• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who do you hate more?

1. Bungles Fans
1a. Browns Fans
1b. Ravens fans

Look, right now the Ohio duo’s is extra obnoxious right? But the Rats fans seem tge most reasonable… that could change on a dime though…

If its the general people in the city
Its Cinci worst… then Baltimore… then Cleveland…

If its tge teams its
-Baltimore… still our chief rival
-Cincinnati… just jerks
-Cleveland…. The real rivalry died with the move… also Garrett sucks compared to TJ

Last edited:
Ravens fans...BY FAR the most obnoxious and idiotic fan base ever. While traveling, I have see fans around the world, from the UK, to Jamaica, Bahamas, Mexico...etc, they are always the most irritating, intoxicated, and obnoxious ********. It is not even a close second.

I thought the original question is who do you hate more, and
Who do you hate more now, the Browns or the Ravens. For the longest time, it was the Ravens for me. But lately, it's the Browns. Especially with the whole Garrett thing and then the signing of the creep Watson.

Browns and Ravens play Sunday and it's impossible to root for either. Best case, a tie. Otherwise, I'll take the Ravens.
This conversation has devolved.
If I'm reading the ORIGINAL question correctly, and I like to think I am, it's a choice between the actual teams and not the fans.

For me, today, it's the Ravens and it's not even close.
Up until 1996, it was the Browns.
And to be technical about it, those up until 1996 Browns became the current Ravens.
As I type this, it's the Ravens and it's not even close.
But I hope it becomes the Browns again.
The ol' AFC Central days of Noll, Glanville, Wyche, and Schottenheimer were what I think of when I think of football.
Even if the team won the game, they looked and felt like they lost.
You were gonna pay one way or the other.

I miss those days. :(

Liberals.
******* scum of Greta's Erff.

Our coaching staff..........oh, guess that wasn't the question.........I stand by my statement
Survey says "Number 1 answer" lol.

My Momma taught me to never to hate anyone...
So...I dislike the Browns the most...by a fairly large amount as a matter of fact..

I think living 60 miles west of Cleveland during my life has something to do with that....and when I was growing up, there was no Baltimore Ravens.

The AFC North only had one real rivalry for the longest time. Steelers vs Browns. When the ****-Birds rose from the ashes od the ****-Browns there was still only one rivalry.

I don’t really hate any team (certain fans yeah, teams no. While I am patiently waiting for the Steelers to return to form I will say that I am really enjoying an AFC North where it feels like, at least to some extent, every game is a rivalry and personal.

Last edited:
I rue the day the Stains win a Super Bowl, or even appear in one.
I hope I've departed from this earth before that happens.

I'd rather see the Patriots surpass the Steelers and win their 7th before watching Browns hoist their 1st Lombardi.

If that doesn't tell how much I dislike that team..

Its the truth, even former players are calling out the Steelers org lack of action publicly.

That doesn’t mean they “hate” the STERELERS.

Salute the nation

hard question to answer. I want the Steelers to beat the Ravens more than any other team. but I dislike the Browns more.
I get that. Maybe same for me. I have a little respect for the Ravens because of all the battles. But I have no respect for the Browns organization.

I live in Baltimore and a fan picked a fight with me when I worked for them when they were getting their ***** kicked by the browns, and I was wearing a bronze fleece. I told him if he wanted to keep his season tickets to **** off and showed him my Ravens field pass. Their players openly told their fans to beat up Steeler Fans in the early aughts. Classless.

So yes, I hate Baltimore the most.

2nd is Cincy, since they when all state penn and looked to injure players.

With Cleveland there has been some respect, minus Garrett's beef with Rudolph. I like their RBs and Peoples Jones, but have zero respect for Watson. They deserve any bad karma from that move alone, and it will gut this team for a decade since they can't reload early in the draft.

Outside the division its:

Pats : Cheating and cost the Steelers a chance at 3 SBs
Raiders: The OG Rival from the 70s/80s and Madden was always a fat punk and was lucky to win in 76.
Dallas: 2-1 in SBs and dammit we should have been 3-0 Neil...