• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why Biden?

ZonaBurgh

My Opinions Are Awesome!
Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure this deserves it's own thread, but I'm curious and want to be convinced.

Why should I or anyone for that matter, consider voting for Joe Biden? Hating Trump is not a reason, BTW.

Tell me the merits of Joe and why the country would be better with him as commander in chief.

The reason I bring this up is because of all the political ads I'm seeing. Rarely do they disclose the platform of the candidate, instead focusing on how evil their opponent is.

I am not a Biden fan, but supposedly he has detailed comprehensive plans laid out for various things. I have not looked for these said plans and don't really care to.

I asked Biden the same question. His response:

49tx69.jpg

They aren't voting for Biden, they're voting for the VP. I think they've realized this guy isn't all there and after he's elected they rule him incompetent and replace him with the VP. Kind of like the Manchurian Candidate And by the way I didn't vote for Trump in 2016, I voted against Hillary.

Not sure this deserves it's own thread, but I'm curious and want to be convinced.

Why should I or anyone for that matter, consider voting for Joe Biden? Hating Trump is not a reason, BTW.

Tell me the merits of Joe and why the country would be better with him as commander in chief.

The reason I bring this up is because of all the political ads I'm seeing. Rarely do they disclose the platform of the candidate, instead focusing on how evil their opponent is.

1. He is a dim. And not that I say all dims are bad but they have proven over and over their far left swing
2. He is clearly, clearly not all there. He is nothing more than a puppet to those calling the shots for him. Do you think the dims will allow him to debate? I do not think so bc they know.
3. Clearly he is in bed with China to whatever extent, they are this counties enemy and people should be more concerned than they are. . China is doing things as the nazi did but no one is batting an eye! Why?
4. See #2. Trump was slammed bc he is fat. Jfc most of the US is, this dude isn’t there.

On Trump's page he just has a list of accomplishments with no plans moving forward.

Biden's being sucking off the taxpayer tit for 45 years.

Funny how he runs on what he WILL do, and Trump runs on what he ALREADY HAS DONE in 3 years, not 45.

Biden's being sucking off the taxpayer tit for 45 years.

Funny how he runs on what he WILL do, and Trump runs on what he ALREADY HAS DONE in 3 years, not 45.

Because actually doing stuff is less than what I wanna try

https://joebiden.com/joes-vision/

Didnt read it, but a lot of stuff on there.

On Trump's page he just has a list of accomplishments with no plans moving forward.

Dude hasn’t done **** in the 45 years he has been in politics but say all kinds of racist **** and sniff kids. And he is still the best the Dems have to offer. That **** is pathetic.

He's not even fit to ******* drive, let alone a run an entire country. Which we all know he won't be doing.

Pay attention to the man behind the curtain and the big money interests pulling Biden’s strings.

He’s a puppet.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

As compelling as the responses have been, I still not sure why I should vote for Biden?

Because Orange Man Bad.

Zona, in reviewing your thread, I may have misinterpreted the import.

Are you asking for questions that would stump Stumblin' Joe? "Why Biden?" certainly fits that bill. Let me offer a few others:

• What day is today?
  • What city are you in?
  • What office are you running for?
  • Who is Barack Obama?
  • What did you do between 1973 and January of 2017?
  • Do you want butter on your toast?
  • Did you poop yourself?

From a leftist perspective it's pretty obvious why Biden. Biden is the perfect empty vase that sits out front doing nothing and thinking nothing while the most virulent, destructive forces line up behind him to get their agendas pushed. full steam ahead. We already know they only need to hand Biden a policy to read and he will pretend to get behind 100% it, without even thinking, no matter how crazy the proposal. He's the perfect front for the segment of hate filled anarchists, racists and anti semites in the Democratic party.

Last edited:
Maybe Tibs, Trog and 21 will pipe in.

Lmao. In a thread where they can't just give you a "gotcha" answer? Where they would have to think critically about a candidate and the policy positions that candidate proposes on their side?

We probably have a greater chance of Corn Pop showing up on one of our doorsteps in the next 24 hours.

Zona, in reviewing your thread, I may have misinterpreted the import.

Are you asking for questions that would stump Stumblin' Joe? "Why Biden?" certainly fits that bill. Let me offer a few others:

• What day is today?
  • What city are you in?
  • What office are you running for?
  • Who is Barack Obama?
  • What did you do between 1973 and January of 2017?
  • Do you want butter on your toast?
  • Did you poop yourself?

Nope, this is the perceived Democratic nominee for the highest political office in the world.

Surely he must have personal qualities, and a plan, platform if you will, to lead our country in peaceful prosperity.

I just want to know what that is.

Surely he must have personal qualities, and a plan, platform if you will, to lead our country in peaceful prosperity.

I just want to know what that is.

I can say with the utmost confidence, absolute resolution ...

Biden has no clue. His dementia is significant at this point.

Why Biden? Easiest candidate to control. Plus, I doubt he would serve a full term. The VP pick is more consequential, because that person is certain to be president id Joe Biden wins.

I honestly believe Biden will step down not long after the election. If that happens does the new Pres get to pick her own cabinet or do they have to follow the original chain of command