• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Will Tomlin use TE's

black and gold apex

Reaction score
After watching Pat as well as Gentry have descent game last week will Tomlin use the Te's more in the passing game. Not only did they catch the ball actually got yards after catch. Ebron would have been sitting on his backside or missed the ball and smile afterwards. Will the Steelers see it is time for him to go and play the other two.

I think they should use Zack as a FB

After watching Pat as well as Gentry have descent game last week will Tomlin use the Te's more in the passing game. Not only did they catch the ball actually got yards after catch. Ebron would have been sitting on his backside or missed the ball and smile afterwards. Will the Steelers see it is time for him to go and play the other two.
Freiermuth's targets have gone up the last few games

They, HC / OC would be fools to not incorperate TE plays. They allready are and finding out they work.

As for Ebron, he's gone at end of season or ossibly training camp body then cut. Oooppps this might be his final year on contract and won't be invited back.

Salute the nation

I've said it before - common sense/logic ain't allowed 'round here...
Just thought I'd offer some clarification. Some folks around here think Tomlin is the HC, GM, OC, DC, STC and owner. Apparently, his authority is unchecked and unassailable.

Friermuth is going to be the 1st Tightend jersey I buy. have a Heath but got it as a gift