• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

White student with dreads accused of 'cultural appropriation'!

yeah. it was filled with salt. you can't even unabomb correctly.

Oh OK. Hey you're going to feel like you are getting a cold in a few days. Your glands will be a little swollen and sore, but don't worry about it. No need to see a doctor or go on antibiotics...

Lol, I've never been to Cali so I can't presume to know. In my experience, anyone who openly says they are above somebody else has a massive inferiority complex and is trying to hide it with fake bluster.

Sometimes (well all the time for some of us...) we ARE better....

The irony here is that she is lambasting the guy for cultural appropriation but she her self is wearing western style clothes and not an African wrap dress, nor is she naked from the waist up and wearing a loin cloth as is traditional for African females.

Pass

Mrs. Burgundy and I had a Groupon for a soul food restaurant and went there on Wednesday. I ate fried chicken and collard greens and Mrs. Burgundy had pork chops and potato salad, which were all very good. Does that make me a racist or multicultural? I'm confused.

Mrs. Burgundy and I had a Groupon for a soul food restaurant and went there on Wednesday. I ate fried chicken and collard greens and Mrs. Burgundy had pork chops and potato salad, which were all very good. Does that make me a racist or multicultural? I'm confused.

Was the chicken good? I'm a fried chicken junkie. Looks like I'll be back in May for a steel convention.

Was the chicken good? I'm a fried chicken junkie. Looks like I'll be back in May for a steel convention.

Yes but it's all the way up here in Beaver County.

Naw.

See the dirty secret is that down in the rural south we all eat the same stuff. Soul Food is just home cooking.

using the phrase "home cooking" shows you're down with the struggle.

Both? I'm confused too.

So, a douche-bag and a racist femi-nazi walk into a bar together...

So, a douche-bag and a racist femi-nazi walk into a bar together...

...And the bartender says "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Obama."

using the phrase "home cooking" shows you're down with the struggle.

It did say "Home Cooking" on the sign outside.

Last edited: