• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where do we go from here?

But option 2 is more historically substantial.
It is. There's a certain point that it is no longer possible to fix it without a full rebuild. I believe we past that point a long time ago.

They continue to reaffirm that belief.

It is. There's a certain point that it is no longer possible to fix it without a full rebuild. I believe we past that point a long time ago.

It's because WE THE PEOPLE have become WE the lazy and unaccountable.
We've become distracted and uninterested.
We're slowing watching our liberties and freedoms dissipate and do nothing about it.
WE THE PEOPLE need to stop voting for Coke and Pepsi and put and end to BOTH of their reigns.
We so easily buy into the Fear Media and think we have to choose the lesser of the two evils, failing to realize they're both evil.
I'm reaching a point where on principle, I'm simply going to pull the lever for whomever does NOT have an "R" or "D" behind their name.
I gotta pull a Kay Corleone and have an abortion because "THIS MUST ALL END".

I agree, and have been saying that for years.