• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Wk6 Pregame thread

I know we have our share of injuries right now but the Raiders have a ton as well. Our D should be able to hold them down and hopefully, Tomlin lets the O open it up from the 1st snap of the game. GP should have 10+ targets in this game and really every game unless he is completely double teamed.

O game plan should be simple. One of the receivers gets 10 targets a game. If Pickens is routinely doubled, then Muth should see the 10, and GP becomes the 2nd option. Either way, at least 15-18 of the passes should be going their way in any combination. Hopefully they also start working ‘lil Wilson into the mix, and he becomes a threat in the next few weeks. CA3 should also be used to run off the S, and hope his conditioning is up to all the fly routes. At least 1-2 of them could be capitalized on. Use Harris as a sidecar FB blocking for Fields, since he is going to be hit in the backfield anyway.

I know we have our share of injuries right now but the Raiders have a ton as well. Our D should be able to hold them down and hopefully, Tomlin lets the O open it up from the 1st snap of the game. GP should have 10+ targets in this game and really every game unless he is completely double teamed.
need to see fields on more rollouts and designed qb runs if things aren't working out. can't waste opportunities to win against bad teams. also can't get ambushed to start the game, like, we know we've got a game to play. sometimes i think the players are like, "oh wait a minute, we're supposed to be playing football right now".

GO STEELERS!