• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who gets the bigger Injury advantage, Steelers or Browns?

“ my lord and savior “. I have been critical of Kenny all season,when warranted. I just don’t have to mention it 24/7.

The bet had nothing to do with Kenny. It was that you said Robinson would rush for 80 yards against our Defense.
I disagree. Man up. And quit making up a bet about nothing I ever said.
See the difference here? You said he would rush for 80. I never said a single thing in your post #16.
Seriously man.

What do you mean “ I cherry picked”. You said it. Not me.
Ever notice when cooch and noHairLine get frustrated they start capitalizing and highlighting words?

😁

“ my lord and savior “. I have been critical of Kenny all season,when warranted. I just don’t have to mention it 24/7.

The bet had nothing to do with Kenny. It was that you said Robinson would rush for 80 yards against our Defense.
I disagree. Man up. And quit making up a bet about nothing I ever said.
See the difference here? You said he would rush for 80. I never said a single thing in your post #16.
Seriously man.
Kenny is the QB... going to get criticized for playing poorly.

You cherry picked one part of my prediction. And my prediction was for sh_ts and giggles. You want to make it a bet. I will bet you. I WILL BET YOU OUR FIRST ROUND PICK WILL BE OUTGAINED BY A ROOKIE 5TH ROUND BACKUP! That is a bet I am willing to make. If you don't want to take it then don't I wasn't the one that started bringing up bets.

Kenny is the QB... going to get criticized for playing poorly.

You cherry picked one part of my prediction. And my prediction was for sh_ts and giggles. You want to make it a bet. I will bet you. I WILL BET YOU OUR FIRST ROUND PICK WILL BE OUTGAINED BY A ROOKIE 5TH ROUND BACKUP! That is a bet I am willing to make. If you don't want to take it then don't I wasn't the one that started bringing up bets.
So you don't believe in your own horseshit is what you are saying. Then when you are called on it you start capitalizing like that is supposed to make your subsequent garbage stand out. Then it's he should take your revised bet or don't?

Nobody can convince me you aren't a grade A douchebag.