• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Who will be the Steelers’ QB1 in 2022?

Murray is definitely young enough to consider but he would probably cost 3 1st round picks along with a ginormous cap hit. I just don't know if it's worth it when the team would still have so many holes to fill and no picks or cap space left to do anything about it.

Murray is definitely young enough to consider but he would probably cost 3 1st round picks along with a ginormous cap hit. I just don't know if it's worth it when the team would still have so many holes to fill and no picks or cap space left to do anything about it.
No thanks.

Our next QB might as well be joe biden. My vote is for kenny Pickett if he falls to us. Otherwise draft OL DL and WR in the first three rounds.

The new flavor of the day is Carson Wentz. They are saying the Colts will be shopping him and if they don't get any takers, they may just cut him. He doesn't do much for me but he might be better than Rudolph. If he was cut, I'd look at him as one of the options to compete for our 1 to 2-year stop-gap.

Our next QB might as well be joe biden. My vote is for kenny Pickett if he falls to us. Otherwise draft OL DL and WR in the first three rounds.
See I was actually thinking of being ok with the pick if he fell (he won't anymore than a certain Houston DE falling out of the top ten).

Let me know if you want to have a month long ban bet of him falling to twenty. You have better odds of falling out of bed.

Anywho you went and put the wammy on him. Dooming him to ultimate failure.

Pass.

I just threw up a lot of bit in my mouth, just right now.
Relax, it’s not that bad. Give the kid one more chance.

Worst happens they lose. Best happens they win. Nothing gut wrenching in all reality

Nice post FSF

I'm of the "why draft a project QB" boat ride. We have to big of needs for this to happen. Two years ago while they could toolage under BEN then maybe yes but we have two QBs that are already in that boat.

WAIT a year, build the "warfare trenches" then get that QB that isn't quite the project.

Salute the nation
This is what it needs to be. Get a better team and if what you got at QB isn't good enough then draft your guy.