• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Will Obama pardon Clinton? And if he does, will she accept?

Nope.

The rule of law maters. As somebody who was warned about disclosing classified under penalty of prison the idea of Hildebeast getting a pass for mishandling classified documents is infuriating. Whats more it gives the impression that there is a separate law for the politically connected. That can't be allowed to happen.

For the Republicans the rule of law matters...at least you had 6 Republicans on the House judiciary committee vote to recommend Nixons impeachment for "crimes"..far less than those committed by the Hildebeest.
Doubt a single democRAT is proponent of locking Hillary up. They are for the rule of law only if the accused is a Republican.

In all my years (35) of working for the Government I was never cautioned about receiving or sending classified e mail on my personal accounts. And the last 20 years I had to attend yearly security training sessions. And I held a secret clearance. We were cautioned about using Government internet and e mail for personal reasons. But never about storing, receiving and sending classified from a personal server. I used to take things home at night and when I finished my project I would e mail it to my Government address. My command didn't care, all they knew was the project was complete and they didn't have to pay overtime.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

Nobody on the right actually gives a **** about the actual specifics here. It was always about her. Trump himself even said it. They don't give a **** if classified information was compromised or not... I mean for Christ's sake it's come out that our number one sworn enemy of the last century manipulated our election and there is a strong possibility that the guy who won was in cohootz with them, but because it was their guy that won, no one on the right gives two ***** about it.

I mean for Christ's sake it's come out that our number one sworn enemy of the last century manipulated our election and there is a strong possibility that the guy who won was in cohootz with them, but because it was their guy that won, no one on the right gives two ***** about it.

You must be reading difference sources than me. What I read was that every shred of info points to the fact that Russian manipulation had exactly zero to do with anything election related.

There were no Russian hacks of any voting machines or anything like that!

It’s just another total loser Dem/liberal fantasy, complete bullshit. With the lying lib media again trying to dictate their agenda - they are the real problem.

What's scary to me is how the dems/Libs are still buying and trying to sell this fake news. They are either totally corrupted or they are dumb as ****. I can't see any middle ground on that one. The Russians did not hack our elections!!! No one but the above mentioned is still trying to foist this bs on us. So stop it already. You're only digging deeper.

Nobody on the right actually gives a **** about the actual specifics here. It was always about her. Trump himself even said it. They don't give a **** if classified information was compromised or not... I mean for Christ's sake it's come out that our number one sworn enemy of the last century manipulated our election and there is a strong possibility that the guy who won was in cohootz with them, but because it was their guy that won, no one on the right gives two ***** about it.

We care about specifics, just not your made up ones. What did Barry say to Romney ? The '80's called and they want their cold war back ?

CBMExlI.jpg

You lost. Get over it.

In all my years (35) of working for the Government I was never cautioned about receiving or sending classified e mail on my personal accounts. And the last 20 years I had to attend yearly security training sessions. And I held a secret clearance. We were cautioned about using Government internet and e mail for personal reasons. But never about storing, receiving and sending classified from a personal server. I used to take things home at night and when I finished my project I would e mail it to my Government address. My command didn't care, all they knew was the project was complete and they didn't have to pay overtime.

Oh I call BS on this. If you're Gov you have annual security training and you are 100 percent trained on what to do if you receive FOUO or classified material IN ANY FORM, EMAIL or HARD COPY. It doesn't matter if you get it from a NIPR or SIPR account or from a personal server...if it's classified you better damn well know how to handle it. Sounds like you don't take your training serious or don't retain what you been taught.

What's scary to me is how the dems/Libs are still buying and trying to sell this fake news. They are either totally corrupted or they are dumb as ****. I can't see any middle ground on that one. The Russians did not hack our elections!!! No one but the above mentioned is still trying to foist this bs on us. So stop it already. You're only digging deeper.

I keep tellin' yinz, if the truth comes out we'll find it wasn't the Russians. It was people inside the NSA and CIA who were pissed that Hildebeast's server DID get hacked and the Rooskies and others did get some info that led to some undercover agents getting killed. Besides, none of the Dems are saying that what got leaked was untrue. Don't doubt me on this.

