• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where to buy quality Steelers schedule

A man worthy of his salt would get the scheduled photo-printed on a gift such as a spatula, apron, or cutting board... you know... so that she can be reminded of the schedule in the course of her womanly duties.

;)

This thread turned into a classic reminder that apparently all of us have experienced 🤣🤣🤣. Personally I married a Vikings fan who I converted. She now plans around Steelers football season 🤣

I don't really understand this but I do know every wife/mother has a enormous calander that is placed on the fridge. Tomorrow put days and times of games on that calander and she can't *****.
Nah for most it is now in a shared calendar on phones. Paper is so last century. i am far more organized in a paperless world than I ever was before.

My wife, who wasn’t a big football fan, became a huge Steelers fan and has always understood the sanctity of Sundays and occasional Monday Nights (and now Thursday nights) etc.

My problem was the dang mother-in-law who cares nothing about sports and I believe intentionally scheduled (and still schedules) things on Sundays during football season. To this day she is unhappy when I don’t show up, asks why and my wife tells her Steelers. This has been going on for, shhh, decades.

My better half fully supports me on it and is the best wife ever. Take that MIL!

I basically only miss games due to acts of God, my kids and any time my better half legit needs me. I don’t really watch other NFL games much anymore.

I will make you a quality schedule it will only cost you a bottle of Jack Daniels, a random Steeler item, a box of strawberry twinkies, and a few cleaning supplies.

I can have it mailed to you written in a crayon color of your choosing. No extra charge.

Rereading this today. It seems like it might be a cry for help. Tweek do you need a "safe place"?

BLITZ, the LS10 is ready, you just say the word.......................................

Salute the nation

I will make you a quality schedule it will only cost you a bottle of Jack Daniels, a random Steeler item, a box of strawberry twinkies, and a few cleaning supplies.

I can have it mailed to you written in a crayon color of your choosing. No extra charge.

KaZing------------

I'm offering to do one up using driveway chalk, but he would have to be responsible for freight to get it there........

Salute the nation

This thread brought back a memory, and if I already mentioned this before, my apologies, chalk it up to age.

Anywho, I got married in Nov. '75 and still in school, so no real time for a honeymoon or money to pay for it. We decided to go to Seven Springs, a ski resort not all that far away from Pittsburgh, in the Laurel Mountains. When we woke up Sunday morning, we notice there isn't a TV in the room, check the bar and told they have no reception, so no TV's.
Wife looks at me and says the game is on at 1, we're outta here. Never had an issue like Tweek does.

Last edited:
This thread brought back a memory, and if I already mentioned this before, my apologies, chalk it up to age.

Anywho, I got married in Nov. '75 and still in school, so no real time for a honeymoon or money to pay for it. We decided to go to Seven Springs, a ski resort not all that far away from Pittsburgh, in the Laurel Mountains. When we wake up Sunday morning, we notice there isn't a TV in the room, check the bar and told they have no reception, so no TV's.
Wife looks at me and says the game is on at 1, we're outta here. Never had an issue like Tweek does.

God bless her! Sounds like you definitely got a winner!🤣🙏

Anywho, I got married in Nov. '75 and still in school, so no real time for a honeymoon or money to pay for it. We decided to go to Seven Springs, a ski resort not all that far away from Pittsburgh, in the Laurel Mountains. When we wake up Sunday morning, we notice there isn't a TV in the room, check the bar and told they have no reception, so no TV's.

Awesome ZonaBurgh, that is one heLLa story and super glad for you !!!!

Salute the nation

Just for some back story me and my wife have been together for 20yrs now. I have watched Steeler games for 20yrs, but for some reason this fact still eludes her. During Steeler season multiple fights are caused by me wanting to watch a game that conflicts with some activity she has planned and for 20yrs I have gotten the excuse of "well sorry, I didn't know the Steelers were playing then."

So this year I plan to change that and buy a quality 2023 Steelers schedule and have it framed so that I can gift wrap it and present it to my lovely wife. Problem is.....it's not as easy to find as I initially thought. Finding schedules that fit this criteria for years past is easy....finding one for the current season is not as easy as you would think. Could anyone point me in the right direction to find this? I don't want to just print off a schedule, I would like the shiny (magazine style) paper. Any help or direction would be appreciated.
Click the underlined links: all Clean

Steeler helmet or
TJ Watt plus
What's a Cricut? equals
Maroon5
Good Luck! Congrats on 20!

Salute the Nation

Just for some back story me and my wife have been together for 20yrs now. I have watched Steeler games for 20yrs, but for some reason this fact still eludes her. During Steeler season multiple fights are caused by me wanting to watch a game that conflicts with some activity she has planned and for 20yrs I have gotten the excuse of "well sorry, I didn't know the Steelers were playing then."

So this year I plan to change that and buy a quality 2023 Steelers schedule and have it framed so that I can gift wrap it and present it to my lovely wife. Problem is.....it's not as easy to find as I initially thought. Finding schedules that fit this criteria for years past is easy....finding one for the current season is not as easy as you would think. Could anyone point me in the right direction to find this? I don't want to just print off a schedule, I would like the shiny (magazine style) paper. Any help or direction would be appreciated.

You know what she needs, a reminder call like the wake-up calls you get at hotels. Just need to hire someone to spam her with reminder calls, texts and emails throughout the season :)

TWEEK

Did you find and obtain a schedule?

Did any of the suggestions here help and if so, who’s did you use?

Once Lunar completes his LUXURY S10 driving training he will be able to deliver a STEELERS schedule to you for his first “solo” trip.

You can expect a ‘26 or ‘27 schedule.

Salute the nation