• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Will Trump not seek re-election?

In Virginia it wasn't the governors race that was the big shock, it was the House of Delegates. Before the election
it was 66 Repubs to 34 Dems, right now it's 47 Repubs to 49 Dems with 4 races too close to call..

How is DeBlasio winning in NYC and other Dems winning in NJ and VA even news

If you swapped TN for VA, now that would be a shocker.

Relax - we got this

bRgO6.png

Yeah i know they are itching for a dem rebound story... but the news here is once again polling is off... Virginia has been moving democratic for a while now... as someone else pointed out the map stayed the same as last year... however, I don't see Trump as a guy who can prop up an establishment guy... the people voting for him are voting to eradicate Washington insiders... no chance they will turn out for one no matter what Donnie says or doesn't say... they aren't in it for lip service politics... they want Washington to burn

Don't even need to watch it Spike, I get it. Trump won. No one expected him to. Least of all me. I've already admitted that I was wrong about that numerous times, ok? Doesn't mean he's going to run again. Doesn't mean he would win again.

It's going to depend on a lot of things. Will he be able to get anything passed? Will the economy grow? Will the stock market crash? Who will the Dems be stupid enough to put up? I don't know the answers to any of those things. All I know is I live in an area full of Republicans and everyone here hates him. I'm sure it's not the only such area in the country. This is the first time in decades Dems have held some of these seats. Yeah, some people are passionately for Trump. Unfortunately a lot of people passionately hate him too and he is energizing them. Which will bring a lot of people to the polls who are going to vote Dem.

Trump is old. I don't think he wants or needs to work this hard at this stage of his life. I don't think Melania particularly cares for this lifestyle (can't say that I blame her, compared to her old one). He is deeply unpopular and unless that changes I don't think he'd risk losing. Just my impressions, I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

In Virginia it wasn't the governors race that was the big shock, it was the House of Delegates. Before the election
it was 66 Repubs to 34 Dems, right now it's 47 Repubs to 49 Dems with 4 races too close to call..

But thats almost solely based on the large number of democratic transplants moving to the northern suburbs... this is why the state has progressively swung democratic lately... this isn't people who voted for trump changing their vote... its a demographic trend thats been playing out for a while down there... i know plenty of people who have moved to Virginia lately... as they saturate communities surrounding the northen population hub they were destined to swing that state legislation especially since the democratic governor could thwart the republican gerrymandering around it...
The map stayed the same from hillary running... the polling simply overvalued old voting trends when calling it close

Beyond tgat tge democrats have nearly bankrupted their cofferstrying to stem this bleeding... they won't have as much to cover all the huge seats they have to defend in 18

Trump is old. I don't think he wants or needs to work this hard at this stage of his life. I don't think Melania particularly cares for this lifestyle (can't say that I blame her, compared to her old one). He is deeply unpopular and unless that changes I don't think he'd risk losing. Just my impressions, I could be wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.

I think Melania absolutely hates it. Just my impression as well. Would it be too soon or would Ivanka run and have a chance in 2020?

Trump is old. I don't think he wants or needs to work this hard at this stage of his life.

Thanks, I almost spit out my drink reading this. When you say 'work this hard' you mean on his golf game, correct?

I think Melania absolutely hates it. Just my impression as well. Would it be too soon or would Ivanka run and have a chance in 2020?

That's my guess, they'll put up Ivanka or Pence.

way way to soon

Thanks, I almost spit out my drink reading this. When you say 'work this hard' you mean on his golf game, correct?

No, I mean works as hard as is required to be president of the United States. He doesn't want to do it now and he'll want to do it even less 3 years from now.

jus like I perdicted - just say NO to GOPe RHINOS!

Virginia Election Was 'Rejection of the Failed Bush Wing'

Corey Stewart: Gillespie's defeat is 'humiliating rejection' of Republican moderates

"Tonight was a humiliating rejection of the failed Bush wing of the Republican Party," said Stewart, who almost upset Gillespie in the GOP primary for governor earlier this year running on a right-wing populist platform of cracking down on illegal immigrants and defending Confederate symbols

"We were told Virginia needed a moderate to win," Stewart said. "So we nominated one, but after listening to the swamp's consultant class, Virginia's Republicans have gone from losing by 2.5 points to 9 points. Virginians will learn from tonight, and 2018 will be a fantastic year for Republicans as we fight the left and take our country back."

http://www.richmond.com/news/virgin...cle_09acb60d-8cab-51f9-a03e-02ead8ea7bc4.html

--------------------

ALL the heads of the failed Bush wing voted for HRC - **** em all

Trump's platform wasn't on any of the ballots yesterday. Next Spring is when we vote MAGA candidates to replace the GOPe losers, then they'll beat the Dems in the Fall.

Republicans got clobbered in our local elections yesterday.

That's because the DNC spent 10 metric **** tons of money. St. Petersburg Florida mayors race the DNC incumbent was running tv adds for a month like he was running for president. It is psychological strategy.

Typical troll answer.....man can see everything from thousands of miles away. Even sees inside Gov't buildings without a single bound.

Give it up Tibsy, you don't know **** about the man except what Uncle George tells you. You are sounding more like these snowflakes over here every day.

th

obama-golf-7.jpg
th

th