• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Where will you be on Black Lives Matter's Day of Rage tomorrow?

Terribly dumb move, telling the police they aren't welcome.

Epic stupid. Let's say the restaurant IS robbed. The police can honestly say they were asked NOT to intervene. They can say there was actual confusion regarding whether or not they were allowed to do anything on behalf of the restaurant. And they'd have a decent argument. Honestly.

They were told they aren't welcome on the grounds. Does that mean they really shouldn't begin doing their "job" until the alleged perpetrator leaves the establishment? It's not like the police can actually come IN to the restaurant. They have to wait outside based on the wishes of the ownership. So... What if their shift ends?

Seriously, if I were the chief in that neighborhood, I'd let the guys know not to put themselves at unnecessary risk for that particular establishment. They are, after all, unwelcome.

**** that establishment. If they have a robbery, the cops shouldn't respond

'Black Lives Matter' protesters blocking street in Portland.

b3d70b10-7461-42bf-b353-12016581b654-large16x9_BLMPROTEST.jpg

http://wgme.com/

------------------------

Not a black face in sight

Did this even happen?

'Black Lives Matter' protesters blocking street in Portland.

b3d70b10-7461-42bf-b353-12016581b654-large16x9_BLMPROTEST.jpg

http://wgme.com/

------------------------

Not a black face in sight

That looks like a cluster **** meeting of every fringe group, looking for any cause to protest. I wonder how many can actually claim past employment on their resume.

That looks like a cluster **** meeting of every fringe group, looking for any cause to protest. I wonder how many can actually claim past employment on their resume.

Does employment by Rent-A-Crowd count?

Did this even happen?

No. Mainstream media trying to spark an outrage over stupid ****. Despite how out of hand these protests have looked, it just a small percentage that feel that way torwards society and law enforcement. There are multiple blacks, hispanics, etc that work hard and obey and respect the law. The only ones complaining are welfare abusing, single parent, gang affiliated, ghettofied thugs and summer vacation liberals

Last edited:
oh you're right, one, i was looking at the drum circle chicks

Black Lives Matter “Day of Rage” Was a Huge Flop

That awkward moment when your Black Lives Matter “Day of Rage” turns out to be “30 white goobs in khakis and Birkenstocks.”

xBLM-Day-Of-Rage-01-1-800x416.jpg.pagespeed.ic.lqisfade7Z.webp

Last edited:
That was Portland, Maine
Even less. Maine is 47th with 1.03% African Americans.
Essentially cold northern states have very few African Americans. They might vote 90% Democrat but they're not stupid about everything.