• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Women’s March Organizers Plan a Women’s Strike

Spike

Reaction score
The shrieking banshees behind the vagina-spangled Women’s March have decided that parading through the streets of D.C. covered in cardboard genitalia just isn’t enough – they need a strike.

strike1.jpg

https://twitter.com/womensmarch

----------------

This just in....

Men will declare it a Day of Silence.

and Sammiches from Subway Day

Like the women who attended the women's march have jobs.

Pfffft, like Mrs. Burgundy makes me sandwiches anyway.

Last edited:
no-you-make-me-a-sandwich_fb_2848551.jpg

She is threatening to withhold sex from her boyfriend.

Well, I mean, if she had a boyfriend. Or any male remotely interested in her. Okay, she is actually begging for attention.

And another sandwich.

Well, I mean, if she had a boyfriend. Or any male remotely interested in her. Okay, she is actually begging for attention.

And another sandwich.

"Feminism was established so as to allow unattractive women easier access to the mainstream of pop culture." - Limbaugh

So with them being out of work again (if they do work) on another march increase the pay difference with men?

The Day Has Arrived

The Day Without Women

Let's hear those field reports!

The White House

C6Z_A-xWQAABocQ.jpg

Kurdish women fighting ISIS caught celebrating Int'l Women's Day

17103246_1875242279411133_4332684176125869280_n.jpg

Last edited:

And another sandwich.

Sad thing is she could go to the bar tonight and somebody would be more than willing to **** her.

Sad thing is she could go to the bar tonight and somebody would be more than willing to **** her.

I don't think any sentient being would be willing to exchange bodily fluids with that. Her image might be the solution to the Muslim rapists in Europe. One look, and the interest level disappears.

Reactions: MTC

And another sandwich.

She's had enough sandwiches

Eh...I think she would have to go to Sweden or Germany to get ******. One of those Muslim refugees I'm sure would be willing to **** her..