• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where is Joe?

The documentary I remember seeing showed that it was very difficult to get that many shots off in the time allotted. Also JFK's head moves in the direction where Oswald was, you would think his head would move in the same direction as the bullets and not the opposite.

Discovery Channel did an incredibly detailed recreation of the shooting, using the exact same type of car Kennedy was in, with dummies made of ballistic gel with the replica human bones placed inside the ballistic-gel dummies, a trained marksman using the Carcano rifle at exactly the same height and distance, the car moving on a set of rails at the exact same speed as Kennedy's vehicle, a fan recreating the windy conditions and ...

The marksman got off the three shots, hit exactly where Oswald's shots hit, and the one that went through Kennedy's neck hit the passenger in front of him in the back, went through that ballistic dummy's chest, through the right wrist and lodged in its left thigh - EXACTLY the path taken by the bullet as it hit Connolly.

The confusion/disinformation on the bullet that went through Kennedy and hit Connolly - the moronic "magic bullet" claim - is predicated on the belief that the seat Connolly was in was at the same height as Kennedy's seat. In truth, Connolly's seat was a "jump seat," lower than Kennedy's seat. This photo shows Connolly - a big guy - seated lower than Kennedy.

jfk-motorcade.jpg

The shooting was at 40 to 50 yards. Even rank amateur shoots - like my neighbor - use that distance to spot in a scope before moving the target to 100 yards, 200 yards. My neighbor can put twenty rounds in the target at 50 yards in a pattern about the size of a small dinner plate. Yes, hitting a moving target in pretty heavy wind is vastly more difficult, I get it.

The challenge in getting off those rounds that accurately is having to rack the slide twice. You take your attention completely off the target when doing so. Also, Oswald did not use a scope and instead used the metal sights, which are very accurate at 50 yards and less.

Tom Donahue did some great work in the 90's and really (in my opinion) made an excellent case for explaining the trajectory of the "magic bullet". As pointed out above, once you take into account the actual seating arrangements in the car, the trajectory becomes pretty straightforward. He was able to recreate the depository shot and actually perform better in an FBI experiment. Indeed, it was that experience that got him interested in the entire JFK assassination.

Unfortunately, Donahue, a ballistics guy, also determined that the damage done to Kennedy's skull was entirely inconsistent with the round fired by the carcano. So while he did a great job clearing up the "magic bullet" his own work also demonstrated pretty definitively that some other weapon must have been used to inflict the damage to Kennedy's head.

Sadly, at the last moment, Donahue really copped out on his theory and in doing so, he pretty much relegated himself to the 2nd hand bin of JFK assassination theory research.

The idea that a 6.5 carcano wouldn't cause that head wound is just ignorant. Here is what a 6.5 X 52 projectile looks like:

2188285_01_6_5_carcano_ammo_6_round_with__640.jpg

Sucking down ice cream. Jumbling word and probably getting a beej from kamala cuomo
ice cream and edibles

Whenever a media outlet does a "study" or "documentary" on anything, consider it, etc., but, understand the source. It can only be trusted so far.

The thing we are all dancing around is that the lies and public manipulation for power and money grabbing, has been going on for a long time. It's just come to a head of late.

IMO, the left is just waiting to squeeze enough that some "right-wing nut job" starts shooting. At that point they have the cause to claim emergency powers, and shut the freedoms down, grabbing power in perpetuity. This is the plan, IMO.

Oh, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

God bless America.

Another indication of the senile dementia that is ravaging Xiden is his irritability. The way he reacts to reporters who ask questions that are not on his official script.

Unfortunately, everything from that youtube demonstration is invalid as Oswald did not fire hollow-point rounds. This can be seen and proven from the "pristine bullet".

If we are to look at that video as evidence of anything, it is that a hollow-point round could have been responsible for the massive "entry damage" to the back of the skull as shown with the first water container. It was torn apart while all the others demonstrated relatively clean entrance and exit holes.

I personally don't agree with the "Secret Service" theory that Donahue posited. While he did some great work, the truth is Donahue could never be certain that the wound descriptions he was working backward from were accurate. There is FAR too much contradictory testimony AND photo evidence to ever clearly identify head entrance and/or exit wounds.

Just one of the maddening factoids of the JFK assasination.

Unfortunately Kamala would be an absolute disgrace and disaster for this country. I don’t like Joe, but we are safer with him in charge then we are with that woman

I was in 3rd Grade when the Pres was killed. Remember that day like I remember 9/11.
Devastating. LOVED that guy.
And years later HW Bush purportedly could not recall where he was on that that date.

Unfortunately Kamala would be an absolute disgrace and disaster for this country. I don’t like Joe, but we are safer with him in charge then we are with that woman
Maybe check with the folks at the airport in Kabul before you finalize that opinion

Another indication of the senile dementia that is ravaging Xiden is his irritability. The way he reacts to reporters who ask questions that are not on his official script.
Yup. We know my father-in-law has dementia issues and apparently he flipped out the other day because the green light wasn't lit on his modem yet the internet still worked.

This power grab is the largest clue that our nation has a short shelf-life.

Buckle up, this should be fun.

The dementia is progressing rapidly. That’s why Joe is on vacation this week.

At this point I believe the government is really being run by Bomma and His people. Every day there is a conference call between Him, Ron Klain, Samantha Power, and Susan Rice, they decide what the policy issues will be for the day, and it gets written on cards for Joe to read.
The government is pretty easy to figure out. Just ask yourself, "What would Bomma do?" I'm sure He hates how well things went under Trump so He has to reverse everything Trump did.
Harris will be much more dangerous because she's younger and not just happy to be there and listen to Bomma's people, she'll have her own agenda but she's not smart enough to run the country. If there's an upside, it will be a long time before the country elects Democrats again. This is why CNN and MSNBC are being critical of Joe, not that they disagree with policy but they're trying to save him before **** gets indefensible.

it will be a long time before the country elects Democrats again.
There you guys go with that "election" fantasy again. Schumer tried to sneak the H1 federal election control bill through in the middle of the ******* night people. They are very actively trying to eliminate "elections" in this country.

Whenever a media outlet does a "study" or "documentary" on anything, consider it, etc., but, understand the source. It can only be trusted so far.

The thing we are all dancing around is that the lies and public manipulation for power and money grabbing, has been going on for a long time. It's just come to a head of late.

IMO, the left is just waiting to squeeze enough that some "right-wing nut job" starts shooting. At that point they have the cause to claim emergency powers, and shut the freedoms down, grabbing power in perpetuity. This is the plan, IMO.

Oh, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

God bless America.
Sounds like commie country hiding true intentions and spinning narratives for control.