• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

White House: ‘embittered’ World War II veterans should get over Pearl Harbor

It's no less crazy than blacks, who witnesssed their loved ones being lynched in the 1960s Deep South, hating white people who had nothing to do with, or weren't even born at the time of lynchings.

You don't see the difference in your analogy as compared to mine?

We shoulda dropped a coupla A-bombs on those *******!

We shoulda nuked their whole island!...but then Supe wouldn't have his sex dolls...they sure know how to build em.

sexdollmain130814_zpsf44e04eb.jpg

Realistic-Sex-Doll-158cm-Kaarina-06-500x600.jpg

Sex-dolls-reach-next-level.jpg

The president of the United States' spokesperson stating they should get over something that they experienced?

Eh, it's not like he said real war heroes don't get taken prisoner.

We shoulda nuked their whole island!...but then Supe wouldn't have his sex dolls...they sure know how to build em.

Our cars and electronics would suck also.

of course he does. but libs can't concede.
oh, wait.

You realize that your point has no bearing at all to do with the issue under discussion, don't you?

And this issue isn't an issue anywhere except here and bizpacreview.com... ya bunch of old ladies!

And this issue isn't an issue anywhere except here and bizpacreview.com... ya bunch of old ladies!

And the total disregard for middle class, white, working voters by this administration lost the election for the Democrats. Yeah, not much of an issue.

A Pearl Harbor survivor "getting over it" and asking Abe to express regret are two different things and should not be lumped together.

No one who has not experienced what they have has a right to say "get over it."

By the same token, Abe should not have to express regret for anything. It happened. I hate the idea of expressing regret for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Bullshit. It is war. It cannot be sanitized. You do what is necessary to win. The Japanese thought Pearl harbor was necessary. We thought dropping the bomb was. We have forgotten that. You win and come home.

More importantly, I really don't think WW2 vets want that kind of thing. I have read a number of Marines from WW2 express respect for the Japanese soldier, saying things like, "they asked no quarter and expected none." I just think they want to be left alone to hold whatever grudge they want to and not have someone try to make them feel guilty about it. And they are right. They've earned it.

Last edited:
You realize that your point has no bearing at all to do with the issue under discussion, don't you?

A. Coulter on libtards like Trog...

If you can somehow force a liberal into a point-counterpoint argument, his retorts will bear no relation to what you’ve said — ......... In the famous liberal two-step, they leap from one idiotic point to the next, so you can never nail them. It’s like arguing with someone with Attention Deficit Disorder.