• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Will Smith, you keep saying that word...

There were no whites voted to the NBA All Star game. I am going to boycott it.
Actually, I was going to boycott it even before the voting.

There were no whites voted to the NBA All Star game. I am going to boycott it.
Actually, I was going to boycott it even before the voting.

Jim Quinn made the point on his radio show today that he's seen a lot of black guys score touchdowns in the NFL but never seen a black guy kick a field goal.

1 ) Where are the Latinos and Asians? You don't see them complaining. There are more Latinos than African Americans in the USA.

4 ) Hollywood has diversified roles, casting African American Actors in characters typically portrayed by Caucasian.

Someone did a study on the the representation of various races in the portrayal of negative stereotypes in movies and television vs. actual demographics and found that Hispanics are greatly over-represented as gang members, criminals and prisoners while blacks are greatly under-represented.

Ever since I learned that I've noticed it's very true.

Jim Quinn made the point on his radio show today that he's seen a lot of black guys score touchdowns in the NFL but never seen a black guy kick a field goal.

Donald Igwebuike thinks Jim Quinn is a racist SOB!

Someone did a study on the the representation of various races in the portrayal of negative stereotypes in movies and television vs. actual demographics and found that Hispanics are greatly over-represented as gang members, criminals and prisoners while blacks are greatly under-represented.

Ever since I learned that I've noticed it's very true.

Political correctness I suppose. You just can't cast certain groups with minor roles as un-cool negatives!