• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Will Harrison make it to Canton?

Since I'm on a positive vibes HOF mode.

Back to back weeks of throwing 6 TD passes in a game.

A few more years and we will have a massive thread on Ben.

I think LC eventually gets in too… his exclusion has always been political. All those guys that kept him out are vacating spots on the various committees so maybe he gets a fair shake soon… plus he passed away, so the spiteful thing has to seem empty now to the various parties that took umbrage with him trying to sign that deal

Uh, some of you who think he isnt are absolutely nuts, IMO. HELL YES he's getting in, it's just a matter of when. If Terrell Davis is a HOF'er, then you damn well better believe James Harrison is one, too

I would make the argument that Aaron Smith is deserving of the HOF. It will never happen because he was not flashy. But he was the best DE I can remember.
He did all the little things to make that defense great.

Silverback should get in but I am not sure how long it will take. Hines should already be in

He deserves it but everting has been against him since he tried to make a rooster. Even Tomlin snubbed him coming back. Best moment in his career was James getting in Tomlin's face after the Baltimore game where James made big plays.

If Canton's existence it to honor the accomplishments of outstanding football personalities, James Harrison belongs with dispatch.

James Harrison is(was) a football player just as Hines Ward was a football player. I can visualize Hines on both sides of the ball. Hines showed up for EVERY play. I can visualize James Harrison on either side of the ball in any position. He showed up for EVERY play. Stone badass.

If James Harrison is not 'first ballot', the HoF is a fraud.