• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where is Joe?

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Biden that is?

Under very tight wraps.

My father died back in March from senile dementia, I know what the symptoms look like. Joe is at the point where the disease is progressing very rapidly.

Yeah there was a neurologist on some conservative news channel recently that said he has months left before they have to remove him.

They can only keep this up for so long.

Yeah there was a neurologist on some conservative news channel recently that said he has months left before they have to remove him.

Xiden is ******** himself daily. I’m not saying that to be facetious it’s literally how the disease progresses. Soon he will not be able to walk because he will have forgotten how. He will be bedridden and non-ambulatory in about three months.

Biden was found wandering the streets of D.C. making random phone calls to discuss vaccines. Staffers reprimanded by Jill Biden for leaving front door unlocked. Story at 11.

download (7).png

I told yinz a couple years ago that Harris would be the next Dem President and I didn't miss by much. Probably less than a year.

I told yinz a couple years ago that Harris would be the next Dem President and I didn't miss by much. Probably less than a year.
Hillary gonna be pissed!!

We're gonna have a ***** and a nitwit that no one voted for in the primaries as the POTUS.
Only the democrats could pull that off.

We're gonna have a ***** and a nitwit that no one voted for in the primaries as the POTUS.
Only the democrats could pull that off.
In fairness we once had Gerald Ford as President who never ran for the office but then he didn't want to wreck the country.
(In 1972 Nixon ran with Spiro Agnew as his VP, Agnew resigned over bribery allegations from his time as governor of Maryland and was replaced by House Minority Leader Gerald Ford, in 1973 Nixon resigned due to the Watergate scandal making Ford the President.)

Last edited:
And My boy Gerald was uniquely complicit in the Warren Investigation that went to extraordinarily imaginative lengths NOT to investigate the assassination of JFK.

And My boy Gerald was uniquely complicit in the Warren Investigation that went to extraordinarily imaginative lengths NOT to investigate the assassination of JFK.
Well yeah, because Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, the facts that he shot a moving target with a cheap rifle known not to be accurate, lived in Russia for a few years prior, JFK and RFK double-crossed the Chicago Mob that won him Illinois and West Virginia, and Oswald was soon killed by a Mob-connected nightclub owner who was already dying of cancer and didn't have much to lose, none of that had anything to do with anything. Nothing to see here, move along.

Well yeah, because Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone, the facts that he shot a moving target with a cheap rifle known not to be accurate, lived in Russia for a few years prior, JFK and RFK double-crossed the Chicago Mob that won him Illinois and West Virginia, and Oswald was soon killed by a Mob-connected nightclub owner who was already dying of cancer and didn't have much to lose, none of that had anything to do with anything. Nothing to see here, move along.
And despite all that... I actually believe Oswald was trying to prevent the assassination.

The shots that killed Kennedy we’re only fired from about 35 yards away. Lee Harvey Oswald did act alone and what he did was no great feat of skill.

You're wrong about the 6.5 Carcano used by Oswald. I had the exact same rifle and it's a very easy rifle to shoot. I've seen youtube videos and a CBS documentary from years ago where several people did the exact same shot with the Carcano. They were given a few minute to get familiar with it and then almost all of them hit the target at least 2 times. Oswald was a Marine and was known to have practiced with the rifle by moving the bolt in and out.

The shots that killed Kennedy we’re only fired from about 35 yards away. Lee Harvey Oswald did act alone and what he did was no great feat of skill.
My personal opinion is that Oswald did shoot JFK but he wasn't the only shooter. There were another one or two as insurance.

You're wrong about the 6.5 Carcano used by Oswald. I had the exact same rifle and it's a very easy rifle to shoot. I've seen youtube videos and a CBS documentary from years ago where several people did the exact same shot with the Carcano. They were given a few minute to get familiar with it and then almost all of them hit the target at least 2 times. Oswald was a Marine and was known to have practiced with the rifle by moving the bolt in and out.
The documentary I remember seeing showed that it was very difficult to get that many shots off in the time allotted. Also JFK's head moves in the direction where Oswald was, you would think his head would move in the same direction as the bullets and not the opposite. That's why I think there was more than one. Plus Oswald said he was a patsy, now that could have been an excuse, but if he did know there were other people involved then it made perfect sense to hire Ruby to kill him before he talked too much.

I was in 3rd Grade when the Pres was killed. Remember that day like I remember 9/11.
Devastating. LOVED that guy.

In fairness we once had Gerald Ford as President who never ran for the office but then he didn't want to wreck the country.
(In 1972 Nixon ran with Spiro Agnew as his VP, Agnew resigned over bribery allegations from his time as governor of Marayland, and was replaced by House Minority Leader Gerald Ford, Nixon resigned due to the Watergate scandal making Ford the President.)

Except Ford was well liked and respected. He turned out to be a lousy president, but he did have a stellar political career serving 19 terms in Congress and had also served in the Navy.

When Americans voted Nixon/Agnew the baggage that Agnew brought was most likely not known to the public. Charges of bribery and tax evasion came while in his 3rd year as VP.
Agnew had a stellar Army career earning the Bronze Star. He was a staunch supporter of civil rights and has a record to prove it.

When demonrats voted for a dementia riddled candidate in Biden they also voted for a LA district attorney widely known to have given blow jobs to get where she got, but they didn't care. Again, leave it up to demonrats to elect a ***** and a dementia inflicted ******* to run the country.

When demonrats voted for a dementia riddled candidate in Biden they also voted for a LA district attorney widely known to have given blow jobs to get where she got, but they didn't care. Again, leave it up to demonrats to elect a ***** and a dementia inflicted ******* to run the country.
Also they cheated to win the election and, like Belicheat and Br*dy, they don't care if you know that either.