• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who Hires the Most Illegals in the Country?

Here is the supreme irony.........the Dems have been encouraging the flow of illegals into the country, with the expectation that they were a guaranteed Dem votes. But we have seen that more and more, Latinos are flipping red.

Here in Panama City, we have a Home Depot and a Lowe's. Illegals hang around the front of the store every morning at like 6:00 waiting for the store to open AND waiting for contractors to come by and pick up supplies AND hire them for a day or 2 or 5 or whatever. Get paid under the table for their labor.

Funny story. Group of these guys were working on a friend of my wife's house. Guy from the insurance co. comes by with a jacket that said INS something or other ... it was the name of the co. -- Insurance Services or something. All the workers saw was I N S .... lady was in a position to see this .... said they scattered like roaches in a dark room after the light gets turned on.

Here in Panama City, we have a Home Depot and a Lowe's. Illegals hang around the front of the store every morning at like 6:00 waiting for the store to open AND waiting for contractors to come by and pick up supplies AND hire them for a day or 2 or 5 or whatever. Get paid under the table for their labor.

Funny story. Group of these guys were working on a friend of my wife's house. Guy from the insurance co. comes by with a jacket that said INS something or other ... it was the name of the co. -- Insurance Services or something. All the workers saw was I N S .... lady was in a position to see this .... said they scattered like roaches in a dark room after the light gets turned on.

He got banned from YouTube a few years ago, but there was a guy who called himself The Amazing Racist and he'd do stuff like pick up guys at Home Depot, they'd hop in the back of his truck, and he'd drive to the INS office and they'd jump out and run.