• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Are Conservative States More dependant on the Federal Government?

21STEELERS21

21 is my IQ
Reaction score
https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

The real reason we have a national debt is that many states don't pull their weight and they tend to
be conservatively run states. Kentucky thanks in large part to McConnell is the biggest dead beat state.
A dead beat state is one that contributes less in federal taxes than it consumes in federal spending.
Many of the liberal states have big surpluses which means they have to support the dead beat states.
Is that fair? If a state invests in good school systems, quality infrastructure, makes investments, supports
small businesses and is very successful, should they be forced to support states that are a drag on
the country and a threat to our national security?

Maybe Kentuckians are having a hard time making a living since the federal government cut back on coal production?

Jesus ******* Christ, 21, this is at least the 4th time you have posted the EXACT SAME ****. Look up my three prior responses. I really am tired of answering the same stupid question, over and over and over and over.

Hint: Red states like Wyoming, Alaska, Arizona, Montana, Idaho, et al have very small populations, and MASSIVE Federal lands that are deemed to be "Federally supported" with Federal police, park rangers, Dept. of Agriculture employees, etc.

Just as I explained in great detail, with graphs depicting these facts in detail, the last time I answered THE SAME ******* QUESTION.

I wish this was meant as humor.

Jesus ******* Christ, 21, this is at least the 4th time you have posted the EXACT SAME ****. Look up my three prior responses. I really am tired of answering the same stupid question, over and over and over and over.

Hint: Red states like Wyoming, Alaska, Arizona, Montana, Idaho, et al have very small populations, and MASSIVE Federal lands that are deemed to be "Federally supported" with Federal police, park rangers, Dept. of Agriculture employees, etc.

Just as I explained in great detail, with graphs depicting these facts in detail, the last time I answered THE SAME ******* QUESTION.

Yep.

The other thing is they count people receiving Social Security who are retired and moved out south as those who are getting federal support. This has always been a bullshit argument.