pot of water. It's a slow process, little by little. It is the basis of progressivism.
By slowly turning up the heat little by little the frog won't feel it up until the time the water comes to a boil...when it kills him.

We're almost here. Water boils at 212F. We are at about 195F right now. Russia and Brazil just adopted digital currency. ( BRICS members). Here, the administration has talked about digital dollar. We are likely close to it. Freedoms suppressed.

A question from the cheap seats: how will drug and human trafficking survive without cash? Too many big, powerful players involved. They won't get cut out of the action. Digital dollar will be delayed....forever. Talk is cheap. Otherwise, Blood will spill.

Young people so very brainwashed, they voted for it. The defend it.

When you have media and the demoncrat party screaming about evil corporations not paying their fair share 24/7, of course that will happen. These are the same people who allow monopolizing and crush the free market.

Obamacare ring a bell. They don't want capitalism, they want the state to control it. That way they get all of the money and power.
Meanwhile they're bankrupting the country and doing everything possible to fundamentally change the country. Which puts them in total control. They're following the Chinese model.

And the youth will/are embracing it.

Digital currency is a completely evil idea. That one is worth fighting over.

We're almost here. Water boils at 212F. We are at about 195F right now. Russia and Brazil just adopted digital currency. ( BRICS members). Here, the administration has talked about digital dollar. We are likely close to it. Freedoms suppressed.

A question from the cheap seats: how will drug and human trafficking survive without cash? Too many big, powerful players involved. They won't get cut out of the action. Digital dollar will be delayed....forever. Talk is cheap. Otherwise, Blood will spill.
Most Americans have no idea how much they have benefited from the greenback as the global reserve currency since Bretton Woods stopped in 71. 50 years of USD hegemony because of the work of the most important US politicians since WWII: Nixon and Kissinger. Forcing the Arabs to commit to USD for oil by supporting Israel and keeping the ME teetering has been hugely beneficial to all Americans.

That seems likely to be over now, and classical economics will again matter.

And then debt matters, a lot.

Last edited:
This is where we go---and vote for the candidate that said this:

TRUTH.

1. God is real.

2. There are two genders.

3. Human flourishing requires fossil fuels.

4. Reverse racism is racism.

5. An open border is no border.

6. Parents determine the education of their children.

7. The nuclear family is the greatest form of governance known to mankind.

8. Capitalism lifts people up from poverty.

9. There are three branches of the U.S. government, not four.

10. The U.S. Constitution is the strongest guarantor of freedoms in history.

No joking, I'm much closer to 60 than 50 and I tell my kids they have no idea what is heading their way.

The problem with youngsters is that they have been taught communism since a young age. They know nothing else. They don't even know they are brainwashed. So they continue with carrying on with the communist agenda. Their friends do it. So...they are cool.

The problem with youngsters is that they have been taught communism since a young age. They know nothing else. They don't even know they are brainwashed. So they continue with carrying on with the communist agenda. Their friends do it. So...they are cool.

They'll probably do what this guy did.

I'm sorry to let you know but the powers that be will be able to invest in BRICs while the rest of us pay for gas and groceries with a dollar that's not worth a bucket of dog ****.

They already do. Robert L. Peter's, Robin Ware and JRB Ware won't be left behind.

Gen Z will initially vote for Santa Claus, freebies, and Communism but after a while they’ll realize that they are the ones paying for everything and not some mythical Rich People.

The Rich in the government will have it good for a while but they still need people working for them. Remember that Anwar Sadat and Indira Ghandi were assassinated by their bodyguards.

Gen Z will initially vote for Santa Claus, freebies, and Communism but after a while they’ll realize that they are the ones paying for everything and not some mythical Rich People.

The Rich in the government will have it good for a while but they still need people working for them. Remember that Anwar Sadat and Indira Ghandi were assassinated by their bodyguards.
By then there will be a new herd of voting age brainwashed masses unable to think for themselves. Some will wake up and see see the futility of big govt. Then you have a huge number of leaches who will be happily enjoying the rewards and no way in hell they'll derail that gravy train.....Rinse repeat. We're doomed. Grab a beer and enjoy the ride while you still can.

This right here.

Buckle up, lock and load, and hold out for as long as you can.
By then there will be a new herd of voting age brainwashed masses unable to think for themselves. Some will wake up and see see the futility of big govt. Then you have a huge number of leaches who will be happily enjoying the rewards and no way in hell they'll derail that gravy train.....Rinse repeat. We're doomed. Grab a beer and enjoy the ride while you still can.

Both the Declaration of Independence and Constitution tell us what needs to happen RIGHT NOW.
When our government has become corrupted and tyrannical, it must be torn down and rebuilt.
Our founding fathers were SMART. I just wish they were psychics and soothsayers so they could have seen some of this nonsense and wrote rules accordingly.
A Constitutional Convention is LONG overdue.
Otherwise, the tree of liberty will need to be watered.....AGAIN.

Both the Declaration of Independence and Constitution tell us what needs to happen RIGHT NOW.
When our government has become corrupted and tyrannical, it must be torn down and rebuilt.
Our founding fathers were SMART. I just wish they were psychics and soothsayers so they could have seen some of this nonsense and wrote rules accordingly.
A Constitutional Convention is LONG overdue.
Otherwise, the tree of liberty will need to be watered.....AGAIN.

A constitutional convention is one of only two options left that can bring our government back as designed and kept in check.

Option two isn't a pleasant thought.