• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Why did Trump win? I'll offer ten reasons why?

Oh I know... the economy was a giant factor the dems just ignored because blah blah blah "insert talking point to make them look good"
Sometimes you tell yourself a lie so much it becomes truth to you... To the dems they didnt see the huge middle class riot building and just focues on the PC programs and rhetoric... Talk doesn pay the bills for people stuck in crap jobs or out of work... and frankly a $15 minimum wage sounds great to someone making $7, but notsomuch for all the people making $15 or $16 and barely getting by... thats a wage cut for them when inflation is factored in...

For a lot of Dem voters the economy doesn't change. A lot of them are wealthy elites and college professors in areas where the govt is the main employer and the balance are on welfare checks and that doesn't change either.

They switched parties to vote in a primary. That doesn't, necessarily, translate to voting for him (or voting at all) in the general election.

A lot of times, people will register just to try to scuttle a candidate they want to make sure loses and promote a candidate they are sure will lose in the general election. Doesn't mean it works.

I switched to Republican once to vote against gopher for governor (Fred Gandy) in Iowa.

Ill tell you why he won.

Never mind, I'll just let Rush tell you why Trump won
Its was a repudiation of Barak Obama.

Rush:
This repudiation is deep, and it is specific. It's why Trump has a mandate. It is a rejection of what Barack Obama stood for. It is a rejection of every policy Obama put forth. It's a rejection of the ideology of Barack Obama. There's nothing happenstance. This decimating defeat took place over basically six years. Obama got a honeymoon the first two years.

New York Times:
The Democrats' stunning defeat in the presidential race and continued struggles in lower-level contests have jolted party leaders into concluding that their emphasis on cultural issues has all but crippled them by diverting voters' attention from the core Democratic message of economic fairness.

Rush's response:
Translation: The Democrats got so absorbed in uprooting American culture by letting people of any gender use whatever bathroom they want and gay marriage and all this other stuff, that they forgot their attachment to the, quote, unquote, little guy.

New York Times:
Now, without rebuking the still-popular president directly, many Democrats share a growing recognition that Obama's way may not be the best course in a country where many voters have experienced little income growth and where high-paying jobs can be scarce.

Rush:
You think? You think? So what happened to the Democrats? Why did they abandon the, quote, unquote, little guy?
And this happened back in November of 2011. Why did they? And it was actually stated in a column in the Washington Post as campaign strategy for the upcoming 2012 campaign. They announced that they were going to abandon the pursuit of the votes of the white working class in America.
Thomas B. Edsall wrote the piece. Why would they do this? One answer, one name, Barack Hussein Obama.

The people the Democrat Party abandoned are the people Obama doesn't like and the people Obama blamed for America being the way it is: racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, the bitter clingers, white, working-class Americans. And Obama took his party to where he believed the victims of white, working-class Americans were wallowing away in misery and obscurity, and that would be minority populations of one type or another. Basically what you have when you have an angry, irritated community agitator and community organizer as chief exec.

Amen brother.

Ill tell you why he won.

Never mind, I'll just let Rush tell you why Trump won
Its was a repudiation of Barak Obama.

Rush:
This repudiation is deep, and it is specific. It's why Trump has a mandate. It is a rejection of what Barack Obama stood for. It is a rejection of every policy Obama put forth. It's a rejection of the ideology of Barack Obama. There's nothing happenstance. This decimating defeat took place over basically six years. Obama got a honeymoon the first two years.

New York Times:
The Democrats' stunning defeat in the presidential race and continued struggles in lower-level contests have jolted party leaders into concluding that their emphasis on cultural issues has all but crippled them by diverting voters' attention from the core Democratic message of economic fairness.

Rush's response:
Translation: The Democrats got so absorbed in uprooting American culture by letting people of any gender use whatever bathroom they want and gay marriage and all this other stuff, that they forgot their attachment to the, quote, unquote, little guy.

New York Times:
Now, without rebuking the still-popular president directly, many Democrats share a growing recognition that Obama's way may not be the best course in a country where many voters have experienced little income growth and where high-paying jobs can be scarce.

