• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who do you hate more?

DesertSteel

Reaction score
Who do you hate more now, the Browns or the Ravens. For the longest time, it was the Ravens for me. But lately, it's the Browns. Especially with the whole Garrett thing and then the signing of the creep Watson.

Browns and Ravens play Sunday and it's impossible to root for either. Best case, a tie. Otherwise, I'll take the Ravens.

I don't hate teams but sure there is a few I dislike. Clowns fans are the worst in the NFL so I will throw them out as number 1 on the list. Bungles and cheats come in at 2 and 3 for me.

The Browns fans are THE worst. The most delusional fans on the planet. Always full of excuses and never give credit to their opponent. I take great glee in their misery and will never feel sorry for that franchise. That town just needs to embrace the suck.

Who do you hate more now, the Browns or the Ravens. For the longest time, it was the Ravens for me. But lately, it's the Browns. Especially with the whole Garrett thing and then the signing of the creep Watson.

Browns and Ravens play Sunday and it's impossible to root for either. Best case, a tie. Otherwise, I'll take the Ravens.
They both suck

Growing up around tons of bengals and browns fans, I have to say I have a lot more respect for browns fans. Yes, they're completely delusional, always, but they are also extremely loyal to their team. If the bengals are in a down cycle, I never see or hear about them. There are guys wearing their raggedy old brown hats everywhere, always. If the bengals win a few games, brand new hats and jerseys are everywhere. I'm a lot closer to Cincinnati than Cleveland.

If two teams I hate are playing, I just root for the team whose win would be more advantageous to the Steelers. And of course, I want them to smack the bejesus out of each other.

Last edited:
The Browns fans are THE worst. The most delusional fans on the planet. Always full of excuses and never give credit to their opponent. I take great glee in their misery and will never feel sorry for that franchise. That town just needs to embrace the suck.

The Browns should be at the top of every Steeler fans hate list.
To borrow from a saying from Harley Davidson..."If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand."

hard question to answer. I want the Steelers to beat the Ravens more than any other team. but I dislike the Browns more.

Levels of extreme dislike and satisfaction in their demise.

Pats******,Rats,Clowns,Bungles,Cowboys,jagoffs. Most of those are because of fans,idiot players or CHEATING.

I could go on a 5000 word rant about the pats***** and I'll carry a grudge on that forever.

the patriots, cowboys, ravens, bungles browns

Coolie, I agree on the cheatriots as my #1 dislike. They are responsible for a lot of the “sucktitude” of the NFL in general. One thing is that the browns / ravens / bungles (criminal thugs) at least seemed to play straight up football.

The Browns cheered when Ben went out hurt in a game, unlike the entire stadium in PITTSBURGH gave Chubb an ovation of respect Upon his injury.

Salute the nation

I hate the steelers orginization more
With every passing day they refuse to adress the obvious coaching problems. They dont care about winning as long as they are making money.

I have permission to hunt turkey on the ranch of a stains fan. So, I can't hate them as much as I want to.

The cheats is my biggest hate team. The idea of many fans of all scum teams in Boston, posting whining videos on YouTube makes me very happy.

I have permission to hunt turkey on the ranch of a stains fan. So, I can't hate them as much as I want to.

The cheats is my biggest hate team. The idea of many fans of all scum teams in Boston, posting whining videos on YouTube makes me very happy.

arch or bang ?

Salute the nation

Coolie, I agree on the cheatriots as my #1 dislike. They are responsible for a lot of the “sucktitude” of the NFL in general. One thing is that the browns / ravens / bungles (criminal thugs) at least seemed to play straight up football.

The Browns cheered when Ben went out hurt in a game, unlike the entire stadium in PITTSBURGH gave Chubb an ovation of respect Upon his injury.

Salute the nation

Steeler fans wore armbands in support of the Browns when they moved. I've lived in Cleveland long enough to know that no way in goddamned hell would they have done the same for us if Rooney decided to up and move. I believe the hatred here for the Steelers is more intense that what is reflected by the other AFCN fans...
I'll never forget the time when then Cleveland sports talker Geoff Sindelar said "I couldn't care less if Pittsburgh moved to Madagascar." That was prior to the Browns moving.

The hate stems from bitterness passed down through generations. Bitterness from the fact that they still view themselves as God's gift to football. It was the "8-time Champion" Browns that should have been the ones winning those Super Bowls, instead it became perennial loser Pittsburgh..

Art Modell had convinced Rooney to join the AFC Central, believing it would give the Browns an advantage having the team in the same division that the Browns up to that point had dominated for decades.
It backfired. Big time. This rivalry goes back much farther than any rivalry we have with any of the other commonly "hated" teams.

Well, I ended up explaining. Hope you understand. lol

1. Ravens - while it's a mutual respect rivalry, I don't like the coach, QB, or really generally anyone on the team. Of the three groups of fans, Ravens fans are the most tolerable
2. Bengals - Bengals fans are the absolute worst in any sport, probably in my top 3 or 4 of worst fans to deal with
3. Browns - I really don't have enough reason to care about this team. Their fans? Annoying but their team is so bad, it's whatever.

Steeler fans wore armbands in support of the Browns when they moved. I've lived in Cleveland long enough to know that no way in goddamned hell would they have done the same for us if Rooney decided to up and move. I believe the hatred here for the Steelers is more intense that what is reflected by the other AFCN fans...
I'll never forget the time when then Cleveland sports talker Geoff Sindelar said "I couldn't care less if Pittsburgh moved to Madagascar." That was prior to the Browns moving.

The hate stems from bitterness passed down through generations. Bitterness from the fact that they still view themselves as God's gift to football. It was the "8-time Champion" Browns that should have been the ones winning those Super Bowls, instead it became perennial loser Pittsburgh..

Art Modell had convinced Rooney to join the AFC Central, believing it would give the Browns an advantage having the team in the same division that the Browns up to that point had dominated for decades.
It backfired. Big time. This rivalry goes back much farther than any rivalry we have with any of the other commonly "hated" teams.

Well, I ended up explaining. Hope you understand. lol

Thank You SIR, Stewey and for all your great post(s) along the way. I’ve known of that rivalry for ever.

I also know that most STEELERS fans do have class when it comes to TRUE football. We all have the social Drunks who think they know football but don’t (They are more talking head football). Those who get violent over a football game deserve public firing squad.

We are the BIG BROTHER who has BEAT the little brother over and over. BR7 had more wins in the Browns areana than their starting QB and that was for quite awhile. Finally I think is was Baker Mayfield (he had to live there and mow the grass to achieve this), that got more than BEN while playing at home.

I have some respect for the loyal TRUE football brown’s fan, but the rest can go **** themselves.

Salute the nation

I hate the steelers orginization more
With every passing day they refuse to adress the obvious coaching problems. They dont care about winning as long as they are making money.

Well, that’s a surprise……… NOT.

Salute the nation