Oh I call BS on this. If you're Gov you have annual security training and you are 100 percent trained on what to do if you receive FOUO or classified material IN ANY FORM, EMAIL or HARD COPY. It doesn't matter if you get it from a NIPR or SIPR account or from a personal server...if it's classified you better damn well know how to handle it. Sounds like you don't take your training serious or don't retain what you been taught.

Sorry but it was what it was. As I said I had yearly training. It was kind of generic and it was mostly video stuff. There was no training in what to do with your e mail accounts. They did though worry about using the Gov. computers for personal business. The security training I had was more about my personnel security. About being aware of people who were around you and what they might be doing. Now I retired in 2003 and e mail was relatively new but we were using it. After I retired I would receive e mails from people I had worked with and they was a cautionary page about it coming from a government source. They were usually jokes that someone ran across and would send out to friends. I never would open them up because I thought these people should be spending more time working and less time looking for jokes on the internet.

Last edited:
What's scary to me is how the dems/Libs are still buying and trying to sell this fake news.

Seems to me you're the one with your head in the sand.

Here's a smattering of the Dems/Libs that are ''buying and trying to sell this fake news"

Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan backed President Barack Obama’s announcement Thursday of a series of tough sanctions against Russia including the expulsions of agents and shutting down of Russian compounds on US soil, over its meddling in the presidential elections.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/gop-leader-backs-obamas-crackdown-on-russia-over-hacking-scandal/

Republican Sens. John McCain and Lindsey Graham called Wednesday for Congress to take a tougher stance against Russia for meddling in the U.S. presidential election.
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/john-mccain-lindsey-graham-russia-hacking-congress-233003

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell of Kentucky:"Sanctions against the Russian intelligence services are a good initial step, however late in coming," McConnell said. "As the next Congress reviews Russian actions against networks associated with the U.S. election, we must also work to ensure that any attack against the United States is met with an overwhelming response.
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Republicans-sanctions-hacking-diplomats/2016/12/29/id/766118/

Top Republican senators said Wednesday that the incoming Congress and President-elect Donald Trump should impose new and tougher sanctions on Russia for allegedly meddling in the 2016 presidential elections.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-russia-sanctions-after-election-hacking.html

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham: “Let the new Congress and the new president deal with Russia, pass new sanctions, much tougher than the ones we already have.”
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/john-mccain-lindsey-graham-russia-hacking-congress-233003

Republican Senato John McCain said the issue is “of the utmost seriousness.”
“Look, if you’re able to change the results of an election, then you have undermined the very fundamentals of democracy,” McCain said, adding that he doesn’t, however, believe the Russian hacking affected the election result.

Republican lawmakers who are influential on Capitol Hill on defense and foreign policy issues had called for the White House to respond with even sharper elbows. Some have issued dire assessments of what the Kremlin-backed hacking means for the United States, and suggested they will join with Democrats to propose even stiffer penalties on Russia — meaning Trump appears on a collision course with his party.
http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/obamas-russia-sanctions-put-trump-hill-gop-collision-course

when is the proof coming that Russia meddled in our election process? all I've seen are allegations.

when is the proof coming that Russia meddled in our election process? all I've seen are allegations.
Ask your Republican congressmen that who are planning an emergency session in the House this week.

'We have to make sure there is a price to pay': John McCain calls Russia's hacking an 'act of war' and demands stronger sanctions

• McCain scheduled a hearing on foreign cyber threats that will focus on Russia
  • He is also pushing for the creation of a Select Committee in Congress to investigate allegations that Russia hacked the US to influence the election
  • McCain and Sen Lindsey Graham have vowed to lead the effort in Congress for stronger penalties against Russia

McCain and Graham are doddering old fools who have no idea what hacking means.

Seems to me you're the one with your head in the sand.

Here's a smattering of the Dems/Libs that are ''buying and trying to sell this fake news"

I never said just dems/Libs. I'm sure that I called out RINOS several times in regards to their progressive loving, party-be-damned actions. They are included with the "Libs" as far as I'm concerned. Is that all you've got? A bunch of traitorous establishment Republicans? Weak.