• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

where do you stand?

Thanks. That ship has sailed but I’ll try to remember this next time.

Well I took for granted that all computers were created equally. You may not be able to do it the way I described.
Went looking on YOUTUBE for a simple demo to send you, Looked at a bunch.

So strange that none of them showed the way I do it,.. (a simple right click on the image).. but rather seem a bit more involved.

center politically, far down libertarian

Economic Left/Right: -2.88​

Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.59​

Who knew I was a lefty?:ROFLMAO:
your pink hair is a giveaway.

-.88/-3.69

While I don’t believe that the questions were intentionally agenda driven, they were lacking in requisite nuance.
Well said. That bugged me

Same here, pretty close to Sarge. Some of the questions were really subjective, needing more clarification to answer honestly.
I agree. A couple of examples of answers to questions that probably shift the scale to the left, but don't really reflect leftist views:

I agree higher income earners should pay more tax, but I certainly don't think they should be taxed at 50%;
I agree that what consenting adults do in the bedroom is none of my business. Flowing on from that belief that it is not my business, that also applies when those same people make a big and song dance about it - it's none of my business so why do you keep wanting to make it my business?

I agree. A couple of examples of answers to questions that probably shift the scale to the left, but don't really reflect leftist views:

I agree higher income earners should pay more tax, but I certainly don't think they should be taxed at 50%;
I agree that what consenting adults do in the bedroom is none of my business. Flowing on from that belief that it is not my business, that also applies when those same people make a big and song dance about it - it's none of my business so why do you keep wanting to make it my business?
Same, let your freak flag fly in the bedroom if you'd like as long as it isn't something illegal like rape, incest, or abusing a child.