Rush:
You think? You think? So what happened to the Democrats? Why did they abandon the, quote, unquote, little guy?
And this happened back in November of 2011. Why did they? And it was actually stated in a column in the Washington Post as campaign strategy for the upcoming 2012 campaign. They announced that they were going to abandon the pursuit of the votes of the white working class in America.
Thomas B. Edsall wrote the piece. Why would they do this? One answer, one name, Barack Hussein Obama.

The people the Democrat Party abandoned are the people Obama doesn't like and the people Obama blamed for America being the way it is: racist, sexist, bigoted, homophobic, the bitter clingers, white, working-class Americans. And Obama took his party to where he believed the victims of white, working-class Americans were wallowing away in misery and obscurity, and that would be minority populations of one type or another. Basically what you have when you have an angry, irritated community agitator and community organizer as chief exec.

Amen brother.

All of you including the idiot Limbaugh.... I think all those OxyContins he snorts have burned out his brain.... are so completely full of **** it's laughable. Trump won because its the republicans turn at the plate. We put democrats in for a couple terms, **** doesn't get any better, so we throw them out and put a republican in for a couple terms, **** doesn't get any better, so we throw them out and put democrats back in... **** no better... back to republicans... **** no better.... and so on... and so on ..... This has been the cycle for decades. What cracks me up is that so many of you actually think any of these cracker jacks gives a **** about the middle class. The whole two party system is nothing more than a giant ruse.... divide and conquer.

Keep living in denial Roll. This was a clear F you to Obama.

All of you including the idiot Limbaugh.... I think all those OxyContins he snorts have burned out his brain.... are so completely full of **** it's laughable. Trump won because its the republicans turn at the plate. We put democrats in for a couple terms, **** doesn't get any better, so we throw them out and put a republican in for a couple terms, **** doesn't get any better, so we throw them out and put democrats back in... **** no better... back to republicans... **** no better.... and so on... and so on ..... This has been the cycle for decades. What cracks me up is that so many of you actually think any of these cracker jacks gives a **** about the middle class. The whole two party system is nothing more than a giant ruse.... divide and conquer.

If this helps you rest your pretty little head at night.

Why don't you tell that to all of those melting little snowflakes who are out in the streets being idiots.

Why don't you tell that to all of those melting little snowflakes who are out in the streets being idiots.

They're morons too.... but let's not act like the idiots protesting are the only ones that have ever overreacted to the results of an election. Look at all the fucktards that went out and started peparing for the end of the world when Obama was elected. There were quite a few that actually thought he was the AntiChrist for Gods sake... the idiots trashing **** because they didn't get their way will be gone soon enough and forgotten soon enough. I see the Trumpster is already starting to back away from some of the more radical campaign "promises" he made that had all you guys creaming in your jeans. The people that really run this country aren't gonna let him shake the tree too much, and if he does try to go against the grain too much, they'll get him out of there one way or another ...

Trump won because its the republicans turn at the plate. We put democrats in for a couple terms, **** doesn't get any better, so we throw them out and put a republican in for a couple terms, **** doesn't get any better, so we throw them out and put democrats back in... **** no better... back to republicans... **** no better.... and so on... and so on ..... This has been the cycle for decades. What cracks me up is that so many of you actually think any of these cracker jacks gives a **** about the middle class.

Ronald Reagan cared very much about middle-class America, and saw to it that middle-class America did very well under his watch.

This is a nice myth, but its never been proven to be true... out of the hundreds of dems i know, Ive never met one who did this... out of all that switched parties this year, all of them were legitimately going to trump... this kind of rhetoric is nice to dismiss a canidates popularity, but as we saw this year... according to exit polls 10% of dems voted for him... hardly any republicans voted for Hillary... if this situation were true that wouldnt be the case....

I've voted in Dem primaries even while registered GOP (no longer). some to vote for an idiot , some to vote for a specific Dem I respected.

you, seriously , think this doesn't happen in this day and age of bussing in voters and paying "protesters "

BWAhahahahahaha!

14938132_10210463439849576_4730799072101050603_n.jpg